farming stock is offline New Member

Spots after cycle

I finished my first cycle around 10 weeks ago and am almost ready for my next.

The problem is I have been get very bad back acne and am now getting spots on my face.

I've always had mild spots here and there but never like this. I've been to the doctors and they gave me some one a day tablets and I had a blood test for diabetes to as they said steroids can effect liver?!? Anyway blood test came back fine and after 3 weeks of these tablets the spots aren't going anywhere!!

I have tried showering 2-3 times a day, I drink at least a gallon of water every day, but still there. No Mrs to squeeze them either!!

Any suggestions??

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by farming stock View Post
    I finished my first cycle around 10 weeks ago and am almost ready for my next.

The problem is I have been get very bad back acne and am now getting spots on my face.

I've always had mild spots here and there but never like this. I've been to the doctors and they gave me some one a day tablets and I had a blood test for diabetes to as they said steroids can effect liver?!? Anyway blood test came back fine and after 3 weeks of these tablets the spots aren't going anywhere!!

I have tried showering 2-3 times a day, I drink at least a gallon of water every day, but still there. No Mrs to squeeze them either!!

Any suggestions??
    Get out in the sun whenever possible, try a swimming pool for a couple hours evvery day and use a cheap cleaner with a scrub brush and scrub like hell. Do those three and you will prob clear up fine.

In the north UK, sun is like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!! I have a stiff long scrubbing brush that I use in the shower but it hasn't made a change.

I literally wake up with blood covered sheets from my back spots!!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by farming stock View Post
    In the north UK, sun is like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!! I have a stiff long scrubbing brush that I use in the shower but it hasn't made a change.

I literally wake up with blood covered sheets from my back spots!!
    Oh damn. Well, those are the best ways I have found to treat acne.

Cheers anyway, was wondering if there was a vitamin or food that would help??

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I had bad acne for around 10 weeks after using drol for the first time.

The cause turned out to be a new face and body soap that I recently started using.

Using different soap and a natural loofah cleared my skin up in a few weeks.

The main point I'm trying to convey here is that correlation doesn't imply causation.

In other words you acne may not be a result of your AAS use.

Thread Information