• 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Too late to add Test E?????

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

Too late to add Test E?????

Right now i am 2 weeks in to my 7 week 40mg ed tbol cycle. Almost immediately i realized that I'm risking my hpta for something very mild and i may feel like shit because i don't have a test base. If i can get test e by week 4 do you guys think
    A. start injecting 150-300mg every 3.5 days starting at week 4 stacked with tbol.
    B. Stop the tbol and start PCTing and wait till another time to run test e
    C. take tbol till week 4 then run only test e till weeks 10-12

ps. i am young (20) so i would like to stay away from stacking because it seems a lot riskier on my hpta but if you guys think that is the best decision then ill do that.
    stopping my cycle then pcting and waiting till I'm 25 isn't an option I'm willing to take the risk. please help, i take all advice into consideration.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If I gave you proper advice, I'd tell you to stop everything right now and restock for a later date. That's the right and responsible thing for you to do. Is there anyway you would do that? If not, make sure you have some Nolvadex ready to start PCT when you're finished. I'll go against the grain here and tell you what I would do (if you won't stop). I would finish as is and run nolva for 4 or 5 weeks at 20mgs daily. I would encourage you to restock and restart when you have everything in order.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    If I gave you proper advice, I'd tell you to stop everything right now and restock for a later date. That's the right and responsible thing for you to do. Is there anyway you would do that? If not, make sure you have some Nolvadex ready to start PCT when you're finished. I'll go against the grain here and tell you what I would do (if you won't stop). I would finish as is and run nolva for 4 or 5 weeks at 20mgs daily. I would encourage you to restock and restart when you have everything in order.
    well everything seems to be going fine and I'm getting very good gains with no sides whatsoever. But if i do experience low T symptoms and feel like shit i most likely will stop right away and restock for next year. I would definitely much rather add test e into my cycle somehow right now because this is the only cycle i can do this year but I'm not sure how to properly do this and if its even safe to do this.

You just have 5 weeks to go. While I'm certain you are or will be suppressed, test will cause shutdown and require a more aggressive pct. I would learn from this and plan a little better next time. We all goof from time to time. Just make sure you do a pct.

You just have 5 weeks to go. While I'm certain you are or will be suppressed, test will cause shutdown and require a more aggressive pct. I would learn from this and plan a little better next time. We all goof from time to time. Just make sure you do a pct.
    you don't think i can run
    tbol weeks - 1-4
    Tbol and test e weeks 4-7
    test e weeks 7-10?11?12?
    it seems like it could work to me but it seems like you are against this. why do you recommend finishing it off instead of adding a test base?

Because adding the test will cause complete shutdown of your HPTA, while the tbol will most likely only suppress it. I feel you will recover easier from suppression than you would shutdown. While with tbol, I would recommend a test base from the start, I wouldn't at this point.
    Johnhenson likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    Right now i am 2 weeks in to my 7 week 40mg ed tbol cycle. Almost immediately i realized that I'm risking my hpta for something very mild and i may feel like shit because i don't have a test base. If i can get test e by week 4 do you guys think
    A. start injecting 150-300mg every 3.5 days starting at week 4 stacked with tbol.

ps. i am young (20) so i would like to stay away from stacking because it seems a lot riskier on my hpta but if you guys think that is the best decision then ill do that.
    stopping my cycle then pcting and waiting till I'm 25 isn't an option I'm willing to take the risk. please help, i take all advice into consideration.
    I'm almost positive we all told you Tbol and orals would fuck up your hpta when you first joined AND asked.

How are you just realizing it now? Did your bro tell you and now your convinced?

Anyway. Pt1982 likes mild oral only cycles, especially for beginners as young as yourself.

But I'm taking a scientific standpoint and going to believe Tbol, anavar , etc. Is going to completely shut you down.

It may not linger as long as a estered test,but your shut down homie.

Add some test phenylprop. Eod at 75mg. If you can find it.

But we all told you to wait. Your worried about your precious HPTA then why did you thumb your nose when we told you how risky it was at your age regardless of how mild a compound you think you got?
    Last edited by Couchlock; 03-13-2017 at 08:41 PM.
    PT1982 likes this.

] Testosterone :

Oral Turinabol is suppressive to natural testosterone and should be used in conjunction with exogenous testosterone. Men who use Oral Turinabol without exogenous testosterone will risk a low testosterone condition. Such a condition can come with a host of possible symptoms ranging from physical, mental and sexually related. However, while physical related symptoms are unlikely when steroids are being used the others are a very real possibility.

