• 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Mild cycle help please!!!

Mlreynol9 is offline New Member

Mild cycle help please!!!

Stats- 28 y/o Male, 5'7", 175lbs, 11%BF
    Cycle history- 1st cycle was 5 weeks of "testipoise"(sust250 and EQ mixture)- don't remember the dosage but it was only once per week. (I know, I'm an idiot). 2nd cycle was tren acetate stand alone(hated it) for 7 weeks.

I am competing in a physique competition 5 months from now, and i want a SMALL edge. My goal is to put on little more size, and to shred up my midsection(abs) I want to run a very low dose cycle, that will only yield minimal extra results, and also lower the side effects. I have decided to run Sust 250 with EQ 200. Here are my questions: 1: If I run 250-300 mg SUST 250 per week, with 400mg of EQ per week(split between 2 shots a week(E3D) for 10-12 weeks (with an AI, and a nolvadex PCT), will I yield ANY results, small or not. QUestion 2- I have read that a beginner cycle for this combo would be good run at 500mg SUST 250 and 600mg of EQ a week (again split between 3 days, 2 shots a week).

If someone could please give me some insight on this that would be great. Again, I would like to run the MINIMAL dosage to yield MILD results. Thanks guys!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eq is weak and needs to be ran longer like 15 weeks plus at 600mg per week. It only made me hungry all the time even with that dosing and length. I think you should think about short esters.
    PT1982 likes this.

I'm fine with it being weak. Again, I'm very inexperienced...but with the little experience I do have, I've run it with sust before, and I loved the results I got in 5 weeks (even if it was just from the test); I wanna stack it for peace of mind. I wanna double the length, but take minimal dosage. Really looking for low dose cycle examples please. Only reason I'm looking into longer esters is because I don't want to pin as much.

Yes but eq doesn't work in that time frame.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After those horrid first 2 cycles, have you had any blood work?

If you're dead set on the EQ just run a low dose test e with 600mg/week of eq for 15 weeks. Add in clomid for pct and grab some hcg for on cycle.
    Mlreynol9 likes this.

No, and they were over 5 years ago. I do not plan to continue running cycles.

What about arimidex ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mlreynol9 View Post
    No, and they were over 5 years ago. I do not plan to continue running cycles.
    But you're asking about one. I'm not trying to come across as rude, I'm genuinely confused.

Even if you take a low dose it's still cycling.

Let me rephrase. I want to compete in 1 physique/bodybuilding show. That is my goal. I would like to run 1 cycle prior to the show, do it correctly, and then let that be the last time I ever take a cycle again. I do not plan to stay on them forever. This is one of the reasons I would like it to be low dose. Even after all the research I have done, I am still unsure of what a "safe", low dose cycle of sust 250 and eq 200, would be to see some gains, with minimal side effects, do my PCT, and then be done with gear, forever.

There's safe doses and useless doses. I've been on this site almost a decade and the amount of times I've heard this is my last or only cycle is insane. News flash, it never is!
    songdog likes this.

I'm not everyone..trust me... I came to the site for, help. I understand you are trying, and I appreciate it. I've made the decision to do it. I know I have the willpower for this to be the last time, and I know that I've already made the decision... that combo is what I want to run, I am just looking for a safe way to do so. The safe doses you're talking about, thats what I'm wondering, the minimal "safe" dose, to stack of each, for a BEGINNER! Thank you.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I think your best bet would be to take 500mg of test and add in an oral of your choice.
    songdog, TRA, Mlreynol9 and 1 others like this.

Run the test at 250-300 alongside eq at 600 for 15 weeks run hcg on cycle and have nolva and clomid for pct. good luck.
    Mlreynol9 likes this.

Thank you! ANy more advice, from anyone, is still greatly appreciated!

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Let me rephrase. I want to compete in 1 physique/bodybuilding show. That is my goal. I would like to run 1 cycle prior to the show, do it correctly, and then let that be the last time I ever take a cycle again. I do not plan to stay on them forever. This is one of the reasons I would like it to be low dose. Even after all the research I have done, I am still unsure of what a "safe", low dose cycle of sust 250 and eq 200, would be to see some gains, with minimal side effects, do my PCT, and then be done with gear, forever.
    I only wanted to run one also, actually just a small one.

Now I'm counting down on time+pct=off time like Christmas, and a prison release date all in one..

In not everyone either. Just saying.

Thing with eq being "weak" its not the "weak" your thinking of. You can replace it with a far better compound and have better results quicker.

Your confusing "weak" with "less harsh"
    Mlreynol9 likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're set on running the EQ then do as has been said at 600mg a week. I don't understand just 250-300 test. Why not run your sust at 500mg per week and really see some results? Test at 250 or 300 will shut you down anyway and you'll need to do a pct. Might as well run a little more and see some gains.
    Mlreynol9 likes this.

If you mess up the hpta, you may not have a choice but to be on for life. I would read the sticky on first cycle because it covers everything. You can adjust compound how you see fit. I can tell you that you might as well take 200mgs of eq for short duration and flush it down the toilet. I think my wife runs EQ at 200mgs. And she runs var at 5mgs if that tells you anything.
    Do 80-100mgs of var for 6 weeks and be done. It'll be much better than eq at 200 for 5 or 6 weeks.
    Mlreynol9 likes this.

I would run the test at 500, I only said 250-300 because it sounded like the op was unwilling to do that.

PT you really have a hard on for anavar lol. I hear you though his 5 week long ester cycle really couldn't have done much.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    PT you really have a hard on for anavar lol. I hear you though his 5 week long ester cycle really couldn't have done much.
    Shit, is be interested in buying oxandrolone raws, but not ready pressed.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I'm not everyone..trust me... I came to the site for, help. I understand you are trying, and I appreciate it. I've made the decision to do it. I know I have the willpower for this to be the last time, and I know that I've already made the decision... that combo is what I want to run, I am just looking for a safe way to do so. The safe doses you're talking about, thats what I'm wondering, the minimal "safe" dose, to stack of each, for a BEGINNER! Thank you.
    If you've already made your decision than yes, this is a relatively safe cycle. The EQ is a waste of time at that dose and length. With that mild dose of test you will get mild results. If you have blood work done to control you E2 you will probably not have any sides. You will probably not have any results either.

In the future, don't come to a message board asking for help and then say you've already made up your mind. You aren't looking for help. You're looking for validation. Understand the difference going forward. You were offered solid advice and won't take it. We've done all we can.

If 500 a week is still on the low end, i'm good with that! I truthfully just want to make sure I'm not overdoing it here guys. Just want to be safe about this. I have read the rules/research/forums, just want some experienced user help. I appreciate all of your comments/help.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    If 500 a week is still on the low end, i'm good with that! I truthfully just want to make sure I'm not overdoing it here guys. Just want to be safe about this. I have read the rules/research/forums, just want some experienced user help. I appreciate all of your comments/help.
    Yes, the first cycle stickie is everything you need to know. Read it, learn it, live it, love it. Then go out and execute.

Thread Information