Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Which steroids help with flexiblity and joint mobility?

SuperSamoan is offline Junior Member

Which steroids help with flexiblity and joint mobility?

I know that some people naturally have stiffer joints than others. Which steroids will help with flexibility and joint mobility.

Deca has been known to help to an extent.
    Marsoc likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Deca is a good anti inflammatory for joints. Its good enough I wont run a cycle without it. It helps immensely with my RA. Tb-500 is a peptide people use for joint healing and range of motion after injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Deca is a good anti inflammatory for joints. Its good enough I wont run a cycle without it. It helps immensely with my RA. Tb-500 is a peptide people use for joint healing and range of motion after injury.
    Any research shown on TB used in bone healing?....sorry to hijack.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Any research shown on TB used in bone healing?....sorry to hijack.
    I do not believe it helps at all in bone healing. It is used effectively for tissue damage in tendons and muscles. Other than hgh I dont think there is a peptide that promotes bone healing. All I know is reviews and basic info on the peptide.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    OP your 22 years old.

Why do you feel you need help with flexibility and joint mobility?

Have you always had rheumatoid arthritis? Because my joints have been killing me lately and I am afraid that I might have arthritis, which will end my dreams.

I do not believe it helps at all in bone healing. It is used effectively for tissue damage in tendons and muscles. Other than hgh I dont think there is a peptide that promotes bone healing. All I know is reviews and basic info on the peptide.
    Thanks for the reply. I recently sustained a 'Jones Fracture' in my right foot and just had surgery yesterday where the ortho doc drilled a screw through my metatarsal. Looking for the quickest route for recovery to and to get back on my foot or I should say feet and back into my strength training routine.

Foot fracture question...thanks.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSamoan View Post
    Have you always had rheumatoid arthritis? Because my joints have been killing me lately and I am afraid that I might have arthritis, which will end my dreams.
    Since early twenties. It wont end your dreams. It got hard for me to get out of bed and I started back into this lifestyle 100% and ran 400 mg of deca for twelve weeks. RA is something you can take anti inflammatories for and push through for many years. I swear though if I set my mind to something I will accomplish it and I dont consider anything beyond my limits. I scale trees all day weighing 270 with my equipment and I am the crazy fucker people call when they cant do something. Until it is very advanced rheumatoid is not nearly as bad as osteo. Arthritis isnt gonna stop you, you are a machine and you don't accept failure.
    01dragonslayer likes this.

Thats awesome dude. With confidence and perseverance you can deadly...in a positive way.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    I have broke that in a fall before (actually jumped). It sucks but I got a walking boot. Its hard to put weight on it for the first month and after two months it still hurt a lot if I bumped it. I didnt lift then but I'm betting I wouldnt have squatted for four months afterward. Good luck man sorry to hear that. If I were to medicate that myself and I had access to anything I would definitely pick HGH

I have broke that in a fall before (actually jumped). It sucks but I got a walking boot. Its hard to put weight on it for the first month and after two months it still hurt a lot if I bumped it. I didnt lift then but I'm betting I wouldnt have squatted for four months afterward. Good luck man sorry to hear that. If I were to medicate that myself and I had access to anything I would definitely pick HGH
    If ya don't mind me asking.....surgery? How long were you non weight bearing? I only wish I had easy access to GH. Highly doubt my ortho will write a script.

Obs
    I had two breaks and one bone settled downward slightly but the ortho didnt believe it warranted surgery. It took four weeks and I was pussy footing in my boot for two weeks until two months was up and then I was pussy footing for another month in my shoes. It was six months before my foot felt like it wasn't gonna re break if I gave it 100% but that was only how I felt. It could have been mental only the painwas gone after a couple months it was only a dull ache.

Since early twenties. It wont end your dreams. It got hard for me to get out of bed and I started back into this lifestyle 100% and ran 400 mg of deca for twelve weeks. RA is something you can take anti inflammatories for and push through for many years. I swear though if I set my mind to something I will accomplish it and I dont consider anything beyond my limits. I scale trees all day weighing 270 with my equipment and I am the crazy fucker people call when they cant do something. Until it is very advanced rheumatoid is not nearly as bad as osteo. Arthritis isnt gonna stop you, you are a machine and you don't accept failure.
    How did it start? Did any event in particular start it?

Also did the deca help?

I've been having joint issues and I am thinking of running deca to sort it out.

Obs
    How did it start? Did any event in particular start it?

Also did the deca help?

I've been having joint issues and I am thinking of running deca to sort it out.
    It started from working my ass off from the age of twelve and bad genetics. My brother came out with the same shit hand I got. He is 34 and working on his 12th ortho surgery. Mostly because of abuse though. Most people get RA at some point in some joints. Overuse and poor use will give it to you faster. Deca helped me immensely. My last cycle had 400mg wk, the cycle I am on now is less because I added trenbolone . If you try it run it with test. Also remember when you stop it will come right back. This is why if I run a cycle I will include deca. I also know as time goes on it will become less effective. Right now though I cant think of anything I could prefer more. They put me on mobic (which did jack for me) and gave me cortisone injections which helped a lot. I hated the injections and I shudder thinking about them. Deca has given better results. My joints grind and pop but they dont hurt much now.

