• 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By schering
  • 1 Post By 600@50

Thread: Crashing test out of oil

schering is offline Junior Member

Crashing test out of oil

Was wondering if anyone ever heard of intentionally crashing your compound out of your vial to make sure theres even anything in the oil.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Not really a good test because you don't really know what is in it and the concentration, all you know is you knocked something out of solution. If there's that much doubt about it, I'd be sketchy of using it.
    lntense and PT1982 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Good point!
    Thanks

mrsupps is offline New Member
    If your test is crashing don't use it ,anything suspended badly would not be put in my body..However if you do crash it or it crashes pop a green pin in the vial so it can breath and pop it in the oven at slow heat and it should re suspend..The aim of the pin is to allow it to breath

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsupps View Post
    If your test is crashing don't use it ,anything suspended badly would not be put in my body..However if you do crash it or it crashes pop a green pin in the vial so it can breath and pop it in the oven at slow heat and it should re suspend..The aim of the pin is to allow it to breath
    Why does it need to breath?

lntense is offline Junior Member
    Quality gear typically isn't going to crash even in cold climates.

I experienced this only one time but it was with a guy up north I really trust, and it was the middle of winter, below freezing temps, so when I got it half of them were all crystals. But the gear was potent and PIP free so I went ahead and warmed it up on the stove in some water and it bounced back and never crashed again. So I wasn't overly concerned. Now I mostly use pharma grade test, because a lot of the UGLs simply aren't worth the risk(There are exceptions though and several great brewers). I would rather pay a little more for quality.

Your experiment isn't a good way to test, just get blood work and follow some sort of a protocol before the blood draw so you can tell about how much hormone is in the product. Something like 600mg for 4 weeks, 2 shots a week then 5 days after your last pin get blood work and see what your levels are at. That's one that I have used often, and it gives you a pretty good idea if the product has enough hormone in it or not.

I believe it's HeavyIrons' protocol from a different forum but not certain on the specifics, that would be something to google.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Why does it need to breath?
    it doesn't I have reheated gear many times on my stove medium heat till the crystals dissolve. Gear crashes often if it get to cold

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    it doesn't I have reheated gear many times on my stove medium heat till the crystals dissolve. Gear crashes often if it get to cold
    LOL same here but I usually run it under hot tap water.

I was curious why someone would compromise a sterile vile.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    LOL same here but I usually run it under hot tap water. I was curious why someone would compromise a sterile vile.
    haha I knew that you knew. The only reason I don't like using the water method is it messes up my labels the stove top is just cleaner. I just watch the vials till they clear out

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    haha I knew that you knew. The only reason I don't like using the water method is it messes up my labels the stove top is just cleaner. I just watch the vials till they clear out
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean about the labels.

All MCT oil based gear looks the same without a label.

My UGL uses polymer labels that don't peel off when wet or autoclaved.

So I was told that the test would not crash out. Its been sitting in both fridge and freezer and all that was reported was a glob frozen mass that would precipitate its own bubbles upon freezing. It defrosts very quickly and soon the opaque glob turns to a milky mass that swirls away back to just oil within minutes. No crash....

Or is that the crash?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by schering View Post
    Or is that the crash?
    The glob was the crash.
    schering likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have freeze crashed it in my deep freeze took long time. Its no mass spectrometer.
    For all I know I crashed corn syrup.
    I would have shot the shit even if it hadn't crashed. It worked good though, twas real good.

When it was all said and done I stood there by my freezer with the door open thinking, "Why did I waste my time doing that?... TOASTER STRUDEL!"

In the end it was worth it, I never open the deep freeze and we had toaster strudels.
    schering likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    The glob was the crash.
    Couldn't that have just been the BA and BB? I don't know enough but am both curious and would like to know. Also, the Deca was said to defrost back to a liquid noticeably faster than the test. I don't know about the compounds or their stability in oil, nor about the oil itself whatever kind it is. Was said to smell and taste just like regular human Deca just with more bitter stinging taste. Solvent?
    Ever heard of gear tasting more bitter/stinging to the tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I have freeze crashed it in my deep freeze took long time. Its no mass spectrometer.
    For all I know I crashed corn syrup.
    I would have shot the shit even if it hadn't crashed. It worked good though, twas real good.

When it was all said and done I stood there by my freezer with the door open thinking, "Why did I waste my time doing that?... TOASTER STRUDEL!"

