Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: clen and var cycle

davey_va is offline New Member

clen and var cycle

Hi all , I'm a 35year old male 82kgs 185cm tall . I'm by no means over weight but have a bit of a belly that won't shift . My diet is fairly clean and I train hard 3-4 times a week. Recently a guy told me if I ran a course of var and clen it would shred the fat in no time .
    Can anybody enlighten me will this work or not ? There are so many conflicting stories I just don't know what to believe !!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get your diet and training in order. Clen is a nightmare for side effects. There is no substitute for a carefully calculated diet and training.

My diet is fairly good its just the last bit won't shift it's stubborn fat . I have read so much about var and clen . The sides are rare enough according to a lot of posts. Have you experienced sides from clen ?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The sides are not rare from clen and they are brutal. You need to fix your diet calories in vs calories out it's a simple formula.
    songdog likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't do var and clen - start a with a cardio programme and diet regime and let the body adjust and burn body fat. Keep manipulating this process until you reach your desired bf level. Clen could be a possibility and also many other compounds a lot further down the line once you keep hitting a brick wall but you don't need var.
    songdog likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davey_va View Post
    Hi all , I'm a 35year old male 82kgs 185cm tall . I'm by no means over weight but have a bit of a belly that won't shift . My diet is fairly clean and I train hard 3-4 times a week. Recently a guy told me if I ran a course of var and clen it would shred the fat in no time .
    Can anybody enlighten me will this work or not ? There are so many conflicting stories I just don't know what to believe !!
    Var doesn't burn fat..

Fair enough, I have read quiet a bit about this stack and there are so many conflicting reports.
    Like I said my diet is fairly good I'm on a slight calorie deficient diet at the moment trying to shift the last bit of belly fat but it is taking ages .
    Is there any recommendations on fat burners that actually work ?

This is what drives me crazy about fat loss posts....

You are eating enough to have a belly.
    Therefore even if you used a magical pill to remove the fat it will return once you stop using the magic pill.
    If you eat like a 220lb person, you will be 220.
    If you eat like a 180lb person, you will be 180.

Drugs should only be used for competition prep IMHO.

Also shutting yourself down with steroids to lose some fat is just plain stupid.

I'm only new to all this so I apologise if my question was stupid I just came on here for a bit of advice from knowledgeable people who may have had experience with my own issues .

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    If you are going to use steroids to accent your weightloss it is Testosterone you want. It has fatburning properties but that is not the purpose you will use it for. Testosterone allows you to bottom out calories and not lose muscle mass.

There is no magical fat loss pill. Clen does as much damage to your muscles as it does help you lose fat weight.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Post your diet up on the diet section and we can help you

Thread Information