Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By redz

Thread: Anavar/Winstol....What's the consensus?

jjsevens is offline Associate Member

Anavar/Winstrol....What's the consensus?

I haven't much talk about anavar and winstrol . I Created another post about a cycle and was only recommended test. My source is suggesting I take a test and var or win....

Does it make a difference? Any reasons why you should/shouldn’t take it?
    Last edited by jjsevens; 03-11-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    I haven't much talk about anavar and winstrol . I Created another post about a cycle and was only recommended test. My source is suggesting I take a test and var or win....

He recommend taking that to make more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    He recommend taking that to make more money.
    So no benefits to taking it? I'm working towards a cut and read it's helps.... So is it that it's just not that much or really pointless when it comes down to it?

So no benefits to taking it? I'm working towards a cut and read it's helps.... So is it that it's just not that much or really pointless when it comes down to it?
    It does but not like you think.

You gotta be there in the mindset first. No point in running your first good cycle as a cut. Save a Matty cut for after pct of first cycle

My thought would be to take Test only cycles for as long as you show gains. If this is your first cycle, then just concentrate at getting the max out of that first cycle. Hard training, clean diet, and AAS. Once you finish your cycle then concentrate on cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    My thought would be to take Test only cycles for as long as you show gains. If this is your first cycle, then just concentrate at getting the max out of that first cycle. Hard training, clean diet, and AAS. Once you finish your cycle then concentrate on cutting.
    Well that's just it, I'm happy with my size, if I get a little bigger, fine. But my goal ultimately is to lean out as much as possible without losing my size/strength that I've put on during my bulk.

Well that's just it, I'm happy with my size, if I get a little bigger, fine. But my goal ultimately is to lean out as much as possible without losing my size/strength that I've put on during my bulk.
    Toss in clen in a test only cutting cycle, the aas will protect the calorie deficit muscle loss and clen will add a kick to it even more. Anavar would be good as well. But I'd save it for strength and such.

All dht are said to help promote direct fat loss, but really no,more than test by any measurable amount.

Its diet dependant.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's funny my experiences with clen aren't so great. I just can't tolerate it yet I can take a monster cycle with Tren without bad sides. Personally no compound is even 1/10 of the sides that clen gives me even without a high dose.
    PT1982 and lntense like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It's funny my experiences with clen aren't so great. I just can't tolerate it yet I can take a monster cycle with Tren without bad sides. Personally no compound is even 1/10 of the sides that clen gives me even without a high dose.
    Ditto. I was hospitalized my first and last time with clen

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I didn't mind albuterol though it is more mild with a shorter half life.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I didn't mind albuterol though it is more mild with a shorter half life.
    Me too! It didn't effect my cardiovascular system the way clen did and it was pretty mild. But it's literally the only thing on the planet I'm allergic to. After a few minutes, my face swells up and I look like I just woke up. Other than that it was fine. Lol

Toss in clen in a test only cutting cycle, the aas will protect the calorie deficit muscle loss and clen will add a kick to it even more. Anavar would be good as well. But I'd save it for strength and such.

All dht are said to help promote direct fat loss, but really no,more than test by any measurable amount.

Its diet dependant.
    I read up on clen, and don't think I'm going to like it, I've tried methyldrene EPH and other pre-workouts high in caffeine and feel like my hearts going to explode, so forget that.

So should I skip the var? What about win? Again I'm trying to cut and from what I'm reading is it helps.

I read up on clen , and don't think I'm going to like it, I've tried methyldrene EPH and other pre-workouts high in caffeine and feel like my hearts going to explode, so forget that.

So should I skip the var? What about win? Again I'm trying to cut and from what I'm reading is it helps.
    They're both good. Try the albut of you want to try a thermogenic. If you wanted to. Like Redz said, it has a much shorter half life and easier to manage. My personal belief is that is superior to clen as well.

mark woods is offline Associate Member

I read up on clen , and don't think I'm going to like it, I've tried methyldrene EPH and other pre-workouts high in caffeine and feel like my hearts going to explode, so forget that.

