SAWwant75 is offline New Member

Need input and direction

Im 42, 6'2'', 205, ex athlete. I am back into lifting, and cardio for the last 13 months, and have made strides in my over all health. I was never overweight or obese, but I definitely became the soft 215-220. that all changed.

This is what I want.
    Im down to 205 and would like to put on some mass. By no means do i mean huge, but to put on some good proportional mass on my frame. In particular on my upper body.
    For the last year i have also noticed my sex drive has gone to shit. Its a beating for me since i have always been very active. I would like for that to return,

I have a very reputable supplier for anything i need.

im all ears, and would appreciate any input.

Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWwant75 View Post
    Im 42, 6'2'', 205, ex athlete. I am back into lifting, and cardio for the last 13 months, and have made strides in my over all health. I was never overweight or obese, but I definitely became the soft 215-220. that all changed.

This is what I want.
    Im down to 205 and would like to put on some mass. By no means do i mean huge, but to put on some good proportional mass on my frame. In particular on my upper body.
    For the last year i have also noticed my sex drive has gone to shit. Its a beating for me since i have always been very active. I would like for that to return,

I have a very reputable supplier for anything i need.

im all ears, and would appreciate any input.
    Post this in the hrt trt section. KelKel is the guy you want to inform you. He knows more on a subject your age than any doctor or endo you will meet. You definitely sound like a trt candidate and it will put mass back on you and probably return your sex drive if your test is low.

charger69 is online now Anabolic Member
    I recommend that you get your test levels checked. Both free and total. Ou may be eligible for TRT.

Silabolin is offline Banned
    Huge?...dont worry. It will not happen unless u....

Just do a 12 weeks test e 500 mg cycle.
    U should also run hcg , ai and nolva and clomid for pct.

Do a precycle bloodtest to rule out preconditions and to determine if you should seek trt when ur done.

Learn how to eat like a bodybuilder. Look up Rich Piana. He will explain. And relax, his advices will not make u look like him.

Live a BP and cholestrolfriendly lifestyle when ur on the run.

Yeah..and remember. If u wanna put on mass u need to learn to train like a bodybuilder. Again, Piana is it. Certanly not study what they call HIT.
    Last edited by Silabolin; 03-22-2017 at 09:53 PM.

SAWwant75 is offline New Member
    Thank you, i will do that. And thank you for the other directions.

Thread Information