Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Time to get serious.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Why do u fuck tree holes..who knows. We do stupid,shit. This guy had me really wanting to only do hgh. I think I might save up and wait for that.
    I know a place you can dispose of your gear you dont want then.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I know a place you can dispose of your gear you dont want then.
    Yup, he can send it to me.
    I can send some BP meds in return, hehe.

HGH on it's own really don't do shit.
    Or yes it does, great for recovering during PCT,
    but I remember the first time someone I knew used hgh.
    This was many years ago and it was real HG Pharma HGH.
    Some wrestlers took it for 3mo due to it not being detected on drug tests then.
    They each put about 1200EUR into it, so they didn't dose lightly.

3mo on HGH alone and they became shredded and more muscular,
    but 8 weeks of 500mg test would have given them much more.
    I'm not sure they actually gained any mass at all, but the effects was definitely noticeable.

I'm a bit weary of HGH due to the effects on the heart.
    AAS and high doses of HGH together, I'm worried about the heart.
    Yeah, AAS alone might also do it, but HGH is much less "isolated" in its effects.

I haven't run much HGH in my life,
    but it's awesome. Combined with AAS I saw my body change in 6-8 weeks.

Not sure insulin is much safer as per the heart though.

Well, when i get over this flu and into a new gym closer to me,
    So that I can do training 7 days a week (but shorter workouts, like 30-45min),
    I'll go for some HGH again I think.
    Just 2u a day probably.
    Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post

I just watched that entire video.
    He pretty much said it: take BP meds and stay away from painkillers.

I'll say x2 to that, knowing first hand how pain killers fuck u up.
    (To the degree that when I saw the video, the first thing I noticed was;
    "That stare and facial movements, this guy has used serious amount of rec drugs!" I kid you not, and it's bad shit.)

(You can also see in the video, at one time when he's flexing, that he's got redness from injecting IV on one forearm.)

Kidney problems yeah. Ofcourse doing 3mls of AAS a day (unless dosed at 25mg/ml or something) isn't good. But the nr 1 reason he's kidneys shut down is untreated high BP along with high doses of acetaminophen/paracetamol IMO.

High BP is directly damaging the kidneys. Not to mention the heart.
    Neglect it at your own peril.
    In which way would bp meds replace pain killers, if really looking to kill pain?

And are calcium channel blockers as effective as ACE inhibitors?
    Last edited by Couchlock; 03-04-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    In which way would bp meds replace pain killers, if really looking to kill pain?

And are calcium channel blockers as effective as ACE inhibitors?
    Nothing is going to replace bp meds other than diet and maybe supplements. Pain killers are necessary only for severe pain imo. They are used unnecessarily most of the time. Who said they could replace bp meds?

Nothing is going to replace bp meds other than diet and maybe supplements. Pain killers are necessary only for severe pain imo. They are used unnecessarily most of the time. Who said they could replace bp meds?
    Oh in thought you said he said "I take bp meds to stay away from pain killers".

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Of course you can do whatever you choose to, but if you post something here you need to be ready for ppl to give their opinion.

Deca or any nandrolone is good on "joints" because of its anti-inflammatory effect. Yes, it will also increase collagen synthesis, but so does many other anabolic steroids . Does the anti-inflammatory effect together with increase collagen synthesis be good for healing joints? Yes, for some conditions, but that doesnt mean it will heal it.

Then ppl dont properly diagnose the "joints" problem. What is a joint problem? Major joints in our body are knees, shoulders and hips. Most joint problems are not in the joint itself but in the tendons and ligaments that connect muscles, bones and joints, why do ppl call it joint problem?

If you have a real joint problem, you will probably be facing prosthetic joint replacement soon, as major joints are not healable, there no blood vessels in side the joint where the problems occurs.

Arthritis is another joint problem, its a degenerative disease. Most common types of arthritis are rheumatoid arthritis and gout.

Joint problems in bodybuilding usually means excessive use due to too much volume workouts.

