nels is offline New Member

Question to someone with experience about liver

Iam taking 30mg D-Boll 25mg winni both oral I plan to take these for
    about five weeks Iam just wondering if anybody thinks this is overkill
    on my liver Iam 23 Thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO, yes- I think the winny dosage is under dosed and running 2 17-aa's for 5 weeks together is some stress your putting on your liver.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not run test in the cycle... Maybe use the D-bol to kick start the cycle and then end with the winny but at 50mg ED

abstrack is right the winny is WAY under dosed and running both will put alot of stress on your liver... By spacing out the D-Bol and the winny you will minamize the stress.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Abstrack and Mudman are offering solid advice..Don't put that much stress on your liver..I can't offer anything more than what they both have said, but I wanted to stress that you should carefully consider what has been suggested..

Doc M

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't think your liver will suffer from that cycle, but it's a bad cycle in any case.

You need to put some test in there, and I would only suggest using 1 oral on a first cycle. If your bulking, then add some dbol in at 40mg for the first 4wks.
    If your looking for minimal bloat and hardening towards the end use the winny.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Your liver will be fine. Anabolic steroids and liver toxicification is way overstated. In fact, it is not the steroids themselves that are toxic to the liver, it is the DELIVERY system that they use in the tabs which are detrimental to the liver.

Do you know, that there was a study done in Britian where 50 subjects took 150mg of oxymetholone for 30 weeks...and their GGT levels(the levels that indicate TRUE liver damage) remained the same!! As you know, oxymetholone is Anadrol , aka "A-Bombs", which supposidely are the harshest on your liver. There is also a good post by JohnnyB recently which tells about the overexaggeration of steroid liver damage, you should read that too(in that article, it basically talks about how testosterone is the most superior muscle building agent, so that's how you will know if you are in the right one).

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Your liver will be fine. Anabolic steroids and liver toxicification is way overstated. In fact, it is not the steroids themselves that are toxic to the liver, it is the DELIVERY system that they use in the tabs which are detrimental to the liver.

Do you know, that there was a study done in Britian where 50 subjects took 150mg of oxymetholone for 30 weeks...and their GGT levels(the levels that indicate TRUE liver damage) remained the same!! As you know, oxymetholone is Anadrol, aka "A-Bombs", which supposidely are the harshest on your liver. There is also a good post by JohnnyB recently which tells about the overexaggeration of steroid liver damage, you should read that too(in that article, it basically talks about how testosterone is the most superior muscle building agent, so that's how you will know if you are in the right one).
    Can you post that study? I mean the results sound good being regurgetated here on the board, but we don't know any of the specifics of the study. If you don't have a study to post, might as well not mention it existed

Thread Information