Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Deca&sus

M0ey is offline New Member

Post Deca&sus

Hi guys just after some advice if I'm doing my cycle the right way or if I'm using to much to little any advice is much appreciated, I do have a pct(novadex)
    About me...

I'm 24
    currently weighing at 83.5kg
    and my height is at 176cm
    Bf%20 but I'm taking a guess I'm not fat just have some what of a pot
    my diet is fairly clean and I train 5days a week
    I'm currently taking .5ml sus(300mg/ml)and .25ml deca (250mg/ml)twice a week jab on Monday and Thursday(this is my second weekso far), am I doing anything wrong or do I need to add anything or make any changes? thanks in advanced
    Last edited by M0ey; 04-11-2017 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Sus 300mg/ml deca 250mg/ml

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by M0ey View Post
    Hi guys just after some advice if I'm doing my cycle the right way or if I'm using to much to little any advice is much appreciated, I do have a pct(novadex)
    About me...

I'm 24 currently weighing at 83.5kg and my height is at 176cm my diet is fairly clean and I train 5days a week
    I'm currently taking .5ml sus and .25ml deca twice a week jab on Monday and Thursday(this is my second weekso far), am I doing anything wrong or do I need to add anything or make any changes? thanks in advanced
    Remember to display mg also.
    I guess sus is 250mg/ml.
    U should up the dose to 500 mg each week.

Guess deca is 250 mg also. Meaning. Ur only running 125 mg each week. Pointless. U should up to at least 250.

And u should use an aromase inhibitor to make sure your extra testosteron doesnt change into the female hormon estrogen.

But this is your first, right? If yes u should stop deca.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 04-11-2017 at 05:09 AM.

So your saying I should use 1ml/cc sus and .5ml/cc deca 2times a week? And keep on up the dosage weekly? Also it's not the first time I have ran a cycle I have done test e couple years ago.
    Also I'm unfamiliar with what aromase inhibitor is.

Ps: sorry if I have replied too times new to this site

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Remember to display mg also.
    I guess sus is 250mg/ml.
    U should up the dose to 500 mg each week.

Guess deca is 250 mg also. Meaning. Ur only running 125 mg each week. Pointless. U should up to at least 250.

And u should use an aromase inhibitor to make sure your extra testosteron doesnt change into the female hormon estrogen.

But this is your first, right? If yes u should stop deca.

So your saying I should use 1ml/cc sus and .5ml/cc deca 2times a week? And keep on up the dosage weekly? Also it's not the first time I have ran a cycle I have done test e couple years ago.
    Also I'm unfamiliar with what aromase inhibitor is.

Ps: sorry if I have replied too times new to this site

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your deca and sust dosed at mg/ml? Your ai is aromatize inhibitor generally either adex(anastrozol) or aromasin (stane)

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    About me...

I'm 24 currently weighing at 83.5kg and my height is at 176cm my diet is fairly clean and I train 5days a week
    I'm currently taking .5ml sus and .25ml deca twice a week jab on Monday and Thursday(this is my second weekso far), am I doing anything wrong or do I need to add anything or make any changes? thanks in advanced
    It'd be great help if you could display mg of each for example sust 250 or deca 300?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    What is your deca and sust dosed at mg/ml? Your ai is aromatize inhibitor generally either adex(anastrozol) or aromasin (stane)
    Sus 300mg/ml
    Deca 250mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    It'd be great help if you could display mg of each for example sust 250 or deca 300?
    Sus 300mg/ml
    Deca 250mg/ml

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat would be great is some stats Ht wt age # of cycles ran bf%

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Wat would be great is some stats Ht wt age # of cycles ran bf%
    Hi, sorry I have just edited the post the the %of bf
    It is currently at %20 my higher is 176cm and my age is 24
    Also a couple years ago a ran a cycle of test e
    Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    20% bf is high for a cycle and your dosing is a disaster. No ai, no hcg and a weak pct it's a total fail abort the cycle. Cut some bf naturally and get educated while you do that.
    PT1982 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'd get your bf% down as low as possible(at least 15% max) as you will have more testosterone converting to estrogen at 20% or anything over 15% puts you in that danger zone with E2!

What on cycle ancillaries are you planning to run?? AI/hCG /DA(for prolactin as your running a 19nor like Nandrolone )? What's your PCT look like??