Ppl over 40 often think they can train like in their 20's, or that they need to go to the gym everyday for it to be effective. Also see ppl to crazy stuff like 10 sets of bench press. I can guarantee it that if I do 10 bench press sets, no matter the intensity, I will have joint pain the next day.

What Im trying to say is, properly diagnose your problem, either being arthritis or some tendon pain. And then evaluate if it cant be fixed by changing your training method.

Going back to the deca, deca is wrong as a first cycle because it is very supressive and many guys have problem recovering from it. Also it can induce high prolactin which is something a 1st timer is likely not know how to deal with.
    Also deca IMO, is wrong for ppl with injuries because its going to lower the pain, but not actually heal the problem, which after cycle will prove to be a mistake, when the pain comes back even worse.

The first time you use anabolic steroids you dont really know what to expect and how to deal with things, or even if you are going to be able (or want to) to do it more. You should do it in a easy (but effective) way, and testosterone is all you need for it. It is a shame if you have to deal with deca dick, or have to go on unwanted TRT cause of non recovery.

All the best.
    Thanks for your views,appreciated.
    Here's how it is;been diagnosed with arthritic joints,including neck,shoulders, ankles, elbows,fingers,and spine.
    Every quack says the same thing,wear and tear,age related,painkillers and rest....f--k that.I know it's just how
    life is,but i'm not giving up.I'm going to achieve what i want to,or as the rapper says,die tryin'.
    As far as having pain return,possibly worse than before,i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.I don't know about
    trying as hard,as i did in my twenties,but i train as hard as i can,without making myself feel unwell.
    I've knocked another minute 37 seconds off my twenty km cardio on the bike,and once i'm showered,and clothed,
    i feel great,think straight,and look 100 percent better,than a few months back.
    That will do me fine.

Your phrase was "The water retention from use of deca does give joint relief", how does that work then? Please explain the process of the water retention giving joint relief...
    Actually,it appears i'm wrong,regarding the water retention effect,so,my bad.What i should have said,was that
    the deca seemingly increases the synovial fluid,between the joints,which in turn,alleviates the pain.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Actually,it appears i'm wrong,regarding the water retention effect,so,my bad.What i should have said,was that
    the deca seemingly increases the synovial fluid,between the joints,which in turn,alleviates the pain.
    Nandrolone undecanoate has absolutely no influence on the synovial fluid.

I have already explained what deca does to "joints" several posts back, as some other members. Its not like we have started studying steroids last week ffs.
    Obs likes this.

Nandrolone undecanoate has absolutely no influence on the synovial fluid.

I have already explained what deca does to "joints" several posts back, as some other members. Its not like we have started studying steroids last week ffs.
    Ok then,
    it appears your wisdom is wasted,on fools such as myself,so why not ignore anything i post,and save having to pick your toys up,off the floor.

Ok then,
    it appears your wisdom is wasted,on fools such as myself,so why not ignore anything i post,and save having to pick your toys up,off the floor.
    Wow, your barking up pretty big ducking trees, nog

Ok then,
    I dont understand your attitude. Why should I ignore something you post if I dont agree with it, its a forum.

If you think I'm wrong please present your case, explain why, say something about it, personally love to discuss this subjects and I'm always ready to learn...

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Yup, he can send it to me.
    I can send some BP meds in return, hehe.

HGH on it's own really don't do shit.
    Or yes it does, great for recovering during PCT,
    but I remember the first time someone I knew used hgh.
    This was many years ago and it was real HG Pharma HGH.
    Some wrestlers took it for 3mo due to it not being detected on drug tests then.
    They each put about 1200EUR into it, so they didn't dose lightly.

3mo on HGH alone and they became shredded and more muscular,
    but 8 weeks of 500mg test would have given them much more.
    I'm not sure they actually gained any mass at all, but the effects was definitely noticeable.

