Thread: cycle Review

petapopin1 is offline Junior Member

cycle Review

I got some dbol prop mix and tren e i need to get rid of so i thought id use it to kick start my deca cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cycle Review-screenshot_2017-03-05__6_38_pm.png  

Quote Originally Posted by petapopin1 View Post
    I got some dbol prop mix and tren e i need to get rid of so i thought id use it to kick start my deca cycle
    Running Tren for 4 weeks is not worth the gains vs sides, IMO. Why the Dbol25 mid cycle? It'll just throw off your blood concentration. Keep the Prop75, keep the Dbol30 (I never run Dbol . I don't like the bloat), drop the Tren, keep the deca , keep the Test E. This is a pretty long cycle. I would think that your gains will start to slow down at about week 12 to 14. If they do, then stop the cycle and get ready for PCT. No need to run the cycle when you're not making gains.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a very complicated cycle and a cluster. I don't know where to begin in critiques. I would rethink

Whats your cycle history?

petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Whats your cycle history?
    Ive done about 6 cycles. Tren ace is too crazy for me, Most orals hurt my stomach. Eq at 400mg was meh but My last cycle i did 400mg deca with 500 mg enanthate and 50mg winny as kick start and it was great !

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive done about 6 cycles. Tren ace is too crazy for me, Most orals hurt my stomach. Eq at 400mg was meh but My last cycle i did 400mg deca with 500 mg enanthate and 50mg winny as kick start and it was great !
    Why not do that again? Anytime something is great, I want to repeat it until it's not so great.

hen I'm not sure why your running tren again. I agree....stick with what works. The dbol /prop blend would be a good kick start to a Test E/deca cycle.

Thread Information