• 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Add Tren to deca cycle

Jonbana is offline Member

Add Tren to deca cycle

Near the end of my Deca Test cycle . my trainer wants me to add tren to cut up for a contest thoughts?

1-14 Deca 600mg /week
    11-20/21 Tren E 400mg / week

10-14 Oral Winny 50mg / day to carry over the bridge

1-14 Test E 800mg / week
    14-24 Test E 600mg / week

ADEX 0.5mg EOD seems to be working with the deca should be the same for TREN since test is dropping as well

Last Tren cycle was 20 weeks of TREN A 150MG EOD with 200MG TEST EOD

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Near the end of my Deca Test cycle . my trainer wants me to add tren to cut up for a contest thoughts?

1-14 Deca 600mg /week

1-14 Test E 800mg / week

ADEX 0.5mg EOD seems to be working with the deca should be the same for TREN since test is dropping as well

You are running some long cycles with a lot of gear, after 8 weeks on gains start coming to a close. My advice would be run shorter cycles.
    PT1982 likes this.

-Nac- is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You are running some long cycles with a lot of gear, after 8 weeks on gains start coming to a close. My advice would be run shorter cycles.
    8 weeks gains start coming to a close? I dont even find that to be the case on short esters let alone these longer ones. 8 weeks in Im on all cylinders with cyp/e.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nac- View Post
    8 weeks gains start coming to a close? I dont even find that to be the case on short esters let alone these longer ones. 8 weeks in Im on all cylinders with cyp/e.
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ng-cycles.html I agree with mpst guys here. My gains are about done after 8 wks. The cycle can run on for 16 wks and I can bust my ass to gain 5 lbs I will just lose as soon as its over.

I run 12 week cycles just fyi. I piced up 40 lbs since october 80% of it was on the first cycle by week 8.

Body needs a growth window. Thats why we rake time off or we are wasting our time in comparison.
    Last edited by Obs; 03-15-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Yeah Im not limiting "gains" to lean mass but also what I add to the bar. And, if Im cutting/recomping, fatloss. Pretty much anything I can accomplish on-cycle/blast that I cant off-cycle/cruise.
    Last edited by -Nac-; 03-15-2017 at 07:55 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    As to original question

You plan a cycle beforehand...not modify as you go. Just asking for trouble.

I do not agree with gains cut at 8 weeks at all. You see "false" gains over the first 3-5 weeks due to nitrogen retention inflation. You lose that (a decent percentage of it) as soon as you hit PCT and free test takes a dive.

as stated above "only" 5 lbs of muscle over the last 8 weeks.....I'll take that any two months of any year. Growth recoup and recovery is important for not getting injuries due to slower tendon strengthening growth compared to muscle.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    As to original question

You plan a cycle beforehand...not modify as you go. Just asking for trouble.

I do not agree with gains cut at 8 weeks at all. You see "false" gains over the first 3-5 weeks due to nitrogen retention inflation. You lose that (a decent percentage of it) as soon as you hit PCT and free test takes a dive.

as stated above "only" 5 lbs of muscle over the last 8 weeks.....I'll take that any two months of any year. Growth recoup and recovery is important for not getting injuries due to slower tendon strengthening growth compared to muscle.
    People talk about false gains, never understood... Do you mean water and fat? Thats not a gain to me. I have put 150 lbs on my squat workset inside 10 ten weeks and never injured myself. Granted I had muscle memory playing in my favor, I know a lot of pros and a lot of guys here only run 8 week cycles unless they are on deca or another very long ester.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

1-14 Deca 600mg /week

1-14 Test E 800mg / week

Your on TRT right? I'd not advise this if you weren't!

The thing is - your test e is already at peak plasma leveks(are you still even growing)?? If not your growth window has closed!

Imho, ifyou do this I'd switch from long to short esters - prop or stay with test e but run Ace for 6-8 wks not Tren E at 9wks seems to be a waste of at least 3 good wks to grow on the Tren e imo!

Ancillaries?? hCG /AI/DA?

Edit - why on earth would you run Ace for 20wks?? I can guarantee you stopped growing at around the 8-10 wk mark...

