Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Please check my cycle

umittt is offline Junior Member

Please check my cycle

Hi friends . I want to go masteron cycle i want to make lean muscle . but i dont know that i have to add Trenbolon or not. Please check my 2 cycles. And which is more usefull for me?
    1- (10 weeks) 400mg testesteron mix , 400 mg masteron enantad

2- (12 weeks) 400mg testesteron mix, 400 mg masteron enantad , 400 mg trenbolon enantad.

Pct= 4 weeks nolva , clomid And during cycle 500 /w pregnyl , and sometimes cabaser.
    And this is my new pic with 178 tall, 86kg
    Last edited by umittt; 04-05-2017 at 01:39 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    How many cycles have you ran?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats? Experience ?

I am 38 years old. I have about 15 years fitness experience and about 10 cycle experience with little dossages

Please give me advices

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could try 500mg Test E with 500mg Mast E. You could run tren too if you have tried them separately. Run the HCG on cycle. I've ran test/tren/mast it's a very nice combo.
    songdog likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    You could try 500mg Test E with 500mg Mast E. You could run tren too if you have tried them separately. Run the HCG on cycle. I've ran test/tren/mast it's a very nice combo.
    I am presently on a similar cycle with short esthers. First time with this combo + winnie (injectable). Make sure that you use an AI. I also recommend NAC even though there are no orals involved.

I wanna prepare man physics 2018

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How come your running a test blend, why not just use one ester?

Quote Originally Posted by umittt
    I wanna prepare man physics 2018
    why would you be runner ng a cut cycle a year before? IMO, you should only reason n the cut cycle just before the competition. Take advantage of the tome and lean bulk.

Cause i want lean muscle. I dont want to be bigger with water and fat in muscles .

Quote Originally Posted by umittt
    Cause i want lean muscle. I dont want to be bigger with water and fat in muscles .
    Your diet dictates whether or not you get lean muscle or fat, not the cycle. I am highly opinionated about cutting cycles because Most people think the AAS is the magic solution. I would not run a cut cycle unless competing and only right before the competition. A cutting cycle does not get rid of fat, it preserves muscle during caloric depletion. Any AAS can be used for cutting or bulking. Your diet determines whether you are cutting or bulking not the AAS. Granted some are better than others for cutting or bulking, but the diet is the key.
    There are some people on here that bulk at 10% bf. I have not been able to dial it in that good yet, but I stay fairly lean when bulking.
    IMO a cutting cycle right now is a waste and you are shutting down your system when it is not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Your diet dictates whether or not you get lean muscle or fat, not the cycle. I am highly opinionated about cutting cycles because Most people think the AAS is the magic solution. I would not run a cut cycle unless competing and only right before the competition. A cutting cycle does not get rid of fat, it preserves muscle during caloric depletion. Any AAS can be used for cutting or bulking. Your diet determines whether you are cutting or bulking not the AAS. Granted some are better than others for cutting or bulking, but the diet is the key.
    There are some people on here that bulk at 10% bf. I have not been able to dial it in that good yet, but I stay fairly lean when bulking.
    IMO a cutting cycle right now is a waste and you are shutting down your system when it is not necessary.
    Thank you my friend

Now i Started to run 400mg testesteron mix 400mg, Trenbolon enantad , 400mg masteron .
    *cabaser 1/4 eo3 days.

I want to ask:
    Do i need also Arimidex 1mg ed.?
    (i had gyno history before, i had surgery)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by umittt View Post
    Now i Started to run 400mg testesteron mix 400mg, Trenbolon enantad , 400mg masteron .
    *cabaser 1/4 eo3 days.

I want to ask:
    Do i need also Arimidex 1mg ed.?
    (i had gyno history before, i had surgery)
    if your doing this without bloodwork id start with .5mg every third day to start...1mg is too much and may tank your E2...with out blood work its sort of a shot in the dark if you don't already know what works for you...

I had a gyno surgery before ( i had no idea about pct when i www young) But still got a little gyno on my right nipple. Now i am on cycle 2. week. Can i use with this cycle raloxifen for back of my gyno? Or i can use after pct? Or never

Thread Information