You said you ran a cycle of test e... when? I'd go with test again it's your diet and training that will yield the results you need!

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    20% bf is high for a cycle and your dosing is a disaster. No ai, no hcg and a weak pct it's a total fail abort the cycle. Cut some bf naturally and get educated while you do that.
    20% was just a guess tonne honest like I'm not fat I just have somewhat of a pot if I tense you can see the outline of abs

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I'd get your bf% down as low as possible(at least 15% max) as you will have more testosterone converting to estrogen at 20% or anything over 15% puts you in that danger zone with E2!

What on cycle ancillaries are you planning to run?? AI/hCG /DA(for prolactin as your running a 19nor like Nandrolone )? What's your PCT look like??

You said you ran a cycle of test e... when? I'd go with test again it's your diet and training that will yield the results you need!
    20% was just a guess tonne honest like I'm not fat I just have somewhat of a pot if I tense you can see the outline of abs.
    I'm running deca and sus as that what I have at the moment,
    I ran test e about 2year ago, as for what cycle ancillaries I'm running I have no clue what that is

So wat you are saying is you didn't really want help you wanted us too agree with this mess.Tip Deca isn't a good 2nd cycle compound and your knowledge is limited and Deca is harder to recover from.

So wat you are saying is you didn't really want help you wanted us too agree with this mess.Tip Deca isn't a good 2nd cycle compound and your knowledge is limited and Deca is harder to recover from.
    Look I understand everything that could go wrong I understand I need a strong Pct and I'm working on getting it, I just wanted a simple answer as is the dosage I'm using fine .25cc/ml deca and .5cc/ml sus 2 times a week going to get me results and make me look a little leaner with gains, of not what should I take?

Look I understand everything that could go wrong I understand I need a strong Pct and I'm working on getting it, I just wanted a simple answer as is the dosage I'm using fine .25cc/ml deca and .5cc/ml sus 2 times a week going to get me results and make me look a little leaner with gains, of not what should I take?
    Maybe you should beacuse Deca will blow you up not make you leaner.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    20% was just a guess tonne honest like I'm not fat I just have somewhat of a pot if I tense you can see the outline of abs.
    I'm running deca and sus as that what I have at the moment,
    I ran test e about 2year ago, as for what cycle ancillaries I'm running I have no clue what that is
    If you don't know what ancillaries to take you should not be cycling at all!

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...nce-guide.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Read these above - then come back and answer what AI/how much Hcg per wk you should be running and when to stop it b4 starting PCT/DA(when running a progestin one needs to be aware of the potential sides from prolactin) a DA(Dopamine agonist) needs to be used as well.. and only Blood Work will tell you this! Good luck and please don't touch deca until you educate yourself about the compound!!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca won't get you lean because of the water retention issues how about you just focus on your diet and cardio for lean results, learn about AAS and ancillaries in the mean time.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I already told you dosing was a disaster. You need to abort the cycle you clearly have no idea what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I already told you dosing was a disaster. You need to abort the cycle you clearly have no idea what you are doing.
    Dang it Red can't you READ he said he is got it so he is going too run it! I just couldn't help myself you want to help these guys but sometimes you can't

Dang it Red can't you READ he said he is got it so he is going too run it! I just couldn't help myself you want to help these guys but sometimes you can't
    Hahaha thank you,
    But in saying all this I'm not some big timer that is going to jab mass amounts I only have 1 vial of decs and 1 vial of sus it's just to help me get some sort of gains didn't think it would be this much of a problem

Hahaha thank you,
    But in saying all this I'm not some big timer that is going to jab mass amounts I only have 1 vial of decs and 1 vial of sus it's just to help me get some sort of gains didn't think it would be this much of a problem
    And wat we are saying is DECA needs too be ran 14weeks you don't have enough.And you only got enough test for about 4 1/2 weeks not enough to do anything.And only taking a 1/2 ml is only going to shut you down with no results.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M0ey
    Hahaha thank you, But in saying all this I'm not some big timer that is going to jab mass amounts I only have 1 vial of decs and 1 vial of sus it's just to help me get some sort of gains didn't think it would be this much of a problem
    You still do not understand. They are trying to help you. I guess that you know better than the vets....

Thread Information