Macros is offline Junior Member

Questions for upcoming cycle

I got my pre cycle bloodwork done today so I thought it would be a good time to run some questions by you all. I'm going to start a cycle in May. I will be taking test E and EQ. Of course I will be taking hcg and Adex on cycle and will be completing a proper pct post. My questions are:

1. How long should this cycle be? I know EQ takes a few weeks to kick in
    2. What doses of test do you recommend for this? Should I go 500mg/week or would you recommend lower since I'll be using EQ as well?
    3. What dose of EQ?
    4. For my last cycle (test E only 500mg/wk for 12 wks) I used .3mg adex EOD. Should I up adex to .5mg EOD for this cycle since I'm adding another compound?
    5. Pct for last cycle was clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20. I felt like I was being poisoned after weeks 1 and 2 of pct and was having issues with my eyes so I actually dropped the doses for weeks 3 and 4 to 25/25 clomid and 10/10 nolva. What pct would you recommend using for this upcoming cycle? I've read Torem is a bit safer (obviously still a drug). If I used Torem, what would dosage be and would i use it alone or with another drug?

Thanks!

boisebeast is offline Member
    Why the EQ? Are you bulking or cutting?

Basically recomp. I will be eating at maintenance calories. 220g/220g/65g (p/c/f) on workout days and will slightly lower calories (in the form of carbs) on my 1-2 rest days per week 220g/150g/65g (p/c/f).

From what I read EQ would be the best addition (with lowest side effects) to add to the test to help me meet my goals. Can anyone else weigh in with some suggestions to the questions I asked in my original post?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Trash the EQ it's worthless and will make you hungry they say.

Why do you say it's worthless. A friend of mine who is a pro bodybuilder swears by it and he is way more aesthetic than your standard bulky bodybuilder with a huge gut. I prefer the vintage/aesthetic look and that is why I wanted to go with EQ instead of say...deca . Also I prefer not to take 19-nors. I know my limits and my goals I just need to figure it the right drugs to help me reach my goals as safe as possible

What would you suggest in place of EQ?

And would anyone please be able to respond to my questions in my original post?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't understand why EQ is getting so popular again. Is someone in crossfit claiming its the bomb?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    I got my pre cycle bloodwork done today so I thought it would be a good time to run some questions by you all. I'm going to start a cycle in May. I will be taking test E and EQ. Of course I will be taking hcg and Adex on cycle and will be completing a proper pct post. My questions are:

1. How long should this cycle be? I know EQ takes a few weeks to kick in 12 weeks with Test E
    2. What doses of test do you recommend for this? Should I go 500mg/week or would you recommend lower since I'll be using EQ as well? 500mg per week of test E
    3. What dose of EQ? Zero
    4. For my last cycle (test E only 500mg/wk for 12 wks) I used .3mg adex EOD. Should I up adex to .5mg EOD for this cycle since I'm adding another compound? Probably stay at .3 ....mid cycle bloods will dictate the correct dose
    5. Pct for last cycle was clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20. I felt like I was being poisoned after weeks 1 and 2 of pct and was having issues with my eyes so I actually dropped the doses for weeks 3 and 4 to 25/25 clomid and 10/10 nolva. What pct would you recommend using for this upcoming cycle? I've read Torem is a bit safer (obviously still a drug). If I used Torem, what would dosage be and would i use it alone or with another drug? Man up and use normal PCT

Thanks!
    There you go

Thanks for the reply. I was just wondering how effective Torem is compared to the other drugs.

Also i am going to add another compound in, it's just a matter of what. If not EQ, then what do you suggest if my goal is to recomp. I'm around 15-16%bf now and would like to get to 10% while maintaing as much muscle as possible.

I was interested in EQ bc one of my friends who is a successful bodybuilder says it's not overrated it and loves using it. For vascularity and athletic performance.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macros View Post
    thanks for the reply. I was just wondering how effective torem is compared to the other drugs.

Also i am going to add another compound in, it's just a matter of what. If not eq, then what do you suggest if my goal is to recomp. I'm around 15-16%bf now and would like to get to 10% while maintaing as much muscle as possible.

I was interested in eq bc one of my friends who is a successful bodybuilder says it's not overrated it and loves using it. For vascularity and athletic performance.
    npp.

Thread Information