Leprechaun is offline New Member

Ligament/Joint support for blast and cruise

What support products/supplements would you recommend for someone blast and cruising? I understand injecting testosterone can drastically reduce collagen synthesis but is this only at blast doses? Would a TRT dose of 150mg pw have the same effect?

I've been reading into EQ but its hard to find a solid answer if its the way to go.

MSM
    condroiton/glucosamine

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are studies showing that testosterone will inhibit not drastically reduce collagen synthesis. There are also studies showing that dosages under 200mg per week will increase collagen synthesis.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprechaun View Post
    What support products/supplements would you recommend for someone blast and cruising? I understand injecting testosterone can drastically reduce collagen synthesis but is this only at blast doses? Would a TRT dose of 150mg pw have the same effect?

I've been reading into EQ but its hard to find a solid answer if its the way to go.
    Low dose deca works well for joints

Leprechaun is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. All good info I'll look into, especially the low doses increasing collagen. This in theory would mean people on scripted TRT should have strong ligaments, I'm gonna do my research into this.

Thread Information