Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer

Thread: Test prop injection frequency

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Test prop injection frequency

Im Just finishing up a test e cycle and im planning my next cycle now because i can get my hands on everything at the moment and let it sit for a year. Im not sure if itll always be this easy lol. Anyway. I plan on doing an 8 week test prop/tbol cycle. Id like to do tbol over dbol because i dont want to pack on a ton of water weight and make everyone ask how i gained so much weight so fast and then just lose most of it after the cycle ends. Im already getting questions just from the test e! So how much of each? I dont mind pinning every day it doesnt bother me at all.

If i do 1cc a day at 100mg/cc thats 700mg/week which sounds a little high to me. Unless i skip sundays or something if thats allowed. Every other day would only end up being 350mg/week which is too low unless i shoot 1.5cc at once which gives me 525mg/week. That sounds like a better dose to me but is it okay to pin that much oil at once?
    How should i dose the tbol? I see alot of mixed opinions on how much to use. Im going to get balkan pharm so it should be of decent quality. Can i run it for the whole cycle?
    Of course hcg , ai, and nac will be used. I know this is preliminary but i want to buy enough of everything even if it sits in my safe until next year.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    EOD one week is 400mg the next week you would only have 3 days at 300mg =350 avg do the 1.5 and you will be fine bro.And as far as Tbol I would run 75mg but that's me.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    75mg of tbol daily for the whole cycle? Holy moly they come in 10mg tabs lol.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can pin prop M/W/F, but eod is what I do. 100mgs per dose will be fine. As would 200mgs. I like the dose of tbol songdog recommended myself.
    Octaneforce likes this.

EOD injections for prop are Ok. Tailor dosage to your cycle needs.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    EOD injections for prop are Ok. Tailor dosage to your cycle needs.
    Agreed. Tailor your dosage to needs or goals,, With TEST PROP EOD injects are perfect.

Thread Information