• 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 2 Post By -Nac-
  • 2 Post By insanegainz101
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: training 7 days a week?

insanegainz101 is offline Junior Member

training 7 days a week?

ok ive been researching how many days a week I can train while on cycle and everyone keeps saying to take rest days for more gains but ive also heard if your diet is right and your getting enough sleep you can train everyday I'm trying to get the most out of my cycle, also I work 8 to 10 hours a day 5 to 6 days a week my job is physical, any suggestions? I'm currently hitting the gym 6 days a week but would like to go every day but don't want to kill my gains by over training, what is your experience looking for advice... also my training schedule: chest+tricep back+bicep shoulders+traps legs+abs repeat
    Last edited by insanegainz101; 03-22-2017 at 05:33 PM.

I am not an advocate of daily strength training especially the same body part 5-6 days a week. Everyone recovers differently so listen to what your body is telling you. I have found that strength training 2x s/wk per body part allows me to recover the best. Remember that you work accessory muscles as well during your schedule.
    insanegainz101 likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    You grow outside the gym , less is actually more specially on AAS ,

ive been playing around lately I love 2 on 1 off or 3 on 1 off , works great but like dragonslayer said listen to your body , its also not the muslces you are worried about they will recover its your CNS that you need to worry about , that's why we need rest days ,

I use to train 6-7 days a week didn't grow cut that in half growing like a monster now , im also jobless so sitting around all day trying not to hit the gym is so hard but pays off ,

-Nac- is offline New Member
    OP you will overREACH waaaay before you overTRAIN. If you do end up overreaching, deload, then gainz.

Its realky very simple. If your training exceeds your ability to recover, you do a deload. Its not tge end of the world nor some terminal affliction. In fact, it can be very productive.
    insanegainz101 and PT1982 like this.

hell ya thanks guys I guess ill stick to my 1 day off a week I feel great so far, making all kinds of gainz lol strength is through the rough and my drive to wanna workout is unreal, I guess if it aint broke don't fix it..
    Dj Screw and Obs like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Even while on AAS you still need rest days to recover and grow. If your hitting it hard, 4-5 days should be more than plenty. Me personally I generally train 3-4 days per week.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One of my favorite topics! As I do this to help pay bills, I've learned quite a bit in the last 15 years. Me personally, I like to hit each muscle group once every 5-7 days. Lagging parts once every 4-5 (maybe a bit morel. But keep in mind this is my preference and what I've learned works best for me. I'm usually in the gym 3x weekly, 4x if I can, which is not usual. Some of my clients I'll train with them 5x weekly, some 2x weekly. Everyone reacts different, but on cycle you will have a faster recovery. I still wouldn't hit a muscle group more than 2x weekly. I prefer once a week but really breaking it down and making the workout mean something.

thanks for the advice!

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it's hard to stay away consider throwing in a day or two for stretching and girl watching at the gym. I hate to stretch and don't do it much, but it sounded like good advice when I thought of it.

Thread Information