Men in Black is offline Junior Member

People who have used Superdrol, please answer my questions

Question 1: How good were your gains on superdrol(i know diet etc etc but stay on topic), would you say it is the king of all Orals?

Question 2: are the gains made on superdrol really all muscular gains or are they just water + some muscle

Question 3: how bad is it on your liver?

Question 4: how bad was the lethargy?

Question 5: What did you use for liver protection or any other type of protection while on?

Question 6: Any hair loss experience like did it get worse?

Question 7: would superdrol impact my test e in any way? I read somewhere that it affects it replaces it and the body then uses the unused test e and converts it to more estrogen.... something to do with SHBG?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black View Post
    Question 1: How good were your gains on superdrol(i know diet etc etc but stay on topic), would you say it is the king of all Orals?

Question 2: are the gains made on superdrol really all muscular gains or are they just water + some muscle

Question 5: What did you use for liver protection or any other type of protection while on?

Question 7: would superdrol impact my test e in any way? I read somewhere that it affects it replaces it and the body then uses the unused test e and converts it to more estrogen.... something to do with SHBG?
    I added nice lean gains from injectable sdrol.

It's definitely one of the better orals I've used, it's right up there with drol and winny.

There was no noticeable water retention but for the record I don't bloat from drol either.

I don't think sdrol is any worse than the other common orals if you're in good health and don't drink.

There was no noticeable lethargy.

I use 2400mg/d of NAC when taking any oral.

My rate of hair loss seemed unaffected.

Sdrol is not going to effect your rate of e2 conversion based on my experience and blood work.

lntense is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black View Post

1. I would say it's up there as one of the most potent lean mass orals. Also it's my personal favorite. Doesn't aromatize, any water retention is in the muscle and not the skin, pumps are insane, strength goes way up, quality gains.. But then there's the downsides of it.

2. It produces mostly quality muscle, but of course there is going to be some water. Not anything like dbol though.

3. It's one of the most toxic oral steroids , so run it with caution, use support supps, and do not run it for too long.

4. It's only bad if I let my blood pressure get too high. As long as I keep doses moderate then I don't have to worry about lethargy at all.

5. Liv52 is good and there are also others. Personally I chug a big class of organic cranberry juice(tastes nasty) as well anytime I'm running orals, as well as lots of vegetables.

6. I didn't experience any personally but if you are prone to it and shed on things like tren or winstrol then there's always the possibility.

7. No. It may possibly lower SHBG though which is a good thing. Unless yours is already low, then it's a bad thing.
    Last edited by lntense; 03-31-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Thread Information