808dreams is offline New Member

Looking for some advice

Stats

5'9"
    175lbs
    11-12% BF
    Lifting since 16 off/on but have been lifting seriously for 1.5 years.
    Nutrition is on point, I use phone app and count ALL calories consumed for whole 1.5 years.
    I never took any steroids , PH or SARMS , nothing.

I was planning on lifting natty till end of year then do a beginner 12 week cycle. 500mg test only, HCG , AI, etc. I read all the stickys and would follow them.

My goal is to pack on some mass. I desire to be about 185-190 at 10% BF. I like being lean but muscular.

So I have been lurking around here, reading every post I can and getting educated. Gotta say you regular vets that comment and help out really know your shit so I want to throw out my situation and see what you guys think. I'll admit I am scared to do a cycle and fuck myself up, meaning ED, gyno, acne, hair loss, etc.

I'm still trying to decide whether I really need or want to do a cycle. I don't compete and am married with a kid so not sure if my desire to be the most ripped guy at my kids soccer practice is really worth risking my health At the same time I have been thinking about steroids for several years now and do want to experience what its all about.

I went the other day to get blood test and check my test levels. The result surprised me, my free test was 979 ng/dl, I thought it would be lower and that i would be able to get on some TRT.

So my question now is if I do a cycle what are my chances of having a succesful PCT and getting back to my natty test levels? Should I just stay natural? Have any of you guys been in a similar situation?

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    How's your progress/growth been for the past year and a half. Are you satisfied with the results?

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    How's your progress/growth been for the past year and a half. Are you satisfied with the results?
    Started at 174 19-20% BF, bulked to 195, cut to 162 9-10% BF. I looked great with no tshirt but looked really to skinny with a shirt on. Been bulking now for about 3 months and sit at about 175 11-12% BF.

Am i satisfied, short answer is no. I want to have 20lbs more muscle and no extra fat. Progress is steady but just slow. maybe I'm being impatient and can get there natty. My concern is doing a cycle, getting good results, then cant maintain after PCT and end up worse off than I am now.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    You made good strides in a year and a half. Are you giving yourself a year to add the 20lbs? That could be done natty. I'm not sure you'd be pleased with the weight gain from a Test cycle since you've busted your ass to get where you are at.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You just have too make up your mind wat you want to do.Now as far as your test levels coming back to normal nothing in aas is written in stone.But most guys do with proper pct.

I'm gonna train natty till end of year and re evaluate.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 808dreams View Post
    I'm gonna train natty till end of year and re evaluate.
    And this is what experience with life looks like. Not to knock young guys, but patience and restraint shows wisdom.

Thread Information