Once the use of Oral Turinabol comes to an end natural testosterone production will begin again on its own. However, natural levels will still be very low and it will take a large amount of time to recover proper or healthy levels. For this reason most men are encouraged to implement a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan once the use of anabolic steroids is discontinued. This will greatly speed up the recovery process and protect your lean tissue. Without a PCT plan it is possible for cortisol to become dominant for a period of time, destroy muscle tissue and promote fat gain. While a PCT plan will promote recovery, it will not return you to normal on its own. There is no PCT plan on earth that has this ability. However, a well planned PCT will speed up the process and ensure you have enough testosterone for proper bodily function while your levels continue to naturally rise.

There are a few important notes on natural recovery, the primary being that no low testosterone condition existed prior to anabolic steroid use . Further, natural recovery assumes no severe damage was done to the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA) through improper anabolic steroid use. As a final note, women have no need to supplement with exogenous testosterone when using Oral Turinabol.
    PT1982 likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The damage you cause may not become clear for years at this point you've already started suppressing yourself for a very low dose.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I'm almost positive we all told you Tbol and orals would fuck up your hpta when you first joined AND asked.

How are you just realizing it now? Did your bro tell you and now your convinced?

Anyway. Pt1982 likes mild oral only cycles, especially for beginners as young as yourself.

But I'm taking a scientific standpoint and going to believe Tbol, anavar , etc. Is going to completely shut you down.

But we all told you to wait. Your worried about your precious HPTA then why did you thumb your nose when we told you how risky it was at your age regardless of how mild a compound you think you got?
    No no no. Only with anavar, not any other oral. Tbol is more suppressive because it's derived from dbol , which is super harsh. But that wasn't a scientific standpoint because there is no science to show anavar will shut you down. Most orals are a different story. It's easier to parrot when you haven't the experience,and I applaud those who do. But that's a double edged sword sometimes. Couchlockd had picked up some invaluable info on this site and has the ability to guide as good as any. If you were told top use test and didn't, that's on you. Anavar and primo Ace world be the only 2 orals I recommend for running solo as a first cycle if they don't want to use test, or are afraid of needles. Tbol should have had a test base from day 1,bit you're 2 weeks in and your blood plasma levels are peaking. If you take test, you'll be running a long ester for 4-5 weeks. Your recovery will go from a fairly easy and mild pct to a more aggressive one if you add the test now for 4 weeks. You'd be better off finishing what you're doing now (time machines aren't around yet, lol) and run a4 week pct with nolva.

i was told so many different things when i asked from a whole bunch of people. some say it shuts down and some say it doesn't, some say it can be run by itself and some do not. There was never a definitive answer. i was also told that i would act like a little girl because of my test levels and some said i wouldn't.i did more research on low T (which i don't have any symptoms of whatsoever) and it worried tf outa me even if it is just for the duration of my cycle so i would rather have a test base to go with it. i understood in the beginning but i thought test e was too much on my hpta compared to tbol but now I've heard so many good things about test that i wanted to add it in.

ur real with me, do you think i caused any permanent damage to my hpta ? i personally don't think so but what do i know.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The damage you cause may not become clear for years at this point you've already started suppressing yourself for a very low dose.
    you are 100% positive i permanently damaged my hpta?
    I've asked this before but never got an answer, whats so bad about TRT other than having to pin twice a week? is it expensive? or just a hassle or what?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Most likely your hpta will be fine or just some minor damage.
    Most likely u will not feel like shit.
    Most likely u will face an easy recovery.

If u stay away from test.

But u are soon going to do anotherone, arent u?
    PT1982 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    8 weeks on, whatever the compound, isn't enough to qualify for TRT unless you for a very frail HPTA IMO.

Point is now, that you can add T (use a short ester like prop),
    I tend to agree it might give you a somewhat harder PCT.
    Or you can just finish the TBOL, and then do a PCT.

As for long term damage, the real damage is that your 20yo and have started cycling, meaning you'll have run lots of cycles by your 25yo, and will probably need TRT down the road yes. But if you let it be with this one 8 week cycle I doubt that will happen. But come on, you know you're gonna do more cycles.
    Everyone does when they first start, another reason to wait.

