Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 3 Post By Ashop

Thread: Arimidex Advice

Ash1984 is offline New Member

Arimidex Advice

Hi guys, I'm new to this so bare with me,

I'm about to start a cycle of Test E and wondering if someone can advise me on a suitable amount of Arimidex to take.

I lift 3-4 times a week aswell as train Muay Thai and BJJ for cardio. Thinking of cutting down the cardio and conertrating more on lifting. I'm looking to drop some body fat and build lean muscle,

I'm 180cm
    90kg
    Not sure of body fat percentage but I'm fairly fit.

I'm running 500mcg Test E a week for 12 weeks, I have Winstrol tabs to finish of my cycle (last 4-6 weeks??) I have Nolvadex and Clomid PCT, just not sure about how much Arimidex to take and how long to run the winstrol tabs for.

I will also be taking Milk Thistle and Glucosamine for the Winstrol stage of the cycle.

I ran a Test only cycle last year with just Nolvadex as PCT and gained 10kg of muscle and kept 5kg of it. I didn't experience any nasty sides but i want all bases covered this time round.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by Ash1984; 03-14-2017 at 06:39 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    500mcg of test is nothing I'm guessing you meant mg. arimidex .25mg eod to start. You should get some hcg too.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Nova and Clomid for pct and HCG while on cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    That's some awesome reading brother, thanks for pointing that out!
    Capebuffalo, PT1982 and Quester like this.

Ash1984 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    500mcg of test is nothing I'm guessing you meant mg. arimidex .25mg eod to start. You should get some hcg too.
    Yeh I meant Mg sorry. What about the Winny tabs ? Do you have any advice on how long and how much to take of it ?

-Nac- is offline New Member
    No-one can tell you what amount of adex to take that will be the right sweet spot for you. Theres two philosophies, both come with their own risks.

1) dose a generic amount from the start and hope its "about right". Risks are that it isnt.

2) dont use an AI until you see sides, then introduce it gradually. Risks are you catch the sides late.

Both options can involve having to deal with sides. I personally favour (2), as it will tend to involve less risk of tanking e2, and greater reward (you dial in your dose from a point of knowing e2 was getting too high. You are essentially ignorant of where e2 is if you dose from the start).

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 500mg/week of test .25mg eod of adex keeps my E2 normal. Everyone is different so the only way to know for sure is by doing BW. Looking for side effects of elevated E2 is NOT the way to determine if you need an AI. I had some bunk liquid adex one time and when I tested my E2 it was almost at 600. I had zero sides. So only depend on actual BW to determine your AI dosage. .25mg eod is a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nac-
    No-one can tell you what amount of adex to take that will be the right sweet spot for you. Theres two philosophies, both come with their own risks. 1) dose a generic amount from the start and hope its "about right". Risks are that it isnt. 2) dont use an AI until you see sides, then introduce it gradually. Risks are you catch the sides late. Both options can involve having to deal with sides. I personally favour (2), as it will tend to involve less risk of tanking e2, and greater reward (you dial in your dose from a point of knowing e2 was getting too high. You are essentially ignorant of where e2 is if you dose from the start).
    I disagree with option two.

Point me to anywhere other than bros saying .25mg eod is "a good place to start". Go to another forum and they say .25mg twice per week...another says .25mg once per week.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nac- View Post
    Point me to anywhere other than bros saying .25mg eod is "a good place to start". Go to another forum and they say .25mg twice per week...another says .25mg once per week.
    Do what you want to do. I've been doing this for 30ish years and have BW to prove the results. Look up the half life of anastrozole and you can figure out dose frequency should be eod or e3d. Dose amount will be dependent on your E2 levels and how you respond to the adex.

Of course bloodwork is ideal, I dont think anyone is disputing that.

Problem is, most guys wont do it.

Thread Information