Just run the test on your cut...you will lean out and hold/gain muscle...only if your diet is clean and your doing cardio..you will get fat if you eat shit with no cardio on any drug!

big h 93 is offline New Member
    Test prop/wimny is my favourite cycle. Dont have to go mad with your doses but the trst will stop you losing gainz while you cut and the winny will make you look dry, veiny and bulky! I run clen with it but very low doses, I dont go over 80mcg or my blood pressure goes through the roof

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post

Ditto. I was hospitalized my first and last time with clen
    Whoa. Can you explain. I need to hear this, drop a pm if you don't wanna muddy up a thread

Whoa. Can you explain. I need to hear this, drop a pm if you don't wanna muddy up a thread
    I have some heart issues anyways, and I should have known better. I took 40mcgs first thing in the am and another 40 around lunch. I felt really bad before my second dose but I didn't attribute it to the clen . Later that evening I was having dinner with my whole family. I got weak at the table and almost collapsed. I was throwing up and shaking uncontrollable. My BP rose to 210/180 so they took me to the emergency room. My heart rate got in the 230s. All of this happened even though I take beta blockers and BP meds daily.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post

I have some heart issues anyways, and I should have known better. I took 40mcgs first thing in the am and another 40 around lunch. I felt really bad before my second dose but I didn't attribute it to the clen. Later that evening I was having dinner with my whole family. I got weak at the table and almost collapsed. I was throwing up and shaking uncontrollable. My BP rose to 210/180 so they took me to the emergency room. My heart rate got in the 230s. All of this happened even though I take beta blockers and BP meds daily.
    You think,maybe the bp meds, blockers, underlying heart conditions all tied up with clen was the cause?
    .I am a paranoid heart listener, I freak out over the lightest off feeling in my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Just run the test on your cut...you will lean out and hold/gain muscle...only if your diet is clean and your doing cardio..you will get fat if you eat shit with no cardio on any drug!
    Ya I know it's all diet, but want that dry/vascular look, isn't that what var/win do for you?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Never take advice from a source (unless you REALLY trust them as a close friend) They are in business to make money. I treat a source like this; "This is what i want, no subsitutions, no questions, just tell me what i owe you."

Anyway a test only cycle is important for the first time so if you get side affects youll know what it is. And cutting is silly during a first cycle. You should be force feeding yourself you gain as much as you can during this vital window of growth. If your going to put your body through this, you should get as much as possible out of it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Now being your 1st cycle another reason we say test only is beacuse if you have a bad reaction and are taking 2 new compounds which one caused it? Also diet is 95% of your cycle not a bunch of compounds.We here do things the best and safest way.We told you how it should be ran but if you want too listen to your source go ahead and he will have you running 4 or 5 compounds in no time.Try T3 good for cutting fat.Post us a pic so we can see where you are at.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Now being your 1st cycle another reason we say test only is beacuse if you have a bad reaction and are taking 2 new compounds which one caused it? Also diet is 95% of your cycle not a bunch of compounds.We here do things the best and safest way.We told you how it should be ran but if you want too listen to your source go ahead and he will have you running 4 or 5 compounds in no time.Try T3 good for cutting fat.Post us a pic so we can see where you are at.
    It's not really my first cycle and have been training solid for 2 years. Iike I said I'm happy with the size/strength gains I've gotten on this bulk, I want to keep it all for my cut.... So that being said would adding var/win add to that?

It's not really my first cycle and have been training solid for 2 years. Iike I said I'm happy with the size/strength gains I've gotten on this bulk, I want to keep it all for my cut.... So that being said would adding var/win add to that?
    If you diet to cut, and your body fat is relatively low, yes, it will help a lot.

You know that at our home page, steroid .com you can read many in depth pages about every single steroid, sarm, anciliaries, and everything else we use profiles

This is were we get our info,interpret and hand feed to people here, that and experience

If you diet to cut, and your body fat is relatively low, yes, it will help a lot.

You know that at our home page, steroid .com you can read many in depth pages about every single steroid, sarm, anciliaries, and everything else we use profiles

This is were we get our info,interpret and hand feed to people here, that and experience
    OK thanks.....is there a sticky specific with var/win? I always try looking myself first but didn't find anything on these specifically.

And what would you recommend, var or win? What's eveyones experience?

OK thanks.....is there a sticky specific with var/win? I always try looking myself first but didn't find anything on these specifically.

