Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Deal Me In
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: D-Bol real or fake?

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

D-Bol real or fake?

So I just bought some D-bol 25 mg capsules from a friend that says he has tried them and got good results he said they are gtg but I have never seen the red capsules. Has anyone ever seen these before? I guess I will find out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D-Bol real or fake?-img_0149.jpg  

Deal Me In is offline Member
    There is no way to know except by taking them. Whoever made them can cap them anyway they like. Capping is cheap and easy. Bottom line, if you don't trust the source, don't put them in your body.
    Boneslapper2002 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneslapper2002 View Post
    So I just bought some D-bol 25 mg capsules from a friend that says he has tried them and got good results he said they are gtg but I have never seen the red capsules. Has anyone ever seen these before? I guess I will find out.
    You would really need to trust in your supplier on this one. No real way of telling who made those caps or their contents.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This could be legit but not the type of quality I would expect from my sources. Comes across like a very small make shift production.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Empty a cap in some grain alcohol and stir. If fillers were used, they won't dissolve, but the dbol will. As redz said, it's not what I would expect from a source unless it was just a buddy giving you some of his own batch. Dbol is so cheap that I wouldn't suspect it being fake, but these days you never know. But you could empty a cap and weigh the powder, dump it into 3-5mls of 180 proof and stir. Then dry out the left over powder and weigh it. Dbol quickly dissolves in the alcohol.

Thread Information