Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Going travelling to Australia need info

Winston407 is offline New Member

Going travelling to Australia need info

Im going to be heading out to Australia for a while and I'm not sure how to source gear over there...In the UK I purchase online (have done for years) and get it delivered to my post office etc...In Aus is there places to buy online?

Just need some general info as I'd like to be 'on' whilst I'm over there and I won't risk taking stuff over myself...

Cheers in advance

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long will you be there? And is the only source you have domestic only? Most will deliver anywhere as long as the money sent is spend-able.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    How long will you be there? And is the only source you have domestic only? Most will deliver anywhere as long as the money sent is spend-able.
    6 months+ ... I have multiple online sources all deliver to my door if I requested (like I said post office instead)...I hadnt thought about asking my sources if they'd send it that way with customs checks n all...hmmm

I'd ask them and see what the delivery success rate is and go from there.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That place is the worst I have heard of.Many sources don't deal with them they are tough.Pick some place else too play around ask Stallone!
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    That place is the worst I have heard of.Many sources don't deal with them they are tough.Pick some place else too play around ask Stallone!
    Rambo got busted with GH, not AAS. You know this, lol.

No joke, Australia's got the toughest customs restriction in the world. If you got someone that you can trust that'll deliver the goods, you should go for it.
    PT1982 likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Be careful of the stingrays over there it didn't work out so good for Steve Irwin.

Late_Starter is offline New Member
    Avoid the customs checks you'll get caught 50/50 they are tough. Use one of the local online suppliers that ship domestic.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Strongest customs and quarantine in the world. There is good gear here but it is very pricey.

6 months why bother just stay natty

hardroad is offline Junior Member
    Mate,
    I'm in Aus and it's tough. Customs are ruthless but there's a site that will get you sorted and prices are good. I haven't used their gear but I have seen it deliver good results on mates of mine. Or you can always join a decent gym. Walk up to the local who you know is cycling and try your luck?
    We're pretty good over here and if u walked up to me I'd help you out.
    Can I post web URL's here??

Quote Originally Posted by hardroad View Post
    Mate,
    I'm in Aus and it's tough. Customs are ruthless but there's a site that will get you sorted and prices are good. I haven't used their gear but I have seen it deliver good results on mates of mine. Or you can always join a decent gym. Walk up to the local who you know is cycling and try your luck?
    We're pretty good over here and if u walked up to me I'd help you out.
    Can I post web URL's here??

Mate you're legend. I wouldn't even try to bring my own stuff over I know I'd get caught and chucked out - hence why I need to source them over there...Guess I'll have to search the big wide web once I'm over to see if anywhere delivers - if not resort to asking in gyms...Let's hope I bump into you then eh lad ;-)

Late_Starter is offline New Member
    Asking in gyms is not good there's a stigma here and some people take offence. No one admits they are on.. Web search there is even a forum dedicated to reviews of suppliers I don't know if it's against the rules to say that though I hope not. But should be easy to find

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston407 View Post
    Im going to be heading out to Australia for a while and I'm not sure how to source gear over there...In the UK I purchase online (have done for years) and get it delivered to my post office etc...In Aus is there places to buy online?

Just need some general info as I'd like to be 'on' whilst I'm over there and I won't risk taking stuff over myself...

Cheers in advance

I would be real careful with AAS is AUSSIE. Laws are tough and their customs is some of the toughest in the world.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I would be real careful with AAS is AUSSIE. Laws are tough and their customs is some of the toughest in the world.
    I would prob take^^ his word for it.

hardroad is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston407 View Post
    Mate you're legend. I wouldn't even try to bring my own stuff over I know I'd get caught and chucked out - hence why I need to source them over there...Guess I'll have to search the big wide web once I'm over to see if anywhere delivers - if not resort to asking in gyms...Let's hope I bump into you then eh lad ;-)
    I sent you a PM mate, Got a URL to a site in Aus.
    Cheers

Thread Information