It started from working my ass off from the age of twelve and bad genetics. My brother came out with the same shit hand I got. He is 34 and working on his 12th ortho surgery. Mostly because of abuse though. Most people get RA at some point in some joints. Overuse and poor use will give it to you faster. Deca helped me immensely. My last cycle had 400mg wk, the cycle I am on now is less because I added trenbolone. If you try it run it with test. Also remember when you stop it will come right back. This is why if I run a cycle I will include deca. I also know as time goes on it will become less effective. Right now though I cant think of anything I could prefer more. They put me on mobic (which did jack for me) and gave me cortisone injections which helped a lot. I hated the injections and I shudder thinking about them. Deca has given better results. My joints grind and pop but they dont hurt much now.
    Yeah I also have bad genetics, but I always train safely. None of my parents have any joint pain though or my brothers. I am hoping that it is not permanent arthritis. How can I confirm it? The mri on my knees said that I don't have osteoarthritis? Do I need to get blood tests done?

I suspect all of this was from arimidex that I took a while back when I was 17-19 years old to prolong my growth period. I had it prescribed but the doctor did not tell me that it would cause joint problems. That's why I am researching tons before doing anything now.,

I am not going to the gym for a while until these problems get sorted out. I already have really low t for my age from overtraining and lack of sleep (because of school). If the deca helps, I am thinking of running it for a couple of months without working out. My joints need to heal up so that I can get back into playing sports.

I am getting the clicking and popping but it is getting better from the glucosamine and msm. I have only been on for a few months so I will wait longer and see what happens. I am going to talk to the doctor and see if there are any other options for my joints.

Did the x ray or mri confirm any damage in your joints?

I went to two orthos and got xrays and mris. Before the mri they suspected that I had arthritis, but after the mri they said that there is no arthritis and did not recommend physical therapy either. Honestly I have no problem going up in strength it's just that there is pain and inflammation in the joint.

But I am going to stop now because I need to be in peak shape to play sports. My knees are really causing me problems.

I am thinking of prp injections and there seem to be good reviews. The knees are really bothering me. I am going to continue to rest as I don't want these problems for life.

But it sounds like the deca really sorted out your issues as far as pain so I will take a look at that.

Obs
    Yes you need to get blood tested. They do a nerve test too where they shock the piss out of you for osteo. Any and all steroids that provide relief only temporarily relief and they arent a cure by any means. I used ibuprophen effectively for a long time before it wasn't effective.

Yes you need to get blood tested. They do a nerve test too where they shock the piss out of you for osteo. Any and all steroids that provide relief only temporarily relief and they arent a cure by any means. I used ibuprophen effectively for a long time before it wasn't effective.
    Yeah I will mention the blood test to the doctor. I'll also mention Mobic as well.

Obs
    Attachment 166898 I used to be a pistol twirling sob. Now I have about enough dexterity in my right to properly slap an ass. Always take care of your joints.

Attachment 166898 I used to be a pistol twirling sob. Now I have about enough dexterity in my right to properly slap an ass. Always take care of your joints.
    Absolutely bro I am going to be careful here on out. Thanks for the help.
    Obs likes this.

I had two breaks and one bone settled downward slightly but the ortho didnt believe it warranted surgery. It took four weeks and I was pussy footing in my boot for two weeks until two months was up and then I was pussy footing for another month in my shoes. It was six months before my foot felt like it wasn't gonna re break if I gave it 100% but that was only how I felt. It could have been mental only the painwas gone after a couple months it was only a dull ache.
    Thanks brotha.

Hey so blood test, and shock test correct?

Also I have going to get blood work done as well.

And maybe this shit is fibromyalgia which means that it is in my head. If the blood test and shock test end up coming up negative I'll try the anxiety meds and see if they get rid of my pain.

Right now I am continuing to take time off and I take glucosamine fish oil and msm everyday. I think the 200 lbs is too much for my frame at 5'8 so I am cutting weight as well and will try to get as lean as I can. It's tough without a treadmill but I have to wait anyway.
    Last edited by SuperSamoan; 01-08-2017 at 08:12 AM.

Obs
    Yes. They will choose whether or nott to elect for the nerve test. It sucks btw. Blood will let you know if you have rheumatoid.
    SuperSamoan likes this.

blackhat7 is offline New Member
    Not sure how much a steroid could help flexibility. That just comes with doing lot of flexibility work, mobilization work, and stretching.

So the doctor did the physical test and then told me that I have carpel tunnel. He said that rheumatoid arthritis is unlikely but I am going to get a blood test anyway.

What physical symptoms did you have before going to the doctor?

