Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Semorellin for 2 months, IGF-1 same

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member

Semorellin for 2 months, IGF-1 same

For 10 weeks, I've been taking the Sermorellin my TRT doc (I'm getting a new one) prescribed and sold. Last weeks BW shows IGF-1 to be completely unchanged. What should I do in addition to getting a new doc?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    For 10 weeks, I've been taking the Sermorellin my TRT doc (I'm getting a new one) prescribed and sold. Last weeks BW shows IGF-1 to be completely unchanged. What should I do in addition to getting a new doc?
    Serum GH has to be elevated for longer periods to increase IGF. Pulsation increases intramuscular IGF and of course the high serum GH will have its own effects, however it will not increase systemic IGF. Unless you time the pulses to every 3-3.5 hours to keep serum GH high continuously... though you may experience desensitization.

By the way is it only sermorelin you took? No GHRP? In itself it is weak, it is supposed to be taken with a GHRP to amplify the GH pulse.

At work now I can link you to the studies on this later if you wish.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ghrh are relatively weak on their own ghrp's work very synergistically with ghrh, it also matters when you last ingested food before taking the shot of somorellin because carbs and Fats blunt the gh pulse..
    PT1982 likes this.

Thanks, I hadn't read up on the lack of systemic effect for a while and I'd forgotten. So, my Sermorellin may be fine?

I took Ipam with it (that I ordered from AR-my doc didn't prescribe) 100mcg Ipam + 200-300 Sermorellin.

Always at night. And, often during the day immediately before walking into the gym-2 hrs after eating but with a serving casien powder.

Thanks, I hadn't read up on the lack of systemic effect for a while and I'd forgotten. So, my Sermorellin may be fine?

I took Ipam with it (that I ordered from AR-my doc didn't prescribe) 100mcg Ipam + 200-300 Sermorellin.

Always at night. And, often during the day immediately before walking into the gym-2 hrs after eating but with a serving casien powder.
    Yh it should be OK you should do ipam at 150mcg 2x per pre bed and up on waking

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Like I said before, sermorelin is pretty useless.

Yh it should be OK you should do ipam at 150mcg 2x per fan pre bed and up on waking

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Yh it should be OK you should do ipam at 150mcg 2x per pre bed and up on waking
    Ok, I'll start a morning shot too. I was doing it in the morning upon waking, immediately, before gym. But, my schedule changed. Either way, I hear you. 3Xday.

In ref to the systemic v non-systemic aspect of this:
    But, from what I've been reading, it should have a systemic effect. I don't know if that means that it raises the bloods IGF-1 levels but from what I've heard from docs, it should.
    1-maybe mines bad
    2-I'm not doing enough. It hasn't budged at all and I do 300mcg +100mcg Ipam 4-5 times a week...
    3-Glucose timing? I eat low G.I. and wait two hours after eating and then wait 1-1.5 before eating.
    4-Doc's wrong about raising IGF-1
    5-The systemic effect v local effect thing is something to which the doc will refer to try to doublespeak about this.
    Last edited by Quester; 04-12-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Thread Information