Weight- 200
Body fat % -10-15%
Years of training- 10 years
Complete cycle history - 12 weeks test e, Amorosin EOD
PCT for each cycle- clomid
Goals- gaining size and strength for college football
Supplements - whey protein and carb loader
General idea of nutrition 8/10
Other relevant info - I had surgery on my shoulder which pretty much pushed me into doing my first cycle in the first place.

Alright, before you say it, yes I realize that I am young. I realize that I was way too young to ever start a first cycle. But if you would try to put yourself in my shoes maybe you could understand a little better. I love the game of football and I want to be the best I can be, just like anyone else does I'm sure. But I have never been the strongest in the weight room. I have 2 years left of playing and I just want to make the most of it. I have already bought some more test but have been on the fence for about 3 months now. I have read the horror stories on here and other forums and I don't want that to be me at all. But I can say, that I feel as normal as can be, and I have already cycled once. I get that everyone is different and stops growing at a certain age. But what is the worst that could happen if I do choose to start a second cycle?

Just looking for some FRIENDLY advice, take it easy on me. Just trying to gain some knowledge.