• 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By krugerr
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Doyaevenliftlol

Thread: Bunk T3?

Doyaevenliftlol is offline New Member

Bunk T3?

Hey, brahs.

So I've been reading about T3 for a couple of weeks now and after reading a shit ton about it, it seems that fake T3 is pretty common. Have you guys found that to be true? Also, the lab liquid "not for human consumption" stuff is supposedly the worst kind. I guess it's difficult to measure and is also often fake! Anyway, any input or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyaevenliftlol View Post
    Hey, brahs.

So I've been reading about T3 for a couple of weeks now and after reading a shit ton about it, it seems that fake T3 is pretty common. Have you guys found that to be true? Also, the lab liquid "not for human consumption" stuff is supposedly the worst kind. I guess it's difficult to measure and is also often fake! Anyway, any input or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
    Really?? I was under the impression it was rarely faked...
    Doyaevenliftlol likes this.

I'll be damned. I mean, clearly people are finding it. I'm just new to buying it online so I'm a bit worried. You saying that makes me feel a little more secure though, haha.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I'll be damned. I mean, clearly people are finding it. I'm just new to buying it online so I'm a bit worried. You saying that makes me feel a little more secure though, haha.
    I am not an expert on the subject of t3 I just thought it was one of the cheapest powders availabe. Better wait for other opinions.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's all good buddy. The research places have to put that warning on for legal purposes. T3 is one thing I would never be afraid about its legitimacy. And it's super easy to dose. Don't worry a bit about if it's fake or not. Just get it from a well reputable company.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I've used a lot of t3 over the last two years and any t3 I've gotten from a research company has been under dosed.

Pharmaceutical grade t3 is not expensive and often costs less then what you'd a research company.

I'd rather get t3 from a trusted UGL over research company any day.
    songdog, krugerr, PT1982 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I've used a lot of t3 over the last two years and any t3 I've gotten from a research company has been under dosed.

Pharmaceutical grade t3 is not expensive and often costs less then what you'd a research company.

You guys are a huge help! I'm still learning about UGL but I'm figuring it out. It's probably easier to get t3 without issues than anything else and t3 is all I'm looking for. I'm gonna do some further research into trusted UGLs. Thanks a bunch ( :

Good point sir. I've been lucky but I do by from reputation from an old sponsor here. I wouldn't want my supplier to send just t3 unless I was making an order for the good stuff too

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've had no problems with research chem T3 either.
    PT1982 and Doyaevenliftlol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Oh, good to know! I will try that if worst comes to worst.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I have used T3 from research companies, and the quality was fine.
    Being in the UK though, the P&P made it expensive. A good UGL will be fine, there is no reason for anyone to fake it, its a very cheap powder.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I have used T3 from research companies, and the quality was fine.
    Being in the UK though, the P&P made it expensive. A good UGL will be fine, there is no reason for anyone to fake it, its a very cheap powder.
    Okay, these comments have eased my mind a bit. I think a "good UGL" is my priority right now. When I googled Cytomel , and read various forum posts(I guess that's the best way to learn?), there were quite a few sources that seemed like a pretty decent bet.

Okay, these comments have eased my mind a bit. I think a "good UGL" is my priority right now. When I googled Cytomel, and read various forum posts(I guess that's the best way to learn?), there were quite a few sources that seemed like a pretty decent bet.
    If anyone has bunk t3, they are really hurting. Any reputable research company SHOULD have decent t3. Not saying they will, but if they don't, then I wouldn't trust nothing from them. It's so unbelievably cheap that there is no reason to skimp on it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, brahs.

Its really all about using a trust worthy supplier. If they are solid, the 'research' form is probably fine. With things like T3 though I always use tabs, its easier for me to control accurate dosing.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Its really all about using a trust worthy supplier. If they are solid, the 'research' form is probably fine. With things like T3 though I always use tabs, its easier for me to control accurate dosing.
    Yeah, I'm just a bit green on the subject. The whole bitcoin transaction thing is pretty safe in general too, right? I'm afraid of burning money. Also, If I'm not buying actual roids, it would probably be less of a priority for anyone monitoring. Whether it's the Bitcoin supplier or whatever. At least, I think..
    krugerr likes this.

Ah, okay. So after some more reading, this is what I have concluded: Liquid t3 is less consistent but still quite good. It could possibly be under-dosed if the company is not reputable/reliable. Also, it's clearly a pretty easy process since there is no need for Bitcoin and all that jazz. It also looks like research chemical companies rarely if ever, rip people off. Actual prescription T3 is a whole other story. Worse case scenario, the T3 is a little weak, correct?
    Last edited by Doyaevenliftlol; 03-17-2017 at 05:03 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Ah, okay. So after some more reading, this is what I have concluded: Liquid t3 is less consistent but still quite good. It could possibly be under-dosed if the company is not reputable/reliable. Also, it's clearly a pretty easy process since there is no need for Bitcoin and all that jazz. It also looks like research chemical companies rarely if ever, rip people off. Actual prescription T3 is a whole other story. Worse case scenario, the T3 is a little weak, correct?
    You can get pharmaceutical grade Cytomel from an overseas pharmacy, without a prescription, for the same price if not cheaper than a research company.

It makes no sense to me to roll the dice with a research company when you can have the real drug.

You can get pharmaceutical grade Cytomel from an overseas pharmacy, without a prescription, for the same price if not cheaper than a research company.

It makes no sense to me to roll the dice with a research company when you can have the real drug.
    Yeah, I can't argue with that. I would much rather have Cytomel or equivalent. I'm just being indecisive on where to get it. So many people on these forums are like "Just read previous posts, u moron! cant u read??//lol" but then you look at the threads and nobody, and I mean NOBODY agrees on anything, haha.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Research chem products can't be trusted, stick with pharm grade its really cheap and a lot better to dose

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Research chem products can't be trusted, stick with pharm grade its really cheap and a lot better to dose
    Yeah, I'm coming to that conclusion thanks to the help of you guys. Research chem seems inconsistent. Thank you for the input!

Thread Information