Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer

Thread: NPP and Test Enathate Timing

Christopher100 is offline New Member

NPP and Test Enathate Timing

I have a huge supply of Test Enathate and NPP. I would like to run the NPP for 8-10 weeks. How should I time the testosterone given that is is a slow acting ester?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not asking stats or anything. I'm just going to tell you from experience because I run these 2 together almost exclusively. If I bulk, I run 450-600 NPP. I'll run test at 500-1000mgs. If I'm cutting or recomping, I'll run the NPP at the same dose with 100mgs of test. You can pin NPP on a M/W/F schedule and test Monday and Friday as to cut back on pinning so much. Do you have your ancillaries Anna pct lined up? Hcg ?

Christopher100 is offline New Member
    So you run them for the exact same duration?

In theory shouldn't people start the test a week or two before the NPP to give it time to kick in?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not necessary to start the test before.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Redz got it. You'll benefit from test just s couple hours after pinning. Just do it all at once and keep in simple.

Its not necessary to start them together butt you depending on the length of your cycle. You can also run the NNP longer into the cycle up to a few days prior to starting your PCT because of the short half-life.
    PT1982 likes this.

I've always started the Test (I ran Cyp with NPP) a couple of weeks before the NPP. Then during the 15 days wait before PCT I continued to run the NPP for 10 more days (5 days before PCT) after the last Test Cyp shot. I haven't had any problems with that regiment. Then again, it may be just fine to start the two together. I've just never done it.

Thread Information