Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Beginner Test E Cycle

RonBurgundy84 is offline New Member

Beginner Test E Cycle

So I have done a lot of research and I think I have a pretty good schedule for a first cycle but I had a few questions. Here is what I have so far:

Weeks 1-10 250mg of Test E ( twice a week)
    Weeks 11-12 (nothing)
    Weeks 13-16 Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Add Nolvadex ??

So here is my questions:

First I was wondering if like with any prescription if I should potentially cut the schedule in half to a 5-6 week cycle to see how I respond. I know that I am probably going to catch shit for this question but I just was thinking like a spot check kind of thing.

I have read to add Arimidex during cycle but I have also heard that it can kill gains and Im not trying to be cheap on something this serious but I dont want to add something that I read so many differing opinions on and throw away gains and 100 more dollars?

I know that Nolvadex blocks Enstrogen receptors in the breast tissue but do you need it only if you are having gyno issues or is just something you want to do because you dont want to wait until there is an issue to resolve it?

Last question: I have also read stacking on your first cycle is a bad idea because you won't know what compound is giving you issues if you have them but I was thinking about adding Winstrol to the last 5 weeks of the cycle to deal with bloat( water weight) and to harden the muscles up and get an idea of real gains.

Thanks in advance and thanks for helping newbies!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Welcome

Here you go

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Provided your stats match up follow it to the letter.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Run arimidex from week 1 2nd day start with .25mg every other day (eod) definitely doesn't kill gains lol Estrogen issues aren't only gyno and high estrogen can cause serious health problems

Pct with both clomid and nolvadex

Run test e for 12 weeks 10 imo is too short no need to cut cycle in half test e is a long ester and will take about 4-6 weeks until you start really getting the benefits from it, get blood work done before and mid cycle then again after

Don't add winstrol stick to test only
    gymmonster likes this.

Thanks that was super informative and sorry that I didnt find this before

Thanks that is extremely helpful. So the Arimidex and Nolvadex questions are answered along with a host of others about body weight/fat percentages etc.

Sorry was writing when the next reply came in. All questions answered!

Again thanks for the article and advise. Obviously need to keep reading.

Last thing. I did get the blood work done. I went to an endocrinologist with low t complaint but havent gotten it back yet. If it does come back low Im going to wait on cycling to see if what he gives me gets me the "natural" help that I want.

It seems like a no brainer question but I know what they give you isn't nearly as much as cycling. Has anyone on here been given TRT and if so how does that change my cycle choice? Sorry again if I am asking questions that have already been answered but again I have read that PCT for someone on TRT is not necessary but I want my nuts to look normal.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you are low and NEED TRT and get it prescribed then you wait to cycle. You'd be amazed what 'normal' levels can do if you have been clinically low for some time.

Make sure you are dealing with an expert and maybe post your labs in our TRT section before you even decide what to do.
    PT1982 likes this.

Thanks! When I get my labs back and if I am low I will post to TRT with results and treatment. I will also definitely wait. I have heard that I will feel like a new man. Hope I can maybe help somebody else on here.

Thread Information