Hello all, my first post here but frequent the forums from time to time. Someone i know (not very well) runs Test Cyp every 4 days and he's recommending that I run Test Cypionate and Deca as a stack to put on some mass.

I've never pinned and I am currently running my first LGD 4033 SARM as a way to see if I can gain some mass without going down a true AAS route. I am 38 years old, 6 foot, 187 lbs and set around 9-10% BF. I've been lifting for over 7 years now.

my question to experienced guys here...

1) if I were to go the AAS route (assuming I don't see huge gains from my LGD cycle), would you recommend Test Cyp stacked with Deca?

2) my main goal is go keep the gains after the cycle as is true for most I'm sure... do I need to continue Test Cyp at a TRT type dose or if I do a proper PCT can I truly expect to keep my gains?

with me being 38 maybe that changes things and running a TRT dose is the best option. I don't really like the idea of that as I'm concerned about long term impact on things like Libido and general dependency on Test. At the same time however, if running a cycle and PCT wont allow me to keep my gains then I'm not too excited about that either.

thoughts from guys with experience?

thanks all.