Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Is Clen the best solution to reduce body fat

Elvishk is offline Junior Member

Is Clen the best solution to reduce body fat

I'm running Clen 80mcg ED, and will be off next week. Next week after, I will running 120mcg 3 weeks. Is it the best solution to reduce body fat? I am currently 13% body fat.
    Last edited by Elvishk; 03-08-2017 at 01:00 AM.
    joshrutz56 likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You'd be dead at that dose.

joshrutz56 is offline Junior Member
    Your heart might jump out of your chest haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Diet and cardio is the best solution to reduce bodyfat.
    PistolPete33 and marcus300 like this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    I don't recommend it, but my mice run it 140mcg without any issues. 120 is not uncommon at all so I'm surprised the two above me seem so concerned

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet is best to reduce fat, hands down

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    I don't recommend it, but my mice run it 140mcg without any issues. 120 is not uncommon at all so I'm surprised the two above me seem so concerned
    Why do you give it to your mice?
    Quester likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post

Why do you give it to your mice?
    Cuzz its "research solution" preparation he got it through...

Here is my take on anything besides diet and exercise to reduce bodyfat....
    If you use a stimulant or a poison, you will lose weight.
    However, you will put that weight back on when you stop using.

The only way to reduce bodyfat is thru a lifestyle change.

Now if you are getting ready for a show, then drug away but for anything else you might as well adjust your diet.
    Jonbana likes this.

jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Just how bad is clen ? Was thinking of trying it since HGH seems impossible to get. Don't have any lifestyle issues with losing weight or dieting, just want to bulk for as long as I can before I cut for the summer.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Clen works really well for me for some reason but if my diet is the slightest off it is a complete waste of time. I have to run ridiculous dosages though or it does nothing for me. I can also not run 2-weeks on 2-weeks off as it is too little off time for me. I need about 4-6 weeks off for my body to recover.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet is best to reduce fat, hands down
    Your absolutely right. DIET is the ultimate answer. CLEN can be a very beneficial tool to help your obtain your goals.
    PT1982 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Diet and cardio is the best solution to reduce bodyfat.
    Fact.

Diet manipulation such as carb cycling.

I hate Clen bc of hand shakes.

Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Just how bad is clen? Was thinking of trying it since HGH seems impossible to get. Don't have any lifestyle issues with losing weight or dieting, just want to bulk for as long as I can before I cut for the summer.
    I hate it. Partly the shakes partly the seeming lack of body temperature control. It works best with a low carb diet which would work on its own anyway for most.

It is wholly incomparable to HGH.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The original post was in mg not mcg. 140mg would certainly cause death. I also don't like Clen myself the sides are extreme.

Does clen cause muscle loss or weakness?

Yes that's why its best to have some type of aas in play to act as a protectant

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Faaak, I'm trying all alternatives to cycling but everywhere I turn I'm being pushed back. I may have to reconsider......so frustrated.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im not sure why the fuss about the dosage. Im not going to comment on the diet/exercise portion, I think that point was made clear.

I suppose it depends on the source. I know that personally I tend to get minor hand tremors at about 140mcg-160mcg depending on the brand. I also know that a friend had the same hand tremors on about 80mcg using the same source. So I guess the response to Clen is very individual, much like most of the drugs we use.

That all said, I responded much better to T3 (whilst on cycle) than Clen.

Blog Entries
    clen doesn't cause muscle loss or weakness it actually has anti-catabolic tendencies....

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    clen doesn't cause muscle loss or weakness it actually has anti-catabolic tendencies....
    No actually that's a myth and highly debated.

Show a study please.

Studies done in rats I believe showed anti catabolic properties.

Truth is you won't find any human studies same as you won't for most compounds that we use so there is plenty of conjecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

Show a study please.

Studies done in rats I believe showed anti catabolic properties.

Truth is you won't find any human studies same as you won't for most compounds that we use so there is plenty of conjecture.
    Clenbuterol has also been noted for having a strong anabolic effect; however, things are not quite like they appear. Due to the potential anabolic effect, this has caused many to use the compound in hopes of gaining lean tissue. Commonly, many steroid users have used it as an anabolic protective agent during their post cycle therapy (PCT). There is, however, a problem with this type of use; it doesn't work. Studies have shown that Clenbuterol has the ability to promote anabolic activity in animals. There have been several studies that have shown the anabolic activity of rats to increase when Clen is administered. However, there is no data that supports such anabolic activity provided when used by human beings. In fact, it has generally been proven useless in this regard as it pertains to human beings. When it comes to human Clenbuterol use, use as a bronchodilator and thermogenic are the only suitable purposes.

Taken from this forums home page on,clen profile.

Funny when I post a study done on rats, I'm called an idiot. Yet the other way around its different.
    Quester likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clen is a beta-2 agonist and shares anti-catabolic properties just like endogenous cathecolamines nor-adrenaline or epinephrine (same molecule different names).

What's important to understand is stimulants (including T3) won't do jackshit if diet isn't on point.

Another issue with compounds like Clenbuterol is the receptors will eventually down-regulate (from overstimulation) over time.

Clen is slightly anabolic . It actually can help prevent muscle loss. I have noticed this much more dramatically in women. In women, it can actually give noticeable results on a caloric surplus with proper training. A lean woman can make leaps and bounds with clen.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Clen is a beta-2 agonist and shares anti-catabolic properties just like endogenous cathecolamines nor-adrenaline or epinephrine (same molecule different names).

