Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 3 Post By Back In Black

Thread: tren/deca alternative?

big h 93 is offline New Member

tren/deca alternative?

Im looking to run a big bulking cycle in the next couple of months. This will be my 3rd cycle and im worried about the sides of tren as I work a stressful job and I feel it could affect it. I dont really want to run deca as it has such a long ester and I dont want to be waiting that long before starting pct. So im just looking for opinions of whether tren enanthate would be ok or if theres another compound which would be good.
    Current cycle plan:
    Week 1-10 test e 600mg a week
    Week 1-10 tren e 400mg a week
    Week 10-12 test prop 150mg eod
    Week 1-8 50mg dbol 2 days on cycled with anavar alternate 2 days.
    Week 12-16
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Tamoxifen 60/40/20/20
    I will also run arimedex throughout the cycle. Any suggestions or tweaks are greatly appreciated.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Npp is fast Acting deca . More frequent injections but clears faster.
    Obs likes this.

Cheers for the info mate. Havent really looked into npp so I better go do some research!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Cycle history?

Stats?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by big h 93 View Post
    Im looking to run a big bulking cycle in the next couple of months. This will be my 3rd cycle and im worried about the sides of tren as I work a stressful job and I feel it could affect it. I dont really want to run deca as it has such a long ester and I dont want to be waiting that long before starting pct. So im just looking for opinions of whether tren enanthate would be ok or if theres another compound which would be good.
    Current cycle plan:
    Week 1-10 test e 600mg a week
    Week 1-10 tren e 400mg a week
    Week 10-12 test prop 150mg eod
    Week 1-8 50mg dbol 2 days on cycled with anavar alternate 2 days.
    Week 12-16
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Tamoxifen 60/40/20/20
    I will also run arimedex throughout the cycle. Any suggestions or tweaks are greatly appreciated.
    From my last cycle i will never suggest anyone to do a lot of dbol along with tren.
    At our level.
    ALAT borderhigh x 5 5 weeks after cycle is not fun. And i did lower dose than u with plenty of NAC.

Dbol 4 weeks is enough and switch to deca.
    U start your pct 14 days after for 6 weeks and it should be ok. Never seen anybody wanna drop deca because of pct. Just add in a couple if extra nolva weeks.

Both my last cycles were test prop/winny cycles. Both 8 week runs. Never measure my bf just go by what the mirror tells me. Im 6ft1 around 94kg in the picture ill attach. Maybe 12% bf but have no idea just a guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tren/deca alternative?-forumrunner_20170311_153720.jpg  

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So run prop for 9-10 weeks @ 450mg pw and npp @ 250-300mg pw for 8 weeks. Extend the nolva part of your pct by 2 weeks @ 20/20.

Make sure you run an ai and Hcg and have a DA on hand.
    PistolPete33, PT1982 and songdog like this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never run Tren E first time around. My first go with Tren I nearly got divorced. I became really insecure and very quick tempered. I came off and luckily it was Tren Ace so a few days later I was fine. If it was Tren E it would take 2 weeks to clear your system if you can't handle the sides. Also be careful when running Tren and Deca together. Both are 19-nors and it can cause issues. I've done it before but on low doses of each. If you do try Tren I would recommend starting at 200mg/week and slowly working up to 300 and if you're OK with that then maybe 400. I max out at 400mg/week of Tren Ace now because that's where it works great for me and I don't turn into a raging maniac.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm partial to NPP.

Thread Information