Thread: Advice

EBC1 is offline New Member

Advice

I'm currently running test and Dbol . Last Sundays shot (quad) bleed out bad, but at the time didn't hurt. Monday fine, Tuesday morning fine, but now I am dying. Can I safely take ibuprofen or asprin, or should I avoid the additional stress on the liver?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What you just let it bleed?? You are supposed to apply pressure with sterile/alcohol swab for a few minutes immediately after injecting.

If its you first cycle you should not be using dbol . How much AI are you using?

One time ibuprofen will not do much harm.

EDIT: dont forget to aspirate in EVERY shot.

Thanks for the input. Ha, no I applied pressure and cleaned before and after. Honestly stopped about as quick as it started. I'm running Aromasin at 12.5 ml eod.

Quote Originally Posted by EBC1 View Post
    Thanks for the input. Ha, no I applied pressure and cleaned before and after. Honestly stopped about as quick as it started. I'm running Aromasin at 12.5 ml eod.
    Ah, sorry. The way I read it seemed like you just let it go

Are you going to run labs to adjust e2?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You will be fine go ahead and take it.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I prefer aspirin as it's the only NSAID that's actually either neutral or beneficial for your circulatory system.

No problems taking aspirin on gear,
    but don't use them regularly in high dosages,
    especially if you're on ACE inhibitors or Ang2 antagonists (BP meds)

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're concerned about liver stress you can add NAC while on the dbol . It's very good at detoxifying the liver. Milk thistle can be beneficial to some too.

Good info, thanks. I did take Ibuprofen to get through work today, but if I need it again tomorrow I'll go with aspirin. I have always taken Milk thistle but have wandered if there was a better option so I'll definitely look into the NAC.

No worries Mr.BB, Honestly it painted a funny picture in my head and was good for a laugh. I'm a TRT guy so I get e2 along with everything else acouple times a year. Aromasin wasn't my first choice but it's what I have until my Adex gets here on the slowest boat in the China Sea. I've been adding 400 deca to my TRT for the last 3 months but have really plateaued on weight gains in the last 4 weeks or so. I'm using the Dbol as an attempt to restore the weight gains before summer cut.

Quote Originally Posted by EBC1 View Post
    No worries Mr.BB, Honestly it painted a funny picture in my head and was good for a laugh. I'm a TRT guy so I get e2 along with everything else acouple times a year. Aromasin wasn't my first choice but it's what I have until my Adex gets here on the slowest boat in the China Sea. I've been adding 400 deca to my TRT for the last 3 months but have really plateaued on weight gains in the last 4 weeks or so. I'm using the Dbol as an attempt to restore the weight gains before summer cut.
    Sorry. Next time include all pertinent information

Thread Information