Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Dehydration

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member

Dehydration

Past week or so maybe week and a half actually I've been super dehydrated, chapped lips, dry mouth and throat etc.... could this be a symptom of my estradiol being so low? Is there anyway to hydrate and feel normal or do i just have to wait until my levels go back up?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Is it the season change throwing you off? Just chug water until you pee clear all day. Only bloodwork can tell you if your e2 is low. Everything else is speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Is it the season change throwing you off? Just chug water until you pee clear all day. Only bloodwork can tell you if your e2 is low. Everything else is speculation.
    Got midcycle bw a few days ago thats how i know my estradiol is low, been drinking 2+ gallons a day piss clear every 15 mins it seems haha thats why I'm a little concerned

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Got midcycle bw a few days ago thats how i know my estradiol is low, been drinking 2+ gallons a day piss clear every 15 mins it seems haha thats why I'm a little concerned
    If your drinking 2 gallons or more of water per day you shouldn't be dehydrated at all. Have you been using AI's or something that has smashed your estrogen?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    If your drinking 2 gallons or more of water per day you shouldn't be dehydrated at all. Have you been using AI's or something that has smashed your estrogen?
    Yeah i was a little aggressive for a few weeks with my arimidex because of bloat and some weird emotions, got afraid that my e2 was high and increased my dosage, got blood work last week for mid cycle and my estradiol is pretty low, mouth and throat are constantly dry, physically, mentally and emotionally i feel totally normal, not lethargic, lifts are steadily increasing, in a very calm tranquil mindstate etc. But i can tell I'm dehydrated, at this point I've decreased my arimidex dosage and am going to wait until hopefully my levels go up, if they don't or if i start having other issues I'm not sure what to do

Here's my BW results

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170331-083156.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	168781

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Just how much ARIMIDEX were you using? I see this a lot with AI'S..often people just run way to much.
    songdog and Richard Cabeza like this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Arimidex side effects can cause dry mouth and throat
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Just how much ARIMIDEX were you using? I see this a lot with AI'S..often people just run way to much.
    Went from .25 eod the first 4 weeks or so, to .50 eod for about 2 weeks... it wasn't a drastic increase but i think i was aggressive in my decision to increase it and my e2 was a the lower end at the start of my cycle .

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Arimidex side effects can cause dry mouth and throat
    This actually just really put my mind at ease man because seriously I'm not having any dehydration symptoms other than feeling super dry in my mouth and throat, i drink so much water, i pee regularly, no cramps, sweating the way I'm supposed be etc. So wow i can't believe i didn't even think to look that up, thanks !! To be sure I'm going to get bw again in a few weeks since my estradiol was low just to see if anything has changed

Thread Information