Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: Trt +

late blomer is offline New Member

Trt +

Started a TRT treatment ( I am 53 cut but on the lean side) after a few months on the TRT what would be a good choice to cycle with the TRT? I was leaning toward something oral because of a fear of needles. However after sticking this knife deep in my thigh for a few weeks that no longer is an issue. I have also herd oral is the worse way to go as far as health is concerned. Thanks

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Orals are typically worse on your health due to hepatoxicity. That is, it survives the first pass through the liver. Are you not getting testosterone injections for your treatment? I've said it many times before, but if you have a fear of needles, you might as well be natural. The fear will go away, this is certain. Injectables are a part of it.

Anyways, onto a cycle.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

That will have you more than covered. I would like to know your trt administration as well. Pellets, nebio, gel, cream, etc. I'm going to tell you test only regardless, but there iare other options out there depending on your current health. How often you get bloodwork will be a big factor in any advice given. If advice is given without concern of bloodwork, put that advice to the side for now.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with the bloodwork and above ^^^^

Also agree with advice given by vet in different thread that one should give TRT a year to equilibrate and to run labs prior to cycling. Only a few months in you won't know your best dose, levels, estrogen levels, etc. Should be a solid TRT regimen knowing dosage, AI dosage, be on HCG , etc. for a year before cycling.
    PT1982 likes this.

If you're jabbing yourself once a week for TRT, just increase the dosage to 500mg/wk one a week. Yeah, it's best to take the shots twice per week but worse comes to worst, once a week will work also.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    TRT lead me to AAS as well, it was the fact that I was already self injection the test from my dr (I'm a former paramedic) so that pretty much "broke the plane" for me and I said fuck it lets go all the way

Thanks for the response. I am 52 and plan on competing . Getting 1ml of test (injections) weekly. Blood work has been done once before starting the TRT and test levels were 360. It's been about 2 months since I started.

Thanks and I am on HCG but the doctor only has me on 1ml a week of the TRT.
    Last edited by late blomer; 09-14-2017 at 06:24 PM.

Thank you but that might be tricky to get doctor to jump to a big increase, so I've been reading to just keep the TRT also using it for a PCT and add something else to it. What "else" is what I'm wondering about.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't ask your Dr for permission to cycle. There is also no pct for a trt patient.

Thread Information