Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Tren and carb cycling

Reno7 is offline New Member

Tren and carb cycling

Hey all,
    When I can get access to my profile I will upload image with current physique. Here is my question for the tren peeps out there and nutritional guys. I am curious if anyone has carb cycled with tren before. I'm searched the forums and no straight answers. My current stats are as follows:

34 y/o
    140lbs
    12% bf

3 cycles under my belt and just started tren ace/test prop 10 week cycle. Running 75mg eod tren and 35mg prop eod for now while letting tren go to work. Have wisntrol for last 6 weeks, but will see where I am at.

My goal is to drop below 10% for the summer and keep at about 145-150lbs at the 9% bf mark. My body ballooned on dbol and prop so I am keen to stay in a caloric deficit for the first few weeks of this cycle and see how I manage. My TDEE is 2300 kcal so I've been cutting for the last 8 weeks (dropped 3%bf with 8lbs off) at 1900 kcal per day.

If I run this cycle at a MTW moderate carb, TFS at a low carb (low calorie) and Sunday high carb reload at a calorie ocerload am I going to achieve that cut look dropping bf% and gain about 5-6 lb in muscle?

Please don't roast me for my first post. I think I've done pretty good with listing my goals and my current stats. All the help and advice is appreciated. It's why I'm here after all. I'm super cautious about bf going up. I'd rather get super lean before doing a slow bulk. Fast clean bulk I felt heavy and lethargic.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Reno7; 04-05-2017 at 12:53 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Lots of people cab cycle with many different compounds.

It's a very well used tool in comp prep where tren is prevalent.

It doesn't matter what compounds you run you can lose fat and look leaner. If you ballooned on Dbol it's probably a result of poor E2 control or poor dietary control.

BUT, 140lbs at 5'7 (And after 3 cycles too?) you are gonna look pretty skinny, if that's your goal then ok, but you don't need harsh tren to reach your goal, test only should do the trick.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    First....what black said.

Second....Steroids can do many things...the two super useful traits are

1. MAINTAIN muscle at a calorie deficit.
    2. Repair muscle for enhanced recovery (many mechanisms achieve this)

Your question has to be reworded about your carb cycling. What you want to ask is "Will eating under total maintenance @ 1900 CPD and cycling carbs result with bf loss and muscle gain."

You are cutting. You are not going to gain muscle at 12% bf and eating below maintenance. As soon as you jump off cycle and the advanced nitrogen features of the muscles fade you will feel like "wtf". I have tried to gain muscle for multiple cycles all under maintenance and cycling carbs (ie cutting). As soon as cycle is over I am at a lower bf but the muscle pounds most throw on are not there.

Choose if you are going to cut or bulk and do it. Cutting and wanting muscle growth is like dancing in the rain and thinking you will not get wet.

2 cents from a guy who has been there
    songdog likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    140lbs and you want to cut?!?!? You after the ethiopian look????

You dont even need steroids , even less something like tren , geeezzz
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Guys who do it right bulk then cut.You are way too skinny nothing to cut and with 3 cycles under your belt it not hard to se you are doing things wrong.Hit our diet section and post up your diet they will help you out.And stay away from tren it's the last thing you need.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    140lbs and you want to cut?!?!? You after the ethiopian look????

You dont even need steroids, even less something like tren, geeezzz
    I was thinking the same thing and after 3 cycles it has me slightly concerned..
    songdog likes this.

Thanks back in black. I truly appreciate the feedback. Perhaps I will leave the carb cycling alone for now and focus on what I know is working for me. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew and need to slow myself down at times. The dbol added 18lbs in 8 weeks and it was an uncomfortable 18lbs. I followed a 5oo kcal over maintenance diet at 40/40/20 macro split and ate clean. Il look into that E2 control. My diet is incredibly under control, but always room to learn

Chicago Taraiser - Definitely the response I was looking for. Knowlegable and has experience with the exact outcome I am looking for. I don't want to come out looking overly skinny/Ethiopian like MR. BB joked. When you've come from a higher body fat percentage and a few years of being overweight and mass you put on psychologically is hard to take. I'm super hard on myself which is why I turned to the forums. If my Mainenance is 2300 then how much over or around that would you suggest? 1900 is going to have me coming out to skinny and I'm going to go back to a macro count that works all week. I don't know the powers of tren just yet, but have done a lot of research. 200? 300? 400? Over or just below maintenance. THROW THE WORD RECOMP PUT THERE...? 145-155 at 9-10% bf would suit my frame most. I understand it's a marathon not a sprint. I can figure out alone after trial and error, but hey that's what this forum is for. Thanks guys

Thread Information