Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Test E 500mg/week. BLOAT??

Mlreynol9 is offline New Member

Test E 500mg/week. BLOAT??

This is my first cycle. Going to run strictly Test E, 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. 28 y/o male, 5'7", 171.5lb (as of this morning), about 10-11% BF. I am doing this for my very first physique competition. My questions- 1: Should I be through my cycle, and pct, when I step on stage, and 2: How much bloat (fluff) will I get from this cycle? My diet will be impeccable, and I do AM cardio 4-5 days a week, as well as lifting 5-6 days a week. Please help, any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks. attached is a pic of my current physique.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 9.16.18 AM.jpg 
Views:	817 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	168095

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No I wouldn't be through with the cycle when stepping on stage.
    Some anabolics in your system will make you look fuller IMO.
    Someone who actually competes should give his opinion though.

As for bloat, some yes.
    But with correct diet and AI, doesn't have to much.
    Bloat is also different from individual to individual.

I wouldn't set out to eliminate bloat completely though, of mass is the goal,
    but for contest prep that's another matter.
    While E2 is most responsible for water,
    The T in itself will also cause some bloat.
    To kill of E2 completely in an attempt to reduce all bloat will make your cycle both intolerable and ineffective.

Id go for having normal E2 levels and rather use a diuretic to get out all the water, but I think somebody that actually competes should advice more on this, as it can fuck you up completely as well.
    songdog likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You might want to finish your last pin a week to 10days out but knowing how you will look and react to to your cycle is anybody's guess. Run mid cycle bloodwork.

FWIW I think it's a waste of a first cycle, cutting into competion. Future cycles yes but this is the one where you should be really looking to gain lean tissue imho.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlreynol9 View Post
    This is my first cycle. Going to run strictly Test E, 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. 28 y/o male, 5'7", 171.5lb (as of this morning), about 10-11% BF. I am doing this for my very first physique competition. My questions- 1: Should I be through my cycle, and pct, when I step on stage, and 2: How much bloat (fluff) will I get from this cycle? My diet will be impeccable, and I do AM cardio 4-5 days a week, as well as lifting 5-6 days a week. Please help, any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks. attached is a pic of my current physique.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 9.16.18 AM.jpg 
Views:	817 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	168095
    You're not ready to step in stage and compete, unless you are just doing it for yourself. With your laid out cycle, you're going to look much better than you do now, even with some bloat. People often think bloat is like gas and swells your belly. It ain't that. It's water under the skin, which in your case would be beneficial because you're so lean. My professional advice is to use this cycle to build as much mass as humanly possible and I mean work hard at all aspects of doing so. Then if you have another competition coming up, you could get by with thermogenics and maybe a sarm if you didn't want to cycle again. My "me to you" advice is to do what you want. If you want to step on stage for personal reasons, do that. I see it all the time.

Mlreynol9 is offline New Member
    My reason for stepping on stage truthfully, is this. I've been working so hard the past 3 years, both on diet and exercise. I've come a long way, from 225lbs to now at 171 lbs. I want to compete, just this first time, really to have something to justify all of my hard work and give me a set date to look the best I ever have in my life.

Thread Information