Because my story is similar to yours. Years of abuse from sports and bad training methods (overtraining without rest not a form thing).

I am praying to god that I have no rheumatoid arthritis.
    Last edited by SuperSamoan; 01-10-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Also I asked him about Mobic and he said that it's basically a stronger advil or aleve, and those medications have not worked for me.

Right now I am sticking the glucosamine msm and fish oil combination and resting. Two weeks isn't enough I guess and I need to take more rest.

Obs
    So the doctor did the physical test and then told me that I have carpel tunnel. He said that rheumatoid arthritis is unlikely but I am going to get a blood test anyway.

What physical symptoms did you have before going to the doctor?

Because my story is similar to yours. Years of abuse and bad training methods.

I am praying to god that I have no rheumatoid arthritis.
    My symptoms were pain and swelling at the joints especially in the morning. I was constantly dropping things and getting sharp pains in my hands and elbows in particular. They thought I had a carpal boss and eventually it was determined to be arthrits only.

My symptoms were pain and swelling at the joints especially in the morning. I was constantly dropping things and getting sharp pains in my hands and elbows in particular. They thought I had a carpal boss and eventually it was determined to be arthrits only.
    Visible swelling that was felt by the doctor or just inflammation? Because I asked the doctor to check twice for swelling and he said there was none.

Also I have the same inflammation in knees and elbows. I am continuing to rest and it seems to be getting better with rest.

Also thanks a lot for the help bro, really need this sorted out so that I can get back to playing sports.

Obs
    Visible swelling that was felt by the doctor or just inflammation? Because I asked the doctor to check twice for swelling and he said there was none.

Also I have the same inflammation in knees and elbows. I am continuing to rest and it seems to be getting better with rest.

Also thanks a lot for the help bro, really need this sorted out so that I can get back to playing sports.
    No problem. I hope something was useful. Mobic sucked for me. Cortisone worked well. The swelling in my hands is visible.

Did you have any knee issues or just issues with your hands and elbows?

Obs
    Did you have any knee issues or just issues with your hands and elbows?
    Knees would give me shit off and on in bad spells sometimes. My hips suck but I dont know that they are that arthritic. I have nevver in my life been able to sit cross legged. My hips are loose little wusses. The swelling from RA is pretty obvious. You may have torn something etc

Knees would give me shit off and on in bad spells sometimes. My hips suck but I dont know that they are that arthritic. I have nevver in my life been able to sit cross legged. My hips are loose little wusses. The swelling from RA is pretty obvious. You may have torn something etc
    There is no obvious swelling but I need to be 100% sure in these cases. Anyway the blood test will confirm tomorrow. Also I am getting the hormone panel and will post it here.

Thanks for the help boss. Will keep you posted.

Obs
    Yeah I will mention the blood test to the doctor. I'll also mention Mobic as well.
    There is no obvious swelling but I need to be 100% sure in these cases. Anyway the blood test will confirm tomorrow. Also I am getting the hormone panel and will post it here.

Thanks for the help boss. Will keep you posted.
    Hey I just fed you a little bullshit info in accident. Most people dont get RA! Only 1.5 million people in the US have it! Ther are three million cases a year of arthritis of one form or another. Also there is no single test for it. Its a combo of tests, lab, xray, ct scan or mri. Sorry, I fact checked myself only to discover I had ideas that weren't so. I thought RA was a lot more common than it is. Other contributors to RA are poor diet and stress.

Hey I just fed you a little bullshit info in accident. Most people dont get RA! Only 1.5 million people in the US have it! Ther are three million cases a year of arthritis of one form or another. Also there is no single test for it. Its a combo of tests, lab, xray, ct scan or mri. Sorry, I fact checked myself only to discover I had ideas that weren't so. I thought RA was a lot more common than it is. Other contributors to RA are poor diet and stress.
    Yeah it sounds like there are a lot of tests to be conducted but at least I will be able to get to the bottom of this problem. I guess I will just have to start with the blood test and then continue from there.

When you went to the doctor they just mentioned a blood and nerve test though right? Because the ctscan and mri are expensive.

Obs
    Yeah it sounds like there are a lot of tests to be conducted but at least I will be able to get to the bottom of this problem. I guess I will just have to start with the blood test and then continue from there.

When you went to the doctor they just mentioned a blood and nerve test though right? Because the ctscan and mri are expensive.
    I think they can do it off blood and xray. Yes they are very exp my co insurance covered mine.

I think they can do it off blood and xray. Yes they are very exp my co insurance covered mine.
    Did you just have the blood work and xray or did you have the mri and ctscan as well?

Obs
    Also pretty sure nerve test is osteo related and I belive they will determine if it necessary after blood and xray

Also pretty sure nerve test is osteo related and I belive they will determine if it necessary after blood and xray
    Ok it's just a wait and see game at this point. I have the blood test tomorrow and I will inquire about the xray and other tests.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information