Coffeehead is offline Associate Member

Post Help putting together my 2nd Cycle

I'm starting to plan out my 2nd cycle and wanted to run it by the more educated bros in here. My current stats are:

Wt: 200lbs @ 12%
    Ht: 6'0"
    Cycle: 2nd
    Cycle End Date (after PCT): April 5
    Cycle Duration (after PCT): 20 wks

The cycle I'm thinking of doing is:

Dbol: 20-30mg/day --> Weeks 1-6
    Test-E: 500mg/week --> Weeks 1-12
    Deca: 250mg --> Weeks 1-12

HCG: 250iu/wk --> Weeks 1-12
    Adex: 0.5mg/EOD --> Weeks 1-12
    Caber: 0.5mg/wk --> Weeks 1-12

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50

I know that most probably would steer me away from DECA , and while I'd be more than happy to gain more size from it, I really want to use it for both it's strong anabolic properties and therapeutic effects. I have shitty joints. I can move some serious weight, but I have tiny ankles, wrists, and a reconstructed ACL. That presents a problem after a while, as I noticed at the tail end of my bulk all my joints were aching more than usual. This really discouraged me from training hard, if at all for the last couple weeks.

I know DECA isn't going to magically heal me, but if it can make my knee and other joints feel better while on cycle, I'd consider that a win. I really want to try DECA out and am looking for honest feedback. I think it's worth it, but the more experienced in here may feel otherwise.

I'm going with Dbol this time around after using Tbol for my first cycle. I liked Tbol, but have been advised to go with either Dbol or Drol if I'm looking to gain real quality size. I really need to build up my lower body since I'm starting to get a little top heavy - thanks in large part to not training legs much since surgery in 2016. Would going with a lower dose of 20mg/day reduce the amount of water retention, compared to someone using 30mg+ per day? I'm a personal trainer at a really small tight knit facility and I really don't want them to know I'm on cycle. Figured I'd try to reduce the dramatic weight gain of Dbol and go with a lower dose. I'd love to gain 30+ lbs, just not in a matter of 6 weeks! That would be too obvious.

I used 500mg/wk Test on my last cycle. Had a small flare up with gyno, but only because my AI wasn't working. Switched out, added some Nolva, and knocked it out quickly. I think 500mg is a good number for me based off my last cycle.

Bump.

Anyone?

Bueller???

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Deca needs to be ran for longer than 12 weeks better 14. Dbol 6 weeks IMOP is too long 4 is fine and stay with 500 test and only take Caber if needed.You also need to run the test 2 weeks loner than the Deca.I almost missed that!
    Last edited by songdog; 04-01-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Deca needs to be ran for longer than 12 weeks better 14. Dbol 6 weeks IMOP is too long 4 is fine and stay with 500 test and only take Caber if needed.You also need to run the test 2 weeks loner than the Deca.I almost missed that!
    Thanks Songdog.

Do you think NPP is a better option if I want to keep the cycle to only 12 weeks?

Dbol weeks 1-4. Got it!

Also, what's the shortest amount of time I should wait until my next cycle. I heard it's total time of cycle + PCT = time off between cycles.

If bloodwork checks out well before the 20 weeks, is it too risky to hop back on at say 12 or 16 weeks after?

cajun897 is offline New Member
    Most people like running the deca higher than the test but you dont have to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thread Information