What's important to understand is stimulants (including T3) won't do jackshit if diet isn't on point.

Another issue with compounds like Clenbuterol is the receptors will eventually down-regulate (from overstimulation) over time.
    I know they say benadryl is used to up-regulate them when using. Is this true?

Would fexofenadine work as well? (Antihistamine)

Clen is slightly anabolic. It actually can help prevent muscle loss. I have noticed this much more dramatically in women. In women, it can actually give noticeable results on a caloric surplus with proper training. A lean woman can make leaps and bounds with clen.
    Great, imma lean woman. This gets me excited
    PT1982 likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Couch I agree with you on this one.

For clean to have an anti catabolic effect on humans we'd have to take doses that would kill us several time over.
    hammerheart likes this.

Great, imma lean woman. This gets me excited
    Lol. Then come give me a massage! My wife's not here to help

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In some ways, we are the lab rats.

Lol. Then come give me a massage! My wife's not here to help
    What is about a woman that makes clen super effective? Is it lower body weight?

What is about a woman that makes clen super effective? Is it lower body weight?
    It doesn't really make it more effective per se, but women need much less anabolics than men to achieve more effect. Clen is not really considered an anabolic , yet it would be more anabolic than nothing at all. Women have a higher body fat% than men, so when they are lean (contest ready or close), any miniscule amount of anabolism will be pronounced. A lot of people say that it is a good bridging compound for men since it's believed to help maintain post cycle muscle. I'm not one to think it will make much difference in men, but I do think it's better than nothing (sort of like I think leucine on its own would be better than nothing). To put into perspective as to what I'm getting at (I'm long winded as heck), a dose of 2.5-5mgs of anavar for me or you would be pointless for the most part. If we said we were going to run it at that dose as a bridge between cycles, people would laugh at us. But for a woman, 2.5-5mgs is a killer dose that will yield phenomenal results. It wouldn't do us much good at all, but it would be better at maintaining post cycle results than nothing. But so would adding 500 calories and adding 10 minutes extra at the gym. Only the last option would not only be better, but would be better overall.
    Last edited by PT1982; 03-09-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Couch I agree with you on this one.

For clean to have an anti catabolic effect on humans we'd have to take doses that would kill us several time over.
    I didn't mention that it had to be in high doses to be anti-catabolic in my original post because his original statement is that clen causes muscle wasting and weakness I don't believe that to be true in my experiences with clen...the point I was making is that if anything it is neutral in that regard...regardless good debate...
    numbere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I didn't mention that it had to be in high doses to be anti-catabolic in my original post because his original statement is that clen causes muscle wasting and weakness I don't believe that to be true in my experiences with clen...the point I was making is that if anything it is neutral in that regard...regardless good debate...
    Take clen alone with no strength training. Just cardio and healthy diet. I bet you loose muscle faster than fat

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Clenbuterol is a crappy drug, it makes you crazy jittery, your heart race when your lying down and raises your temperature close to fever.

At least its not deadly like DNP , but you will still feel like shit.

All this side effects will come up if you are not used to stimulants like, hundreds mg of caffeine (hello pre-workouts), ephedrine (hello high blood pressure), cocaine (goodbye instead of hello), etc.

If you only drink an occasional coffee like me, it will be hell. Cardio and diet, its the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Clenbuterol is a crappy drug, it makes you crazy jittery, your heart race when your lying down and raises your temperature close to fever.

At least its not deadly like DNP , but you will still feel like shit.

All this side effects will come up if you are not used to stimulants like, hundreds mg of caffeine (hello pre-workouts), ephedrine (hello high blood pressure), cocaine (goodbye instead of hello), etc.

If you only drink an occasional coffee like me, it will be hell. Cardio and diet, its the way to go.
    I've yet to try my clen . But I wake up with 260 mg caffeine, then around 1pm another 240, and then some coffee throughout the day.

I plan on cutting out most caffeine when starting. I also plan on dosing like a woman, starting at 20mcg, and making out at 80.

Seem reasonable?

I've yet to try my clen . But I wake up with 260 mg caffeine, then around 1pm another 240, and then some coffee throughout the day.

I plan on cutting out most caffeine when starting. I also plan on dosing like a woman, starting at 20mcg, and making out at 80.

Seem reasonable?
    Yeah, its always a good idea to start low and see what symptoms you get from it. With that amount of caffeine I'm predicting you will tolerate rather well, but we never know for sure till we try it.

Why do you need so much caffeine is the question that hits me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Yeah, its always a good idea to start low and see what symptoms you get from it. With that amount of caffeine I'm predicting you will tolerate rather well, but we never know for sure till we try it.

Why do you need so much caffeine is the question that hits me
    It just kinda happend through the years.
    This has it, that has it,now I'm into a gram a day DAMN near
    krugerr likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is difficult with caffeine, I use to knock back 400mg via tablets in the AM, and then another 200mg in the afternoon. Additional to maybe 6-7 coffees a day. The 400mg hit would usually give me a buzz!

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    It is difficult with caffeine, I use to knock back 400mg via tablets in the AM, and then another 200mg in the afternoon. Additional to maybe 6-7 coffees a day. The 400mg hit would usually give me a buzz!
    Thats crazy. Then you need downers like cigarettes, benzos and others. Up, down, up, down....vicious circle leading to adrenal fatigue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information