Morpheus79 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Need Help Planning My Cycle!!!

Hey all,

Need a little help planning my 12 week cycle. First off, this will be my first cycle, I've been working out for 10 years, and workout 5 days a week, so I have a soild base. (I'll provide my body numbers and age at the bottom) I have Test-E 250mg 10ml X3, Winnstrol 20mg/ML 50ML, HGH Frag 176-191 2mg X3, Exemestane 25mg 30ML, and will be on PCT week 14-16. My question is in what order or dosage do I take my stack. I know the dosage for Test-E since thats my base, need help with everything else. My diet is solid...I'm also on a Low Carb diet (Keto), I meal prep with a calorie deficit of 500-700cal, and I do fasted cardio 3X a week. So YES...I'm trying to cut. Thanks in advance.

Weight: 220
    Height: 6'0"
    BF%: 19%
    TDEE: 2152
    Macro: 10/70/20...carb/fat/protein
    Last edited by Morpheus79; 04-05-2017 at 09:13 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus79 View Post
    Hey all,

Need a little help planning my 12 week cycle. First off, this will be my first cycle, I've been working out for 10 years, and workout 5 days a week, so I have a soild base. (I'll provide my body numbers and age at the bottom) I have Test-E 250mg 10ml X3, Winnstrol 20mg/ML 50ML, HGH Frag 176-191 2mg X3, Exemestane 25mg 30ML, and will be on PCT week 14-16. My question is in what order or dosage do I take my stack. I know the dosage for Test-E since thats my base, need help with everything else. My diet is solid...I'm also on a Low Carb diet (Keto), I meal prep with a calorie deficit of 500-700cal, and I do fasted cardio 3X a week. So YES...I'm trying to cut. Thanks in advance.

Weight: 220
    Height: 6'0"
    BF%: 19%
    TDEE: 2152
    Macro: 10/70/20...carb/fat/protein
    Maybe u should wait with the test. 15% bodyfat is the limit.

Start frag, continue cardio and diett.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Test E 500 mg a week ... no stack necessary if it's your first cycle. I agree with the comment above i wouldn't even pin until you're at about 15%, cut now then run cycle. As it was told to me when i first joined, to cut on your first cycle is a waste of gear. The newbie gains are amazing so take advantage of them, and i mean newbie as in first time using the juice.

Too many compounds will complicate things when side effects pop up, also with that low of a calorie intake you won't make much gains honestly. If your goal is to just cut weight then do it natural

Thanks guys!
    Appreciate your input... there's only one problem my workout regimen with my cardio and weight training and low-carb diet I'm losing muscle! It's like my body doesn't know what fuel to use so it uses my muscle and fat and I'm trying to protect my muscle. But for shits and giggles, how would you run the start the stack I listed above?

Stack*

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Pin away. Take your AI. Do your labs. Watch for sides.

Do not use your stack. 500 test is all you need. It will be more powerful than your listed stack imho.

@500 test losing muscle will be almost impossible without a substance like Clen and super low calories.
    Last edited by Chicagotarsier; 04-05-2017 at 11:49 PM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Dude, diet without gear and get down to 13% ish.

Then run Test E at 500mg per week.

Your plan is a waste of your first cycle.............

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drop body fat first. 20mg/ml winstrol is one of the dumbest compounds I've ever heard of.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    I would wait to cycle man, if you run that much test at around 20% bf your Estro is going to be REALLY hard to control and the sides will come along with that I promise you.

You shouldn't be losing much if any muscle cutting natural at your bf% as long as you are not eating at too much of a calorie deficit, you continue weight training hard, and make sure you try to eat over 1g of protein per pound of body weight (some people on here might actually say even that is too low)

I highly doubt you are losing muscle with your current routine, noticing a strength decrease while on a cut/losing weight is completely normal especially with a low carb diet and if you are noticing your arms losing size and stuff it is most likely fat, don't worry.

That is a crazy first cycle man, I wouldn't even touch 80% of the stuff you are using, be careful.

I would lose weight until I was below 15% and do what everyone else is saying above and do a bulk for your first cycle of just Test only, you will blow up I promise you and it will be well worth the wait with better results and less side effects.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus79 View Post
    Thanks guys!
    Appreciate your input... there's only one problem my workout regimen with my cardio and weight training and low-carb diet I'm losing muscle! It's like my body doesn't know what fuel to use so it uses my muscle and fat and I'm trying to protect my muscle. But for shits and giggles, how would you run the start the stack I listed above?
    If you are losing muscle then your caloric intake intake, specifically protein, is not high enough. If is very difficult to gain muscle mass and reduce BF at the same time. Thats most like why cycle are either a 'cut' or a 'bulk'.

Thread Information