thelazygent is offline Junior Member

Low dose HGH and T3s effect on lipids

I want to run a two different cycle soon.

I will be running a TRT does of 150mg a week with these cycles. How will these compounds effect my lipids considering that TRT has a tendency to raise hematocrit which could lead to high blood pressure.

1. Low dose T3. Havent decided on what dose yet but suggestions are welcome. I dont want to shut off my thyroid. I would run it for a month. How would it effect my lipids?

2. I was thinking about doing 2.5 UIs of HGH for 6 months. How would it effect my lipids?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    T3 and hgh are not considered cycles. What are you trying to accomplish. GH at that dose for that duration is probably going to help you get a little better sleep, but that's about all it'll do (if anything). And you don't want to shut off your thyroid but want to use t3? Are you on TRT or are you just grabbing 150mgs a week out of the air? Are you not concerned with shutting off your testicles?

Quote Originally Posted by thelazygent View Post
    I want to run a two different cycle soon.

I will be running a TRT does of 150mg a week with these cycles. How will these compounds effect my lipids considering that TRT has a tendency to raise hematocrit which could lead to high blood pressure. Don't go overboard with the TRT dose and you should be fine. If your red blood cell count goes up too high drain yourself or go donate blood.

1. Low dose T3. Havent decided on what dose yet but suggestions are welcome. I dont want to shut off my thyroid. I would run it for a month. How would it effect my lipids? Normally, T4 is run with HGH, about 100mcg/ed.

2. I was thinking about doing 2.5 UIs of HGH for 6 months. How would it effect my lipids?
    Your lipids will be with with HGH. If you're taking bluetops, 2.5iu/ed will do very little for you. It might just be a waste. Those bluetops may be watered down quite a bit. If you're doing pharma, you're GTG. Look at running T4 over T3 while on HGH. HGH is not a cycle you run it for as long as you have the money. Longer the better.

With HGH, I am trying to get healing, fat loss, and skin effects from it. What dose do you suggest? I will be getting underground stuff so keep that in mind.

I have been told that there is a small dose you can take that will not effect your thyroid once you come off. What is your opinion on this? How much do you think I can get away with?

I am on a self medicated TRT does of 150mg a week. I get blood tests once every two months and I am donating blood every 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Your lipids will be with with HGH.
    Did you mean that my lipids will not be fine with HGH? I see with twice lol

With HGH, I am trying to get healing, fat loss, and skin effects from it. What dose do you suggest? I will be getting underground stuff so keep that in mind.

Thread Information