Its not in the forum, its on the website.

https://www.steroid.com/Anavar.php

Everyone is different. I love them both. Winny gives me strength like nothing else. Anavar gives me tren -ish results at a higher dose without the side effects. I love winstrol mid-blast when I'm bulking due to the increased strength. I add or mid cycle as to not lift weights that are too heavy too early to avoid injury. Both are great. I can't say I like one over the other other than hepatoxicity and duration of use.

Ok thanks guys, I think I'm going to go with var.

So how much var should I take on this cycle:

500mg test per week. 1-12
    .25mg adex eod. 1-14
    250iu hcg 2x per week 1-14

And do I need to change or add anything to this PCT since I'll be adding var?

Run hcg and adex up until start of pct, discontinue hcg 3 days before first pct dose, run adex up to first dose.

75/50/50/50 ed per week Clomid
    40/20/20/20/20 ed per week Nolva

Thanks for your help.

Ok thanks guys, I think I'm going to go with var.

So how much var should I take on this cycle:

500mg test per week. 1-12
    .25mg adex eod. 1-14
    250iu hcg 2x per week 1-14

And do I need to change or add anything to this PCT since I'll be adding var?

Run hcg and adex up until start of pct, discontinue hcg 3 days before first pct dose, run adex up to first dose.

75/50/50/50 ed per week Clomid
    40/20/20/20/20 ed per week Nolva

Thanks for your help.
    Minimum anavar would be 60mg per day for at least 6 to 8 weeks.

Your going to have A TON OF $$$ tied up in var alone.

If your source has it very cheap, suspect its fake, and probably stanzolol

Minimum anavar would be 60mg per day for at least 6 to 8 weeks.

Your going to have A TON OF $$$ tied up in var alone.

If your source has it very cheap, suspect its fake, and probably stanzolol
    And do I start taking that at the beginning of the test cycle, mid, end...??

Hmmmmm ok, any idea what it should cost so I know whether this guys legit or not? Is there any way to test it, like a test kit?

And do I start taking that at the beginning of the test cycle, mid, end...??

Hmmmmm ok, any idea what it should cost so I know whether this guys legit or not? Is there any way to test it, like a test kit?
    Roidtest . com sells a kit to test.

Should be about $1 per 10mg tab.

Take it at beginning, middle, or end.

Can I say one thing? Can you please just fucking research this shit. Cuzz all it takes is a tiny tiny bit of effort to find your answers. We all had to

Can I say one thing? Can you please just fucking research this shit. Cuzz all it takes is a tiny tiny bit of effort to find your answers. We all had to
    OK will check that out.

Lol I guess I could just google shit, but what good is a forum if you can just do that? And btw there is quite a bit that I have researched on my own to save everyone from the stupid questions, sometimes it just makes sense to ask here since we're already on topic. I do appreciate all your valuable info and time, it's all great stuff. I'm a biker(non-affiliated) and subscribe to a couple of biker forums, we get noobs asking the saaaaame shit all the time, so I get it lol, and why I try to find out on my own.
    Last edited by jjsevens; 03-12-2017 at 12:15 PM.

You think,maybe the bp meds, blockers, underlying heart conditions all tied up with clen was the cause?
    .I am a paranoid heart listener, I freak out over the lightest off feeling in my chest.
    I do. My heart was beating so hard that it was waking my wife up from the thumping in the mattress. It's not for me at all, but most everyone can use it with minimal sides. I'd not recommend it if you have irregular bears, palpitations, or other hereditary preconditions.

mietek is offline Member

that fucking thing does not work, he tried to copy old labmax. If you want to test winstrol or anavar get the labmax UV test

https://www.labmax.ca/proddetail.php...nstrol_UV_test

labmax has been around for a long time this guy came with copycat a year ago, and he is just reseller from his apartment, somebody else makes this, maybe in China

hardroad is offline Junior Member
    This is a long thread when really you were going to run either Win or Var and it didn't matter what everyone else gave as advice.

So, I'll throw my thoughts in. What is your BF and what are you aiming for? I found personally that by only consuming carbs around training times and using a lot of active rest in between sets I've managed to keep 80% of my gains post first cycle of 500mg Test E PW and cut up pretty hard aswell.

Why put your body through the strain of AAS when you can cut without??

Seems like a no brainer to me. High Protein to avoid catabolism and jack up the metabolism from HIT or active rest in training.
    Last edited by hardroad; 03-31-2017 at 07:44 AM.

Thread Information