Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Got Chinese HGH by mistake - anyone heard of this?

johntaylorny is offline New Member

Got Chinese HGH by mistake - anyone heard of this?

My local contact got me 12UI bottles of HGH. He said they were real, not from China, and pharm grade. I paid $600 for 1 kit. He said it was NordiTropin.
    Well after some research it turns out they are not NordiTropin but rather Nordi-C-Tropin, a generic from China made by Power Pharmacuetices. They have green caps.
    Has anyone taken this and is this stuff legit? He's a prof body builder and it's what he uses.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good chance they are bunk bro but maybe you will get lucky.But find a new source!

cajun897 is offline New Member
    There are alot of good generics out there from china. Just because it comes from china doesnt mean its bunk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    There isn't such thing as generic HGH. It is to complicated to manufacture, it requires a lot of technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    There isn't such thing as generic HGH. It is to complicated to manufacture, it requires a lot of technology.
    Its all generics with labels thrown on some of them

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stay clear of any Chinese hgh imho they have been caught many times selling fakes. Its not worth it just seek pharmacy grade

Read the whole thread and you'll understand http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...-concerns.html

Quote Originally Posted by cajun897 View Post
    Its all generics with labels thrown on some of them

Lily, pfizer & Co. are not going to relabel their products. Chinese HGH its not really HGH, just peptides, sometimes mixed with insulin .

You either dont know what you are talking about, or are trying to sell this crap.
    marcus300 likes this.

Lily, pfizer & Co. are not going to relabel their products. Chinese HGH its not really HGH, just peptides, sometimes mixed with insulin .

You either dont know what you are talking about, or are trying to sell this crap.
    Bingo ^^^^^

So all those igf tests and gh serums i have seen on generics are bullshit? I dont think so.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    So all those igf tests and gh serums i have seen on generics are bullshit? I dont think so.

I know for fact that there are some good generics out there,,,just not all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I know for fact that there are some good generics out there,,,just not all of them.
    This is all i was saying. Not that all of them were good but some are.

Do some research if anyone is looking into buying generics, the risk is all yours. Many have agendas why they push or state generics are good to go but in all honesty the risk isn't worth it no matter who tells you different. Research is key and there is enough threads going back years what will enlighten you. Best of luck

Like I said peptides can also alter serum tests. How do you know if you have GHRP and GHRH combo peptides, which you can buy for a few bucks, or real HGH? You can't.

Even anti doping agencies have problems in detecting HGH, and you want me to believe that this crap you sell is real... lol, just lol.

The technology and conditions necessary to produce HGH is very expensive, and even big pharma have small yield production, they have to scrap a lot.

If these generics are peptides, and the peptides are pushing serum hGH up to where it would be with pharmaceutical grade hGH, and the IGF levels go up where they should be as well, then is there a problem with using this generic that you claim is peptides? Would the effect on the body for our purposes be any different? It seems like a good serum level and an good IGF level is why we would take hGH, right?

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Like I said peptides can also alter serum tests. How do you know if you have GHRP and GHRH combo peptides, which you can buy for a few bucks, or real HGH? You can't.

Even anti doping agencies have problems in detecting HGH, and you want me to believe that this crap you sell is real... lol, just lol.

The technology and conditions necessary to produce HGH is very expensive, and even big pharma have small yield production, they have to scrap a lot.
    Instead of testing 3 hrs post pin, would 9-12 hrs paint a better picture?

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    WADA says to test IGF-1 and P-III-NP, but only after you been on HGH for a long period.

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/question...ne-hgh-testing

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    No! Subcutaneously and intramuscularly administered somatropin has a half-life of 1.75 and 3.4 hours, respectively. It would pretty much all be gone if you wait 12 hours (if we are discussing serum level tests). And that 3.4 hour time is only because it takes a while to get into the blood stream. Once in the blood there is an 18 minute half life.
    Last edited by oldnsedentary; 04-09-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Thread Information