TRT is no picknic. I've been on T since 2006 now, it's more than just pinning now and then. For me, it's like an addiction, yet with the added aspect of being totally fucked if i try to quit.
    PT1982 likes this.

i was told so many different things when i asked from a whole bunch of people. some say it shuts down and some say it doesn't, some say it can be run by itself and some do not. There was never a definitive answer. i was also told that i would act like a little girl because of my test levels and some said i wouldn't.i did more research on low T (which i don't have any symptoms of whatsoever) and it worried tf outa me even if it is just for the duration of my cycle so i would rather have a test base to go with it. i understood in the beginning but i thought test e was too much on my hpta compared to tbol but now I've heard so many good things about test that i wanted to add it in.

ur real with me, do you think i caused any permanent damage to my hpta ? i personally don't think so but what do i know.
    LOOK!!! If you go here, you won't have to ask "a bunch of people" THIS WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EVERY STEROID THERE IS

https://www.steroid.com/steroid_profiles.php

Too late to add Test E?????-forumrunner_20170314_091546.png
    Johnhenson likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm just saying you continue to gamble for what I consider a very small up side. There are no guarantees you may very well be fine or you could end up like some of the other young guys on here with horror stories.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    8 weeks on, whatever the compound, isn't enough to qualify for TRT unless you for a very frail HPTA IMO.

Point is now, that you can add T (use a short ester like prop),
    I tend to agree it might give you a somewhat harder PCT.
    Or you can just finish the TBOL, and then do a PCT.

As for long term damage, the real damage is that your 20yo and have started cycling, meaning you'll have run lots of cycles by your 25yo, and will probably need TRT down the road yes. But if you let it be with this one 8 week cycle I doubt that will happen. But come on, you know you're gonna do more cycles.
    Everyone does when they first start, another reason to wait.

TRT is no picknic. I've been on T since 2006 now, it's more than just pinning now and then. For me, it's like an addiction, yet with the added aspect of being totally fucked if i try to quit.
    i will most likely do 1 cycle a year for football off season. I'm not gonna do another cycle this year, so my hpta will have way more than enough time (a whole year) to recover.
    why would you try and quit TRT though lol doesn't it make u feel great?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Most likely your hpta will be fine or just some minor damage.
    Most likely u will not feel like shit.
    Most likely u will face an easy recovery.

If u stay away from test.

But u are soon going to do anotherone, arent u?
    no I'm gonna do a cycle a year most likely for off season. unless i see that i can make amazing gains like I'm making right now without them. which i don't think will be the case because it hasn't been for 6 years

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    No no no. Only with anavar, not any other oral. Tbol is more suppressive because it's derived from dbol, which is super harsh. But that wasn't a scientific standpoint because there is no science to show anavar will shut you down. ...
    Anavar is NOT a mild compound where HPTA suppression/shutdown is concerned!!

So do you think a 12 week test e cycle would be easier to recover from than a 6 week anavar cycle? That's my point. I'm not saying it won't suppress. I'm saying test will completely shut down. 6 weeks of suppression will be easier to recover from than 12 weeks of shut down.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    So do you think a 12 week test e cycle would be easier to recover from than a 6 week anavar cycle? That's my point. I'm not saying it won't suppress. I'm saying test will completely shut down. 6 weeks of suppression will be easier to recover from than 12 weeks of shut down.
    I feel like you're taking this discussion in a different direction with your last post.

There are peer reviewed journals that show var is suppressive.

For the sake of conversation I won't hold specific words against you as I understand the broader point you're trying to convey.

Yes, I agree 6 weeks of var theoretically should be easier to recover from than 12 weeks.

However, I don't feel this is a valid argument because theoretically it should be easier to recover from 6 weeks of any AAS over 12 weeks.
    PT1982 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Yes, you are risking your HPTA and possible future problems. Var will supress you for a few weeks till near complete shutdown, if you use dosage required for it to be effective.

Read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I feel like you're taking this discussion in a different direction with your last post.

There are peer reviewed journals that show var is suppressive.

For the sake of conversation I won't hold specific words against you as I understand the broader point you're trying to convey.

Yes, I agree 6 weeks of var theoretically should be easier to recover from than 12 weeks.

