Coffeehead is offline Associate Member

Cycle just about over - now about this "gyno" concern...

Is it possible to get gyno is one nipple? My left one feels like there could be a bump developing underneath and it's pretty sensitive and hurts from time to time. It's not too bad yet, but I think it may be the beginning.

I'm guessing it starting because my E2 levels were sky-high mid cycle, until I switched to a legit Adex. The one I bought at first was bunk, but since I switched suppliers my E2 is now within range.

Cycle was my first (Test-E @500mg/wk, 1-14wks) + (Test-P @ 100mg/E3D, 15-16wks) + (Var @ 80mg/day, 11-16wks)

I think my var was actually winny. My joints started aching when on it, and I haven't gotten any of those dreaded back pumps. Weird, since practically this entire board says the place I got my gear from was G2G.

I started on some Nolvo at 40mg starting a couple days ago. If it is gyno, do I need to do anything else? I'll be hopping on my PCT in a few days, so I'm not sure what to do, or how quickly I can expect this to resolve. Any advice would be appreciated.

~ Coffee

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yes you can get it in only one side.

There's something to be said for running test e only for 12 weeks as a first cycle rather than adding compounds and extending the time period.

Run your nolva at 40mg for a week then drop to 20 for the rest of your PCT. it might just be influx of hormones from the extra test you are pinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    Is it possible to get gyno is one nipple? My left one feels like there could be a bump developing underneath and it's pretty sensitive and hurts from time to time. It's not too bad yet, but I think it may be the beginning.

I'm guessing it starting because my E2 levels were sky-high mid cycle, until I switched to a legit Adex. The one I bought at first was bunk, but since I switched suppliers my E2 is now within range.

Cycle was my first (Test-E @500mg/wk, 1-14wks) + (Test-P @ 100mg/E3D, 15-16wks) + (Var @ 80mg/day, 11-16wks)

I think my var was actually winny. My joints started aching when on it, and I haven't gotten any of those dreaded back pumps. Weird, since practically this entire board says the place I got my gear from was G2G.

I started on some Nolvo at 40mg starting a couple days ago. If it is gyno, do I need to do anything else? I'll be hopping on my PCT in a few days, so I'm not sure what to do, or how quickly I can expect this to resolve. Any advice would be appreciated.

~ Coffee
    Test and gyno pretty much goes hand in hand unless you're on an AI.

HamHammer is offline New Member
    What's the downside of just taking AI for the whole cycle to prevent things like this from happening?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not much downside as long as you don't kill estrogen completely.

Thread Information