I'm a bit weary of HGH due to the effects on the heart.
    AAS and high doses of HGH together, I'm worried about the heart.
    Yeah, AAS alone might also do it, but HGH is much less "isolated" in its effects.

I haven't run much HGH in my life,
    but it's awesome. Combined with AAS I saw my body change in 6-8 weeks.

Not sure insulin is much safer as per the heart though.

Well, when i get over this flu and into a new gym closer to me,
    So that I can do training 7 days a week (but shorter workouts, like 30-45min),
    I'll go for some HGH again I think.
    Just 2u a day probably.
    I see many people getting lab work done for only igf levels when testing for hgh product accuracy. I guess this is what they've been told to test for. Would it make more sense to get lab work for serum gh 3-3.5 hrs post injection instead of igf? Just because someones igf goes up doesn't necessarily mean it's hgh?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Wow, your barking up pretty big ducking trees, nog
    Would you care to elaborate on that?

I dont understand your attitude. Why should I ignore something you post if I dont agree with it, its a forum.

If you think I'm wrong please present your case, explain why, say something about it, personally love to discuss this subjects and I'm always ready to learn...
    If you insist on adding ffs,at the end of a post,it's as if you're at your wits end,dealing with me.That's fair enough,but i find it patronising,and disrespectful.
    I would prefer to be civil to all,but if someone tries to belittle me,well,f--k them.

Would you care to elaborate on that?
    Yes.

BB is very well respected, as well as a wealth of knowledge, and a moderator too.

For one to be over confident and incorrect at the same time, and tossing attitude at staff for telling you facts.

Your barking up a pretty big FUCKING tree..

That's what I mean. Understand if you be calm and open instead of bull headed,you will learn tons here.

If you insist on adding ffs,at the end of a post,it's as if you're at your wits end,dealing with me.That's fair enough,but i find it patronising,and disrespectful.
    I would prefer to be civil to all,but if someone tries to belittle me,well,f--k them.
    lol you prefer to discuss "for fuck sake" instead of the actual subject.

This is an over 18 forum, get used to hearing fuck, cunt, pussy, etc a lot.

Didnt mean to disrespect you or to belittle you, just trying to provide advice and knowledge. And I'm sorry if you dont like it, but if you say something that IMO is not accurate I'm going to discuss it. If you only need someone to pat you on the back maybe its better to go to facebook
    Obs and TheTaxMan like this.

Obs
    Deca has does not lubricate shit, its not a question. It wont heal a joint any more than any other steroid . You want to heal joints look into peptides tb-500 and hgh.
    Deca is an anti-inflammatory that is all. In a couple months I will be crawling out of bed after a seven month talk with it. No rude intended. Bb is right.
    Btw I have seen no studies proving any joint healing from anything but hgh. Tb-500 is a toss up and you get mixed opinions.
    Last edited by Obs; 03-05-2017 at 03:24 PM.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Deca has does not lubricate shit, its not a question. It wont heal a joint any more than any other steroid . You want to heal joints look into peptides tb-500 and hgh.
    Deca is an anti-inflammatory that is all. In a couple months I will be crawling out of bed after a seven month talk with it. No rude intended. Bb is right.
    Btw I have seen no studies proving any joint healing from anything but hgh. Tb-500 is a toss up and you get mixed opinions.
    What about MGF site injection?

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    MGF or mechano growth factor is supposed to be injected intramuscular. There are no muscles inside joints, I dont know of any studies where it was injected in the synovial fluid, in fact all studies I've seen were performed in mices, so it is unknown if it can do anything to joints.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Why is my ass able to fit my jeans? I have shot 100ml of gear in my ass alone since october, yet it stays in proportion to the rest of my body....??? Site injections and deca mean nothing. My body is eased of joint pain in all extremities.

I do work my glutes after injection. Its only for the spike in absorption though. The muscles that get bigger with deca will be the ones you shred the most not which ones get injected the most.

Lots of people believed site injections were the way to go many years ago. I crippled myself for two months with prop and realized it wasnt working anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information