Craziluke is offline New Member

Dbol/tbol+ghrh and ghrp2 cycle. 3 months

Hey everyone just wanted to post a bit of my results of my cycle. Would appreciate any advice or if i can improve something. Really love bodybuilding so all the knowledge i learn i greatly appreciate.

This is my first cycle i did what i was told by a trusted person not to sure if it was correct but all i can say is i got huge and have been eating alot and have had a few people ask if im on steroids becuase everything grew.

I was told to take Dbol for 6 weeks I had 2 bottles. Once my 2nd bottle had about 35 tablets left was told to start taking Dbol once a day now instead of twice and take 20mg tbol.. Once my dbol was gone i stayed with tbol 20mg morning 20mg afternoon. Also using ghrp2 and ghrh.. started dosing about 2 weeks ago. Im using anastroszole every other day and just ran out of proviron . Problem is i have a lump under my right nipple and not sure how to get it out

I jumped from 161 to 176

Also I have extremely sore joints dont know what to do... Especially my ankles and knees, and elbows, and shoulder, and top of forearms... damn i sound all messed up lol. Still doing my lifts though

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    sounds like the start of gino and the joints would be estrogen related. Id get blood work done and adjust your AI accordingly to get your estrogen back under control. I think the vets suggest nolva to stop the gino but im sure they will chime in soon enough.

hey I am using Arimidex .. im using Anastrozole. i took it everyday for 10 days then once every other day im taking it now

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craziluke View Post
    Hey everyone just wanted to post a bit of my results of my cycle. Would appreciate any advice or if i can improve something. Really love bodybuilding so all the knowledge i learn i greatly appreciate.

This is my first cycle i did what i was told by a trusted person not to sure if it was correct but all i can say is i got huge and have been eating alot and have had a few people ask if im on steroids becuase everything grew.

I was told to take Dbol for 6 weeks I had 2 bottles. Once my 2nd bottle had about 35 tablets left was told to start taking Dbol once a day now instead of twice and take 20mg tbol.. Once my dbol was gone i stayed with tbol 20mg morning 20mg afternoon. Also using ghrp2 and ghrh.. started dosing about 2 weeks ago. Im using anastroszole every other day and just ran out of proviron . Problem is i have a lump under my right nipple and not sure how to get it out

I jumped from 161 to 176
    No testosterone ?

Also I have extremely sore joints dont know what to do... Especially my ankles and knees, and elbows, and shoulder, and top of forearms... damn i sound all messed up lol. Still doing my lifts though
    Get some Nolvadex for your gyno, your running adex eod what dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Get some Nolvadex for your gyno, your running adex eod what dose?
    Hey marcus, No im not using any type of testosterone . Im new to this just ran this cycle off all the advice of one person. I just opened my 2nd tbol bottle a few days ago probably have alittle less than 3 weeks left. and have 7 bottles of ghrh and ghrp2 left which should last long since im only doing 100mcg of each 2-3x a day. What would your advice be? Oh and im taking 1 tab only of the adex i believe 10.. I should ask my boy, hes a pharmacist who gave it to me. Nolvadex ? ok i will def get that.. what dosage and days would u reccomend? and do i need pct when my tbol finishes if i still am using ghrh and rp2?

Actually he confirmed it is 5 not 10 arimdex dosage. and Also quick question.... How do i know how much gains i have actually made on my own? I doubled my calorie intake, i lift way heavier and better form different programs... etc... put in extra days... doing alot of things different now and noticed great improvement... Only thing is im alot bigger on tbol than i was on dbol .. Is that a good thing? since dbol bloats u and tbol doesnt.. therefore i put on alot of size of muscle?
    Last edited by Craziluke; 04-11-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Hey marcus, No im not using any type of testosterone. Im new to this just ran this cycle off all the advice of one person. I just opened my 2nd tbol bottle a few days ago probably have alittle less than 3 weeks left. and have 7 bottles of ghrh and ghrp2 left which should last long since im only doing 100mcg of each 2-3x a day. What would your advice be? Oh and im taking 1 tab only of the adex i believe 10.. I should ask my boy, hes a pharmacist who gave it to me. Nolvadex? ok i will def get that.. what dosage and days would u reccomend? and do i need pct when my tbol finishes if i still am using ghrh and rp2?
    Just because you trust a guy doesnt mean he knows what's he's doing? Number 1 rule always run test as a BASE. I'm suprised you have gyno issues with 0.5 adex eod. Yes you'll need a pct. Whatever ghrh are you using? 100mcg 3x per day is fine. Nolvadex 20mg ed. I'd stop ghrp2 an H through pct because cortisol levels can tend to rise.

I understand.... imma order this stuff online. know any good sources? ive seen a few just want legit stuff. What should i order tonight exactly to get rid of gyno, and guide me through pct when im done and anything else i need? and get off the ghrp2? what should i do with the rest then take it another time? I really do appreciate everything... I am serious about all this stuff and wanna make sure i not only maximize my results but stay healthy and no gyno or anything......

And one more thing, i had the lump before i took arimidex .. started taking dbol with nothing smh then got the lump

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is one of the dumbest cycles I've ever heard. You need to stop now you shouldn't run orals for that long. The guy you trusted screwed you just to make money. Even the way you took the ai makes no sense.

What the hell does 5 not 10 dosage of arimidex mean? Grams? Mgs? You are asking to mess yourself up never trust that individual again.

Sorry about all that. I am taking 1mg exact of arimadex. Problem is that i started it After i got that lump. I started my cycle January 27th. If i stop now what will happen to my results? and saying stop the ghrh and ghrp2 aswell? i started that about a week in a half ago i have 7 vials left.

Sorry about all that. I am taking 1mg exact of arimadex. Problem is that i started it After i got that lump. I started my cycle January 27th. If i stop now what will happen to my results? and saying stop the ghrh and ghrp2 aswell? i started that about a week in a half ago i have 7 vials left. Should i get bloodwork and everything done??? Ive seen a bunch of cycles where people used for the course of 2-3 months so can anyone confirm the comment above please

Most of your results are simply water retention and doubling your calorie intake. You should not be cycling, doubling your calories shows that normally you are under eating.

Ok most of my results def is not just "water retention" I put in work in the gym. Past 3 months I've switched things up and have been eating a lot more and actually "bodybuild" not just lift weights..... My mind muscle connection and form is excellent. I put in work 5-6 days a week

And also past 3 weeks my weight actually hasn't changed much.. I'm getting bigger but steady at 176

Your cycle is a joke. You would have naturally gained simply by doubling your calorie intake. How tall are you? 176 is still light.

Thread Information