Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: upset stomach

insanegainz101 is offline Junior Member

upset stomach

ok I'm on week 3 of my cycle and the lower left side of my stomach has like a burning feeling that comes and goes it gets kinda bad at times I even seen a doctor and they told me I was ok so I guess its nothing serious I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this I'm pretty sure its the dbol I'm running 30 mg ed with test e 500 mg a week, maybe I'm just being a pussy and need to man up lol idk just wondering if anyone else has went through this, thanks..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Has it been since the start of cycle? Orals can cause issues like this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get a similar feeling but more central however I experience this towards the end of the first week and usually passes around end of week 2 I usually take orsls with some food to avoid this issue..

insanegainz101 is offline Junior Member
    it started about 2 weeks in I thought it was something I ate at first but after doing some research ive found that a lot of ppl have this problem with oral steroids such as dbol

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanegainz101 View Post
    it started about 2 weeks in I thought it was something I ate at first but after doing some research ive found that a lot of ppl have this problem with oral steroids such as dbol
    I also find using something like gavison or rennies help a lot

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanegainz101 View Post
    ok I'm on week 3 of my cycle and the lower left side of my stomach has like a burning feeling that comes and goes it gets kinda bad at times I even seen a doctor and they told me I was ok so I guess its nothing serious I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this I'm pretty sure its the dbol I'm running 30 mg ed with test e 500 mg a week, maybe I'm just being a pussy and need to man up lol idk just wondering if anyone else has went through this, thanks..
    Acid reflux is something that is very common with people ON and OFF AAS.
    If you want to go the natural route try some Apple Cider Vinegar to your daily routine (true miracle worker!)
    PT1982 likes this.

Thread Information