In the end it was worth it, I never open the deep freeze and we had toaster strudels.
    I am not judging, and thats a great story, but doesn't anyone else think that this mentality of "Just shoot the shit!" keeps steroids in that area of other drugs that they don't belong in. It'd be nice to one day see big brother allow us to use human grade safe gear, and not just Testosterone only. But, you know, they can't let us do that if they see we don't/won't take ourselves into consideration first. We still can't have the personal freedom of putting chemicals or hormones into our body if the effect on the mind alters us in a way thats not going to agree with societies standards. Right? WTF do I know... (not that anyone cares, I'd love to see a reformation of behavior and attitude when it comes to steroid users.)

**Thank you to all who replied**

Obs
    I am not judging, and thats a great story, but doesn't anyone else think that this mentality of "Just shoot the shit!" keeps steroids in that area of other drugs that they don't belong in. It'd be nice to one day see big brother allow us to use human grade safe gear, and not just Testosterone only. But, you know, they can't let us do that if they see we don't/won't take ourselves into consideration first. We still can't have the personal freedom of putting chemicals or hormones into our body if the effect on the mind alters us in a way thats not going to agree with societies standards. Right? WTF do I know... (not that anyone cares, I'd love to see a reformation of behavior and attitude when it comes to steroid users.)

**Thank you to all who replied**
    Hey, no disrespect but if you use ugl, you are just shooting the shit without any clue. I am sure there is a real good ol boy that washes his hands once a week putting my gear in a jar over in BFE.
    Ugl is my only option as it is for many so in the end 90% of us are "just shooting shit" and hoping for the best.
    Btw aas will never be allowed without a script. It does not matter how kind and considerate we are to ourselves.
    Big brother is a money racket and that is all.
    If any medicine works, you will not be able to buy it without a script. For more info watch "Dallas Buyers Club".
    Its a pretty good representation of how the system works.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-03-2017 at 03:43 PM.

I can't argue that. Your probably absolutely right, but it wouldn't hurt to change some things. Obtaining human grade just seems like you'd have to dig a little deeper. Idk, I ran ugl in the past, when I first cycled and had no idea what I was doing. Then got spoiled with a great source, that ended. I wonder how long the SARM thing is gonna last sometimes too, never tried them before.

I can't argue that. Your probably absolutely right, but it wouldn't hurt to change some things. Obtaining human grade just seems like you'd have to dig a little deeper. Idk, I ran ugl in the past, when I first cycled too young, dumb and having no idea what I was doing. Then got spoiled with a great source & learned from mistakes but that all ended. I wonder how long the SARM thing is gonna last sometimes too, never tried them before.

Well, regarding the vials, I have heard and read here from someone else on this post that good gear won't crash. I assume the way the good labs or pharmacies blend is slightly different rather than the actual quality of the hormone compound. Im overthinking it, none of that really serves me. I saw a few pics of crashed test and now I guess those were too saturated.
    Obs likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, regarding the vials, I have heard and read here from someone else on this post that good gear won't crash. I assume the way the good labs or pharmacies blend is slightly different rather than the actual quality of the hormone compound. Im overthinking it, none of that really serves me. I saw a few pics of crashed test and now I guess those were too saturated.
    Any vial can crash under the right conditions. I had a vial of my TRT Watson test e crash once when it got too cold.
    schering likes this.

Obs
    I can't argue that. Your probably absolutely right, but it wouldn't hurt to change some things. Obtaining human grade just seems like you'd have to dig a little deeper. Idk, I ran ugl in the past, when I first cycled too young, dumb and having no idea what I was doing. Then got spoiled with a great source & learned from mistakes but that all ended. I wonder how long the SARM thing is gonna last sometimes too, never tried them before.

That is my goal. Pharma grade everything but finding that source is near impossible. I want phfizer hgh only for example, I just dont buy it because I dont trust any ugl for hgh.

I know a lot off ugl's gear is clean and pure as any pharma that can be found though. Very happy with my supplier. They always deliver and its always good but the wait time can be a little rough. There prices have been great too.
    Ten years ago I would get half the gear for the money. Sooo much has changed since then as far as knowledge is concerned.
    I have gotten to the point that I have considered finaplix and synovex and component h conversion, just so I will know what I am getting.
    I hear so many on forums talk about how they converted fina themselves and started shooting it at their usual dosages they would from their ugl and immediately had to back it off to half the dosage to be able to tolerate it. Lots of guys thought they were getting pure product for years only to realize it was cut in half.
    Sorry for the derailment sir.

Thread Information