Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By lntense
  • 1 Post By RajaSultan
  • 1 Post By jackfrost88
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: How fucked would you say I am

RajaSultan is offline Associate Member

How fucked would you say I am

I first started test e at the age 2 weeks after I turned 20, the reason I started was because my test levels at the age of 17 were 287ng/dl when they should have been 500-600, mine were horseshit and probably would have been more horseshit if I stayed natural.

I ran it at 500mg per week for about an year then I just ran it at 250mg per week

I don't cycle, I blast and cruise

Tbh I was thinking about this today because it's nearly a 2 year run now,
    I am 22 turning 23 in December so yeah like I was saying, I was thinking, what kind of damage have I done? Will I recover with a power PCT one day? Will I be able to have kids or not considering I ran it so long that my balls would not produce enough strong sperms swimmers? What damage have I taken elsewhere?

All in all, I still don't feel like coming off, I don't even lift anymore tbh, I just use test e for the psychological effect it has on me, I just have a better mood overall, like happy carefree person opposed to the natty depressed EMO loser

But plesse tell me what damage have I done
    This is a srs thread
    Just want some answers
    Last edited by RajaSultan; 03-31-2017 at 11:56 AM.

lntense is offline Junior Member
    There's no way of knowing without blood work. But you might as well just visit a reputable endo and get on trt so it's legal, and they will monitor your blood work because I'm assuming you haven't been..

You might not have done any damage at all, but I suggest lowering your dose to trt levels, anywhere from 100mg - 150mg a week and first and foremost go get blood work so you can see where you're at health wise. I say stick with TRT because your levels before ever cycling are extremely low, so TRT is more than likely going to be your best option.

I'm sure your RBC are elevated, blood pressure, cholesterol might be out of wack. There's no way of knowing. As far as if you're infertile or not, the only way to tell would be for you to completely come off and try and get your boys working again.

Don't get discouraged though, I know guys who have stayed on year round tren and even bounced back and knocked their wives up. And luckily you're young!

You just need to start taking a far more healthy approach to this, as you've really neglected your health by choosing to do this without caring.
    Last edited by lntense; 03-31-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    songdog and MuscleScience like this.

RajaSultan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lntense View Post
    There's no way of knowing without blood work. But you might as well just visit a reputable endo and get on trt so it's legal, and they will monitor your blood work because I'm assuming you haven't been..

You might not have done any damage at all, but I suggest lowering your dose to trt levels, anywhere from 100mg - 150mg a week and first and foremost go get blood work so you can see where you're at health wise.

I'm sure your RBC are elevated, blood pressure, cholesterol might be out of wack. There's no way of knowing. As far as if you're infertile or not, the only way to tell would be for you to completely come off and try and get your boys working again.

Don't get discouraged though, I know guys who have stayed on year round tren and even bounced back and knocked their wives up.

You just need to start taking a far more healthy approach to this, as you've really neglected your health by choosing to do this without caring.

Thanks bro I appreciate the response.
    I even asked my endo back then at 17 to put me on TRT and he refused and said my levels(287 at teen years gtfo) were normal which just sort of seemed unfair, I haven't touched tren or any other AAS besides hgh because I don't want to lose hair lol.
    I thought 250mg was TRT dose lol, wouldn't it appear as 800-900ng/dl If I got bloodwork which is the normal range, which should have been my numbers during teen years...
    I would lower to 100-150mg but given the fact I use UGL and they're never accurately dosed, I can't do it... I have ran 150mg once for 2 weeks and acne sprouted up due to running out of gear and order being delayed which suggests the gear was underdosed and I was probably using 70mg per week so yeah

My blood pressure and heart rate only rises if I don't work up a sweat(too much water from test bloat causes it to go up I have to sweat by doing cardio like HIIT to sweat it out)

My BP goes to 150/94 and heart rate used to be 120-140 range and had the irregular heartbeat sign on the BP machine,
    Now my BP stays at 120/70 something and heartrate is 80-90 and summer is coming so will sweat even more and the numbers will be lower.

Tbh thinking back even as a Natural I suffered from high BP. I guess because once when I checked at the age of 19, it was high also and I was natty at that time so idk tbh maybe Its just bad genetics?
    Last edited by RajaSultan; 03-31-2017 at 12:15 PM.
    joshrutz56 likes this.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Not that it helps now but your test levels at 17 are not a reflection of where they will level out at. Only speaking from my own experience, but at 16 I was depressed and my doc let me know that I had super low T. 10+ years later (still natty) my levels are on the high side. Turns out the low T was caused by my diet, surroundings and a load of difficult stuff in my family that were wearing me down. It baffles me after reading people's posts how haphazardly individuals will load up a syringe with something that they don't know where it came from without considering the consequences.

At this point go to a doctor man. You went in recklessly at a young age and need a professional opinion. If you come off and your body doesn't rebound its TRT
    joshrutz56 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well wats done is done Intense gave you some solid advice I suggest you follow it good luck!
    MuscleScience and joshrutz56 like this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can tell you that when I was 22 I also came of a 2, no 3 year blast/cruise,
    and my T levels recovered. So it's not hopeless at all.
    If you ever want a chance at having kids you should seek medical attention and stop this now, as suggested.

Also, don't walk around with such a blood pressure.
    If you can't fix it by diet and excersize then use an ACE inhibitor like ramipril or Ang2 antagonist. (I use ramipril and have zero side effects. Just don't see an old fashioned doc that doesn't know his shit and prescribes beta blockers)

But your BP might be allright when you quit the T.
    Anyways, as said, you should see a doctor.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to find what caused your low test numbers... or you already know? Were you doing drugs?

Thread Information