Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 1 Post By Hazard

Thread: Bad pip

07seanmc is offline New Member

Bad pip

Hi so I'm 4 weeks into my test400 tren 200 cycle, pip hasn't been that bad but I pinned yesterday in quad and I can hardly walk or bend my leg, the pin was also abit tough going in, have I hit a nerve or something it was starting to get sore right after taking the pin out, pinned here before with nothing like this before

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by 07seanmc View Post
    Hi so I'm 4 weeks into my test400 tren 200 cycle, pip hasn't been that bad but I pinned yesterday in quad and I can hardly walk or bend my leg, the pin was also abit tough going in, have I hit a nerve or something it was starting to get sore right after taking the pin out, pinned here before with nothing like this before
    What esther is the test and tren ?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Yes you could have.

07seanmc is offline New Member
    The test 400 contains
    test acetate 20mg
    Test prop 30mg
    Test phenylpropionate 30mg
    Test cypionate 120mg
    Test decanoate 200mg

Tren enanthate 200mg

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I quit doing quads long ago some guys like them others don't.I a woke one night in pain and that was enough for me.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quads are notorious for being finicky. I used to could do them and suddenly I could not. T400 is also known to cause pip based off of other posts. As clarky said, you could have hit a nerve being that it started to get sore on the way out. However, I have hit a nerve before and I freaking felt it! It was excruciating.

It happens. Sometimes theres pip....other times there isn't. What most likely happened was that you may have accidently created some extra trauma by possibly moving the syringe during your injection. I don't believe you struck a nerve due to the fact you would have felt THAT right away. Hitting a nerve can sometimes send you through the roof.
    PT1982 likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    It happens. Sometimes theres pip....other times there isn't. What most likely happened was that you may have accidently created some extra trauma by possibly moving the syringe during your injection. I don't believe you struck a nerve due to the fact you would have felt THAT right away. Hitting a nerve can sometimes send you through the roof.

^^^^This

I've hit a nerve before and while it wasn't overly painful i've felt the muscle twitch. Inject slowly, keep the syringe/needle steady, massage after. If it's still swelling and painful then it's something in the gear like high BA or something else that you are reacting to. Also.... large amounts of hormones in one area (400mg/ml test) tend to cause quite a bit of pain.
    PT1982 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ash1984 is offline New Member
    My last cycle of Test E caused severe PIP. My leg would swell up and be red hot, felt like glass in my muscle. I mixed it with Grapeseed Oil to the ratio 1:1 and heated it up a little before injection, massage the hell out of it after injection and use a heat pack after the massage. Didn't have any pain after doing that

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    The test 400 contains
    test acetate 20mg
    Test prop 30mg
    Test phenylpropionate 30mg
    Test cypionate 120mg
    Test decanoate 200mg

Tren enanthate 200mg
    Test prop gave me pip anywhere I shot it. I shot pecks delts calves and glutes with it and it burned like hell in the small groups. Glutes was the answer for me.

Thread Information