Plus changing doses around and compounds won't start s new growth window to open - you'd need to come off & go back to trt and then re-prime your body for growth(a Pre-cycle Prime) is very much overlooked and using more compounds is not needed... stick with deca or Tren not by adding it on the backend of long esters -

you could've payed this out so it would have been much easier and much more optimal -
    Prop/NPP 8 wks then add in ace to the prop for 6-8(max) more wks! All short esters and more bang and this can obviously be adjusted to your growth window - which we all have different times we stop growing on cycle(blast)
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-16-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    songdog, Jonbana, PT1982 and 1 others like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    People talk about false gains, never understood... Do you mean water and fat? Thats not a gain to me. I have put 150 lbs on my squat workset inside 10 ten weeks and never injured myself. Granted I had muscle memory playing in my favor, I know a lot of pros and a lot of guys here only run 8 week cycles unless they are on deca or another very long ester.
    Muscle growth over time should be fairly consistent as long as proper nutrition and sleep are present. Over the first portion of the cycle ie weeks 1-5 you see muscles filling and gaining size. Yes that is not a gain. That is the retention of Nitrogen and water and other nutrients in the muscle.

Yes there is a lot to be considered when doing a cycle. If you are over genetic potential like the guy in Nach3's avatar you aren't looking so much at gaining mass as you are maintaining mass and creating definition via low bodyfat and focused reps. For me I never go over my genetic potential but I do a lot of endurance exercise. The longer cycle for me replaces the lost mass from cardio. You have to remember your goal to success is not always the same as the person giving you feedback.

As far as your strength gain..yes. I get a HUGE boost there on cycle and it continued to a definite plateau. Beyond this is not mass gain so much but rather CNS training. People vary so the ratio to body weight and weight on the bar speaks to where your line is. I am a big guy and pressing 1:1 on bar to bodyweight is a big deal. I do not see me pressing over 400 on military press or bench anymore in life but I will keep it at 1:1 on cycle as my goal until the end.
    Jonbana likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Muscle growth over time should be fairly consistent as long as proper nutrition and sleep are present. Over the first portion of the cycle ie weeks 1-5 you see muscles filling and gaining size. Yes that is not a gain. That is the retention of Nitrogen and water and other nutrients in the muscle.

Yes there is a lot to be considered when doing a cycle. If you are over genetic potential like the guy in Nach3's avatar you aren't looking so much at gaining mass as you are maintaining mass and creating definition via low bodyfat and focused reps. For me I never go over my genetic potential but I do a lot of endurance exercise. The longer cycle for me replaces the lost mass from cardio. You have to remember your goal to success is not always the same as the person giving you feedback.

As far as your strength gain..yes. I get a HUGE boost there on cycle and it continued to a definite plateau. Beyond this is not mass gain so much but rather CNS training. People vary so the ratio to body weight and weight on the bar speaks to where your line is. I am a big guy and pressing 1:1 on bar to bodyweight is a big deal. I do not see me pressing over 400 on military press or bench anymore in life but I will keep it at 1:1 on cycle as my goal until the end.
    Well for size gain for jon or me, 8 wks is where 99% of your gains are going to come from.
    PT1982 likes this.

How far out is your competition? Do you have time to lower your doses to reset your receptors?

If Im making progress, no way Im stopping a cycle at some arbitrary number of weeks (8, 10, 11, whatever). Im certainly not going to base cycle length solely on lean mass accrual.

Within reason, of course. Obviously there are other parameters that become important too, such as health and whatnot.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nac- View Post
    If Im making progress, no way Im stopping a cycle at some arbitrary number of weeks (8, 10, 11, whatever). Im certainly not going to base cycle length solely on lean mass accrual.

Within reason, of course. Obviously there are other parameters that become important too, such as health and whatnot.
    Thats great but if you are bbing and utilizing a growth window to its full potential there is no point in running over 12 weeks. Especially with health in mind.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Different people respond differently to AAS. I'm one of those who uses solely short esters, and my gains come to a near halt after 8 weeks, every time. Rather than carry on to 10 or 12 weeks, I would rather jump on PCT quickly (another reason I like short esters) and reset my body so I can run my next cycle that much sooner. Like I said, everyone is different.

