• 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Gyno end of cycle .....

Jonbana is offline Member

Gyno end of cycle .....

Ok think I have small signs of gyno which is weird for me , I never have signs so not sure what exactly I should do at this point ,

just finishing up my cycle did my last inject on Wednesday of deca need to continue test for two more weeks than I drop into TRT no PCT

800mg test E / week
    600mg Deca / week
    50mg winny a day

is my current cycle

I've notice my nipples a little sensitive nothing crazy but felt small lumps behind them just now near the surface , since I'm heading into TRT and this is end of cycle I'm not 100% sure how to go about this to be 100% safe ,

my AI is adex 0.5mg EOD , I'm doing this till my last shot of test E at 800mg / week than I will use aromasin at 12.5mg a day for 2 weeks while on TRT to prevent any rebound of E2 levels while I settle into TRT

I have clomid on hand and nova not sure If I should start any of these or get something else or run this out and see what happens is things get worse or settle down ?

maybe up my AI for the next couple weeks adec 0.5mg ed instead of EOD ? or maybe switch to aromasin right now at 12.5mg a day?

but never had this before maybe new lab stronger deca not sure

all the help would be appreciated thanks
    Last edited by Jonbana; 03-31-2017 at 08:45 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should have blood work, especially before changing your AI dose.

Be sure to include a sensitive estradiol essay and prolactin test.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You should have blood work, especially before changing your AI dose.

Be sure to include a sensitive estradiol essay and prolactin test.
    Blood testing isn't an option at this time

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Blood testing isn't an option at this time
    Not to be a dick Jon but good luck guessing what's going on without blood work.

well talking to someone privately they recommend switching my adex from 0.5mg EOD to aromasin 12.5mg ED and nolvadex 80mg a day for a week than 40mg a day till signs gone sinces its end of cycle

well talking to someone privately they recommend switching my adex from 0.5mg EOD to aromasin 12.5mg ED and nolvadex 80mg a day for a week than 40mg a day till signs gone sinces its end of cycle
    You should never take advice from someone who advises you to take 80mg/d of nolva.

That's a crazy amount and total overkill.
    redz and songdog like this.

If blood work isn't an option and you'll be resuming TRT post cycle then there's no need to run a blast dose of test for two more weeks.

Imo your best course of action is to resume your TRT protocol and begin taking 20mg/d of nolva until your lump(s) reside.

I'm not sure if you've experienced gyno before but the lumps are not towards the surface of your skin.

They form rather deep, behind the nipple, and you usually have to apply a fair amount of force in order for them to be felt.

I've never had gyno before no... my last inject was wed of deca I was gonna go two more weeks at 800 test but your saying forget that and drop to TRT right away? im due this sunday for a inject

and keep ai at 12.5mg a day aromasin ? and nov at 20mg a day? my pills are 40mg don't like cutting them as they are ugl so they may not be perfect

the lump I can feel when I push on them or lay down on them direct I thought I was maybe a pimp or something under the skin but realized its both behind the nipple size of a bean maybe

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    I remember as a teen like 13 years old maybe 14 and getting swollen glands in my nipples and they were deep and hurt, like sore as fuck. Doctor told me it was commom in young men hitting puberty. Not sure if thats the same as what would happen on the juice but if it is you'll definitely know the lumps weren't small and it hurt like when you are sick and get swollen glands in the neck but a little more sore
    Obs likes this.

I've never had gyno before no... my last inject was wed of deca I was gonna go two more weeks at 800 test but your saying forget that and drop to TRT right away? im due this sunday for a inject

and keep ai at 12.5mg a day aromasin ? and nov at 20mg a day? my pills are 40mg don't like cutting them as they are ugl so they may not be perfect

the lump I can feel when I push on them or lay down on them direct I thought I was maybe a pimp or something under the skin but realized its both behind the nipple size of a bean maybe
    Every cycle/blast situation is unique.

That's one of the reasons why we ask for stats, experience, etc.

Considering the problems your having, unavailability of blood work, point in time line of blast and the fact that you're going to resume PCT I think you should end this with your last shot of deca.

Then resume your previous TRT protocol and AI dose with the addition of 20-40mg/d of nolva until your lumps go away.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    I remember as a teen like 13 years old maybe 14 and getting swollen glands in my nipples and they were deep and hurt, like sore as fuck. Doctor told me it was commom in young men hitting puberty. Not sure if thats the same as what would happen on the juice but if it is you'll definitely know the lumps weren't small and it hurt like when you are sick and get swollen glands in the neck but a little more sore
    I had it too. Mine was very painful and hard knots. I remember it was like hot water washing over me when someone brushed them.
    My brother got treatment as his was real bad. My dad picked on him a lot (he would walk over to him with our little sisters milk bottle to get a refill and grab his nipple lol) so when I got it I kept my damn mouth shut! Lmao!
    Mine went away and I am not gyno prone in the least. My brother is though...
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I had it too. Mine was very painful and hard knots. I remember it was like hot water washing over me when someone brushed them.
    My brother got treatment as his was real bad. My dad picked on him a lot (he would walk over to him with our little sisters milk bottle to get a refill and grab his nipple lol) so when I got it I kept my damn mouth shut! Lmao!
    Mine went away and I am not gyno prone in the least. My brother is though...
    Yeah man from what i remember those lumps were a pain in the ass, i just brought it up because the lumps Jonbana described are much different and being thats my only experience with it i figured why not describe it, might help ease the mind a little idk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Yeah man from what i remember those lumps were a pain in the ass, i just brought it up because the lumps Jonbana described are much different and being thats my only experience with it i figured why not describe it, might help ease the mind a little idk
    I am pretty sure its basically the same. A sudden uptick of testosterone causing estrogen to increase and make some boobies.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I am pretty sure its basically the same. A sudden uptick of testosterone causing estrogen to increase and make some boobies.
    Thats what i was thinking but wasn't sure if its different being that its brought on by puberty

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Every cycle/blast situation is unique.

That's one of the reasons why we ask for stats, experience, etc.

Considering the problems your having, unavailability of blood work, point in time line of blast and the fact that you're going to resume PCT I think you should end this with your last shot of deca .

Then resume your previous TRT protocol and AI dose with the addition of 20-40mg/d of nolva until your lumps go away.
    starting today im doing aromazin 12.5mg ED I was on adex 0.5mg EOD but prefer aromasin im going to start nolva at 40mg right now as well , sunday back to TRT im guessing I get nolva at 40mg min two weeks before lowering but what about AI ? on TRT I don't run one so maybe switch to EOD ?

mine are not painful at all just small lumps

starting today im doing aromazin 12.5mg ED I was on adex 0.5mg EOD but prefer aromasin im going to start nolva at 40mg right now as well , sunday back to TRT im guessing I get nolva at 40mg min two weeks before lowering but what about AI ? on TRT I don't run one so maybe switch to EOD ?
    Without blood work I have no idea what you should do regarding an AI.

At this point without more data all we're doing is guessing.

For all we know you e2 is within range and you prolactin is elevated.

Again I urge you to get labs, without them I can't offer anymore advice.

Thread Information