Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By Strongblood

Thread: About to start a new blast.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member

About to start a new blast.

About to start a new Blast with Test Enanthate and Deca . Dosed at Test Enanthate 300mgs 2 x PW. Deca 250mgs 2 x PW. I want to include HCG and Nolvadex for the first time. I've been on TRT for several years and never used HCG because I thought I had no need for it. However, I see a lot of guys on TRT that do use HCG. What benefits can I expect by using HCG?
    As stated above, I want to include Nolvadex in this Blast. Will Nolvadex control all the excess estrogen that my body will produce during this blast? Or will I still need to include Arimidex as well?
    My stats: Age 50, Weight 190lbs, Height 5'11", BF 13%.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nolvadex is a serm so it only stops Estrogen bidding to the receptor so it will not lower e2 you need an AI to control e2 Nolvadex should only be used during cycle if you have pre existing gyno and to the stop it getting worst
    PT1982 likes this.

Adding hcg will stop your testies from atrophy and keep them functioning

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marcus covered it. Nolva shouldn't be used on cycle. It can be on stand by in case of gyno flare up, but you need armidex, anastrazol, etc for cycle. Hcg will keep your testicles from shrinking and somewhat trick your body. It really is essential in my opinion. 250ius 2x weekly will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982
    Marcus covered it. Nolva shouldn't be used on cycle. It can be on stand by in case of gyno flare up, but you need armidex, anastrazol, etc for cycle. Hcg will keep your testicles from shrinking and somewhat trick your body. It really is essential in my opinion. 250ius 2x weekly will suffice.
    Will 250ius 2 x pw be enough to bring my testicular size back to normal? 8 years of TRT has left them pretty small.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Will 250ius 2 x pw be enough to bring my testicular size back to normal? 8 years of TRT has left them pretty small.
    250iu 2x per week should increase size not sure about full size but this is a good starting point to see how your testies respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G
    250iu 2x per week should increase size not sure about full size but this is a good starting point to see how your testies respond.
    Sounds good! Thank you, Marcus G. I certainly appreciate your kind responses. Please let me know if I can ever help you.
    Marcus G likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    It certainly has for me! I was on trt for about 8 years myself without hcg , but within about 6 weeks they bounced right back.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982
    It certainly has for me! I was on trt for about 8 years myself without hcg, but within about 6 weeks they bounced right back.
    Alright! That's good news! Thank you for your response PT. I do appreciate it bro!
    PT1982 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Nolvadex is a serm so it only stops Estrogen bidding to the receptor so it will not lower e2 you need an AI to control e2 Nolvadex should only be used during cycle if you have pre existing gyno and to the stop it getting worst
    Or u wanna do all it takes to controll cholestrol while on.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You can run nolva on a blast if you've got gyno and to avoid flare ups - only time I'll use it is at 10mgs/day so the estrogen doesn't bind to the breast tissue(which results in gyno)

To control E2. - no...

Thread Information