However, I don't feel this is a valid argument because theoretically it should be easier to recover from 6 weeks of any AAS over 12 weeks.
    You posted an article from an ex member to discredit a point I was making. We can post article after article back and forth, but the point I am making to the OP is that he shouldn't add test at this point in his cycle. And the author of the article you posted is a personal friend of mine (in person, not online). He has much more research on that topic and he would say the same as I am. I'm not saying I'm right because I'm not the "know it all" type. I'm not saying I'm wrong. I wouldn't even give my opinion on any topic if I felt I was causing more harm than good. If I wasn't absolutely comfortable in giving advice, I would refrain from commenting at all. I'm also not one who's going to get into an arguement with a VET and risk getting banned just for giving a reasonable suggestion. I am not a parrot, but it seems the norm to be one in the Q&A section, even from people who've never even used the steroids being questioned. I don't get how someone can give advice (or why they would) about a substance they've never used. Anyways, no harm no foul. I hope I haven't rubbed you the wrong way, as that was not my intention. Nor was derailing this thread. Sorry about that OP. If I give bad advice, I do want it brought to my attention. But if I don't actually have experience in the topic being discussed, odds are I'm not going to post anyways. I'd never intentionally give bad advice. And I don't think I did here. Sorry if I came across as a dick. I really am not.
    DocToxin8 and Johnhenson like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    you don't think i can run
    tbol weeks - 1-4
    Tbol and test e weeks 4-7
    test e weeks 7-10?11?12?
    it seems like it could work to me but it seems like you are against this. why do you recommend finishing it off instead of adding a test base?
    Bro you just don't get it!You can start having problems 10yrs down the road so don't think beacuse you feel ok now you are good to go.With aas is always is a price to pay and when you are younger it can be higher.
    PT1982 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you truly are gonna do 1 cycle a year then hopefully that won't pose an issue.
    Problem is you can never know for sure, some guys have trouble recovering even after just 12 weeks on a hard compound like tren .
    And while I believe you think yourself you are just gonna do 1 cycle each year,
    (And hope you succeed doing so), let's see 1 year from now how it's gone?

As for TRT being great; yes and no.
    Yes it keeps my levels higher than a 15 year old and for libido and training that's great.
    Then you have the side effects; and everyone will run into some side effects now and then. From just a little bloat to psychological issues (if there's ever a time in your life things aren't going great, on AAS things fluctuates even more), to high hematocrit and becoming sterile.

Good luck with your cycle.
    T or not, I hope you'll get what you want out of it,
    and have an easy PCT.

If you truly are gonna do 1 cycle a year then hopefully that won't pose an issue.
    Problem is you can never know for sure, some guys have trouble recovering even after just 12 weeks on a hard compound like tren .

Yes it keeps my levels higher than a 15 year old and for libido and training that's great.
    Then you have the side effects; and everyone will run into some side effects now and then. From just a little bloat to psychological issues (if there's ever a time in your life things aren't going great, on AAS things fluctuates even more), to high hematocrit and becoming sterile.

and have an easy PCT.
    Well really if you follow responsible protocol you can only realky fit 1 per year in.

12 to 14 weeks on, plus 4 to 6 weeks pct = time off. So that's 16 to 20 on and 16 t 20 off. I mean there is a slight over lap maybe letting you go every 9btob10 months but pretty much 1 a year.

But, that's responsible use, and so far that mindset is out the window.

FWIW, I'm personally drooling to start my test and mast cycle. Got every thing 100 pins, adex, Clomid, Nolva, hcg , and the aas.

Good luck with one a year, I know its a personal battle for me to keep it safe as far as time off goes

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro you just don't get it!You can start having problems 10yrs down the road so don't think beacuse you feel ok now you are good to go.With aas is always is a price to pay and when you are younger it can be higher.
    i do understand that and i knew the risks before i started the cycle i thought i could pull a fast one on my body and make real quick gains and come out unharmed. hopefully that is the case and i truly believe it will be.

and have an easy PCT.
    i also have to take drug testing into account so i have to avoid cycling around certain parts of the year so I'm kind of forced to but I'm very disciplined and have a lot of self control with drugs. I've tried plenty of other drugs and haven't done any in a while nor do i drink or smoke which i shouldn't anyway with this lifestyle.
    thanks for being real with me. yea id definitely want to stay away from that.
    Thanks, my cycle is going great I'm 17 days in and gained 11 pounds and went up 40lbs in my bench press. if i could keep all the gains I've made right now id be happy with it tbh, i didn't expect to gain this much .
    good luck with your future cycles too

Well really if you follow responsible protocol you can only realky fit 1 per year in.

12 to 14 weeks on, plus 4 to 6 weeks pct = time off. So that's 16 to 20 on and 16 t 20 off. I mean there is a slight over lap maybe letting you go every 9btob10 months but pretty much 1 a year.

But, that's responsible use, and so far that mindset is out the window.

FWIW, I'm personally drooling to start my test and mast cycle. Got every thing 100 pins, adex, Clomid, Nolva, hcg , and the aas.

Good luck with one a year, I know its a personal battle for me to keep it safe as far as time off goes
    yup true. i think id be too scared to run more than one a year anyway.
    lmao i guess you could say that. i meant well and meant to make a smart responsible decision but nonetheless I'm happy with my gains so far and hope i make it out of this one alive.
    Sounds like a nice cycle I'm excited to try out some test after all the great things I've heard but no rush. Good luck with that cycle thanks for all the advice.

Thread Information