Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Advice for second cycle :)

strelokx is offline New Member

Advice for second cycle :)

Hello to everyone, im 24, 75kg, 1.73 cm or 5'8. Bf 15%.

My first was.
    Test cyp 250 W 1 - 12
    Deca 200 W 1 - 10
    Dianabol 25 W 1 - 6

Pct

Nolva and clomid

I was 67 kg, up to 76. Stayed at 75.

Measurements like legs 56 to 61 cm. Stayed at 60
    Arms 38 at 41 cm stayed at 40
    Calves 32 to 37 stayed the same.

I want advice for this second cycle. Planning on doing

Test cyp 500 Week 1-10 half monday half thursday
    EQ 400 Week 1-10 half and half as Cyp
    Anadrol 25mg W 1-6 ed

Pct

Nolva,clomid and hgh.

And i dont know if its crazy to do for weeks 6 to 12

Primo 50 e5d
    Anavar 25 ed

To burn a little bit of fat and consolidate gains.

Thanks for your time and well let me know what do you think.?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Too many compounds in your first cycle. Do you have bloodwork to show you have recovered?

I think you should run a test only cycle with your test dose doubled as per this link

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Too many compounds in your first cycle. Do you have bloodwork to show you have recovered?

I think you should run a test only cycle with your test dose doubled as per this link...
    That was like 5 months ago and i did recover. So just test? Mmm i have at hand anavar , anadrol , and like 4ml of primo. So i just had to buy the test. But what should i do qith the other compunds, i dont want to do so many cycles to get to the better stuff, i just want good results as quick as possible and just be done with cycling.

I know it sounds really dumb but it is possible to at least run the anavar or the anadrol.???

Thanks.

I think you should run a test only cycle with your test dose doubled as per this link
    Just Test only?

Im going to sound really stupid but forgive me, im not planning on doing like a 4 o 5 cycle. I just want to have a great physique, i want to be a little bit bigger, cut some fat and be done with it. Just maintain.

I have to hand Anavar 25 (80 caps) , anadrol 50 (80 caps) and 4mg of primo, I just have to buy the test.

Is not possible to do a slightly more strong cycle than just test for this next cycle. Using anavar or the anadrol.

Thanks.
    Last edited by strelokx; 04-04-2017 at 02:00 AM.

You can be a bit bigger and a bit leaner with dietary changes. Why do you think you need multiple different aas to achieve it?

What brand are your orals?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You can be a bit bigger and a bit leaner with dietary changes. Why do you think you need multiple different aas to achieve it?

What brand are your orals?
    Well i think that they are good compounds and well i have seen some people using those or similars and get jaw droping changes i just want a nice hard body hehe. And even with less years of training.

The brand im planning on using is called Wescott Pharma. In here where i am is the best brand you can get your hands on. Inyectables and orals. I am in latinoamerica.
    Last edited by strelokx; 04-04-2017 at 03:33 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    Well i think that they are good compounds and well i have seen some people using those or similars and get jaw droping changes i just want a nice hard body hehe. And even with less years of training.

The brand im planning on using is called Wescott Pharma. In here where i am is the best brand you can get your hands on. Inyectables and orals. I am in latinoamerica.
    You are new and you don't need a bunch of compounds too get big yet.You are only going too grow so much on each cycle no matter how much you take.Newer guys with less older guys need to use more.Now you asked a question and you got a answer.I don't care wat you bought or have all I am saying is you are not going to get any bigger if you ran them all compared to test only so do wat you want. And at 5'8 and only 165 you don't need more aas you need to learn how to EAT! You can take all the aas you want but FOOD fuels the engine.
    Last edited by songdog; 04-04-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post

You are new and you don't need a bunch of compounds too get big yet.You are only going too grow so much on each cycle no matter how much you take.Newer guys with less older guys need to use more.Now you asked a question and you got a answer.I don't care wat you bought or have all I am saying is you are not going to get any bigger if you ran them all compared to test only so do wat you want.
    I asked for and advice and I got it from you and back in black.

im doing it. Im going to take your advice! I promess. You are far more experienced than me. Im taking it.

So im going to do

10 week cycle 500 cip, 250 mon and 250 thu.

Pct nolva and clomid.

And no more.

Is good that way?

Extend to 12 weeks and don't forget your ai and Hcg .
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

And hit the diet section and post up your diet.You are getting bigger and if you don't eat like a big boy you won't keep your gains.

kirkjamest is offline Junior Member
    Songdog, what do you mean by this part of your last post? "Newer guys with less older guys need to use more." I'm not quite sure I understand that statement and would like some clarification. It appears you are saying older guys need more AAS to seek the same results? I ask because I am indeed and "older guy". Only did one cycle earlier this year and am quite happy with the results. Very much considering a second cycle at the proper time and considered increasing the dose by 20 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkjamest View Post
    Songdog, what do you mean by this part of your last post? "Newer guys with less older guys need to use more." I'm not quite sure I understand that statement and would like some clarification. It appears you are saying older guys need more AAS to seek the same results? I ask because I am indeed and "older guy". Only did one cycle earlier this year and am quite happy with the results. Very much considering a second cycle at the proper time and considered increasing the dose by 20 percent.
    I mean guys who have been cycling more they have 15 or more cycles under their belt.Sorry I should've worded it different.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkjamest View Post
    I mean guys who have been cycling more they have 15 or more cycles under their belt.Sorry I should've worded it different.Oh hell son you are only 48
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Thread Information