Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Favorite subcutaneous injection sites?

Nixter is offline Associate Member

Favorite subcutaneous injection sites?

I've done glutes and belly but that's it so far. I've actually only done .25 cc HCG in the belly. Kinda nervous to do full cc of enanth there.

What other spots do you guys use?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't want to do a ml of any oil SubQ. You'll probably get a lump that itches like crazy and possibly gets inflamed. Test e of any amount is intramuscular only. Its designed to be injected into a muscle. Only small amounts of water based such as hcg should be SubQ.
    Obs likes this.

Lots of people are doing sub q test at 1ml and above with no issues, myself included. I'm doing 1ml enanth with no issues as well as .75ml prop with no issues, not even the famous prop pip.

If you don't do it yourself that's ok but sub q is a proven effective method. I'm just looking for more sites.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter View Post
    Lots of people are doing sub q test at 1ml and above with no issues, myself included. I'm doing 1ml enanth with no issues as well as .75ml prop with no issues, not even the famous prop pip.

If you don't do it yourself that's ok but sub q is a proven effective method. I'm just looking for more sites.

Try it with test prop.
    Why would anyone shoot test sub cutaneous?
    I shoot hcg under my forearm skin to avoid edima.
    Great results?
    Better than intramuscular??

The results of sub q test are no different than IM. If anything, the absorption is slightly slower and thus levels more stable. There is some evidence of lower e2 as well.

I might try love handles for tomorrow's prop.

You are the first I've heard of injecting more than 0.5ml subQ.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The results of sub q test are no different than IM. If anything, the absorption is slightly slower and thus levels more stable. There is some evidence of lower e2 as well.

The absortion is not slightly slower, it is significantly slower.

Agreed that for TRT it might be useful for slower release, but for cycle it is really not advisable. You wont get the expected results.

Personally cant inject any oil subq over 0,2ml, talking about pharmacy picked up testosterone enanthate , even then I would get small lump.

Oil preparations have been studied to be injected IM, just because you might be able to do it with non-significant side effects (aka big painful lump) doesn't mean everybody else can. Still the slower release will affect results if what you are doing its a cycle.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kinda nervous to do full cc of enanth there.
    Nixter you initially posted that you were nervous to do a full cc subq. Then 3 hrs later you posted that you had done a cc with no issues. So which is it? It seems like you already have all the answers anyway.

Yes, it's true that the subQ injection uptake is slower. I've done both subQ and IM and I can't really tell the difference in the results. Well, if there are difference in results it's very minimal. It's much easier for me to get a poke in the butt over getting a bloody hematoma on my belly if there's a mishap with the subQ. It's hard to cover up a big bruise on my belly when I'm changing in the gym.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information