Thats great but if you are bbing and utilizing a growth window to its full potential there is no point in running over 12 weeks. Especially with health in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Different people respond differently to AAS. I'm one of those who uses solely short esters, and my gains come to a near halt after 8 weeks, every time. Rather than carry on to 10 or 12 weeks, I would rather jump on PCT quickly (another reason I like short esters) and reset my body so I can run my next cycle that much sooner. Like I said, everyone is different.
    Truth be told Im predominantly running short ester (tren or trest or npp) blasts now as opposed to stuff like deca or EQ. Im usually done by 8 or so weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Your on TRT right? I'd not advise this if you weren't!

The thing is - your test e is already at peak plasma leveks(are you still even growing)?? If not your growth window has closed!

Imho, ifyou do this I'd switch from long to short esters - prop or stay with test e but run Ace for 6-8 wks not Tren E at 9wks seems to be a waste of at least 3 good wks to grow on the Tren e imo!

Ancillaries?? hCG /AI/DA?

Edit - why on earth would you run Ace for 20wks?? I can guarantee you stopped growing at around the 8-10 wk mark...

Plus changing doses around and compounds won't start s new growth window to open - you'd need to come off & go back to trt and then re-prime your body for growth(a Pre-cycle Prime) is very much overlooked and using more compounds is not needed... stick with deca or Tren not by adding it on the backend of long esters -

you could've payed this out so it would have been much easier and much more optimal -
    Prop/NPP 8 wks then add in ace to the prop for 6-8(max) more wks! All short esters and more bang and this can obviously be adjusted to your growth window - which we all have different times we stop growing on cycle(blast)
    thanks like it , was just an idea I actually cant wait to get off this deca sick of the bloat lol and yes TRT

the Reason for adding tren was to assist in the cut and water , and to speed things up not so much for gains just to retain them while cutting hard
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    thanks like it , was just an idea I actually cant wait to get off this deca sick of the bloat lol and yes TRT

the Reason for adding tren was to assist in the cut and water , and to speed things up not so much for gains just to retain them while cutting hard
    I agree gettin ready for a comp you defo want the Tren high - but if I had time to bulk Ida picked NPP a short Ester ran it with prop(less water) for 8wks or less(just train like it's the last thing you'll ever do you'd be surprised in what you can do in 6-8wks with NPP -- then switch without having to wait for anything to clear - add in the ace keep NPP going at a lower dose to fill you out or keep you fuller and adding in drol is a good idea on the back end

I like running 2 19nors together but I'm also on TRT and would never advise that to someone trying to recover!

How long is your prep and when does it start?! Is your coach gonna crash your E2 at the end to pull more water out? If not look into an ECY(Ephedra caffiene(but it constricts blood flow by closing your blood vessels)yohimbine HCL) and run it straight thru imo / or take like 2wks off reset your receptors and go back in....
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-19-2017 at 09:26 AM.
    PT1982 likes this.

P.m sent
    NACH3 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I agree gettin ready for a comp you defo want the Tren high - but if I had time to bulk Ida picked NPP a short Ester ran it with prop(less water) for 8wks or less(just train like it's the last thing you'll ever do you'd be surprised in what you can do in 6-8wks with NPP -- then switch without having to wait for anything to clear - add in the ace keep NPP going at a lower dose to fill you out or keep you fuller and adding in drol is a good idea on the back end

I like running 2 19nors together but I'm also on TRT and would never advise that to someone trying to recover!

How long is your prep and when does it start?! Is your coach gonna crash your E2 at the end to pull more water out? If not look into an ECY(Ephedra caffiene(but it constricts blood flow by closing your blood vessels)yohimbine HCL) and run it straight thru imo / or take like 2wks off reset your receptors and go back in....
    NPP is my favorite compound on earth! I can bulk, cut, maintain, or recomp. It really is the most versatile steroid in my arsenal. In fact, I rarely ever use anything else these days. And I run it anywhere from 6-10 weeks. I can't stress enough how amazing it is.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    NPP is my favorite compound on earth! I can bulk, cut, maintain, or recomp. It really is the most versatile steroid in my arsenal. In fact, I rarely ever use anything else these days. And I run it anywhere from 6-10 weeks. I can't stress enough how amazing it is.
    I gotta try this stuff.
    PT1982 likes this.

Thread Information