Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By Nephets

Thread: Second cycle question

Speedy Smitty is offline New Member

Second cycle question

I recently finished my first cycle. I followed austinites "First Cycle" recommendation to a T (well almost) and was very happy with the results.

12 weeks Test E 250 every 3.5 days, hcg at 250 every 3.5 days and Arimidex at .25 every other day.
    Although she recommends a test E only first cycle I did add 40mg/day of oral winni for weeks 4-10
    I followed all of her PCT to a T as well.

I am not a body builder but looking for performance/athletic gainz.

Given that oral AND injectable winni are so toxic to the liver what are some other options out there that are along the same lines?....ie: increase speed, strength, endurance etc...without the bulk?

I am now starting to plan for my second cycle. I plan on keeping everything the same except possibly removing the winni and replacing it with something not so hard on the liver.

Advice? Thoughts?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    She's a dude. Run test only. Time on = time off. Blood work is imperative befor starting another cycle.
    songdog likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would like to recommend (if not competing) time on+PCT=time off. Also you can get injectable winnie.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You are still on PCT?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When dad you finish pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    She's a dude. Run test only. Time on = time off. Blood work is imperative befor starting another cycle.
    Fair enough. Was thinking straight test E only next time. Simple. Proven.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I would like to recommend (if not competing) time on+PCT=time off. Also you can get injectable winnie.
    Yes, I am following that protocol: Time on + PCT = Time off. Just starting to plan for my next cycle which will begin in another 3 ish months.

I am aware of injectable winnie but my understanding is it is the same toxicity to the liver as oral?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You are still on PCT?
    Just finished 4 weeks of PCT a few days ago. I still have almost 3 months before I begin my second cycle but I am a planner

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    When dad you finish pct?
    I just finished 4 weeks of PCT a few days ago. I won't be on my next cycle for another 3 months, just planning ahead...making sure I know exactly what my plan is, have all 100% of my gear and PCT lined up before I proceed.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Smitty View Post
    I just finished 4 weeks of PCT a few days ago. I won't be on my next cycle for another 3 months, just planning ahead...making sure I know exactly what my plan is, have all 100% of my gear and PCT lined up before I proceed.
    Run the same cycle and instead of using winny add in some t-bol or d-bol that'd give you a good indication on how your body reacts to Estrogen

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You were on week 8 of a 12 week cycle on 10th Feb. That mns you stopped aas around 7th March. 2 week wait for PCT to start, let's say you started PCT on 21st March and 4 weeks PCT would have you around the last week of PCT now.

Of course the dates previously given may have been wrong.

Have you had any bloodwork pre cycle? If nor we would recommend time on + pct wait time + pct time before you cycle again so close to 20 weeks not 12. If you have had bloodwork and you have recovered pre cycle levels 12 weeks post PCT then go ahead and start your 2nd cycle.

What are the current results from your first cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You were on week 8 of a 12 week cycle on 10th Feb. That mns you stopped aas around 7th March. 2 week wait for PCT to start, let's say you started PCT on 21st March and 4 weeks PCT would have you around the last week of PCT now.

Of course the dates previously given may have been wrong.

Have you had any bloodwork pre cycle? If nor we would recommend time on + pct wait time + pct time before you cycle again so close to 20 weeks not 12. If you have had bloodwork and you have recovered pre cycle levels 12 weeks post PCT then go ahead and start your 2nd cycle.

What are the current results from your first cycle?
    Ok, busted. I was trying to keep all the facts simple. You called me out so I looked in my journal here is the timeline:
    December 23: First injection
    March 27th: Last injection (I ran out of Test E at this point, 10 weeks. My plan was 12 but this happened unexpectedly)
    2 weeks on .25 of Arimidex only
    March 13th: Began PCT
    April 9th: Last day of PCT

I am in Canada. Blood work is nearly impossible so I have not had any. There are no private facilities to get it done that I am aware of. It must be prescribed by your doctor and it's pretty tough to get that done by a family doctor if you don't actually 'need' it. I am very aware/concerned about my health and your advice to wait 20 weeks if no blood work was done sounds reasonable.

My results were great from my first cycle. No noticeable side effects. Solid measurable strength and endurance increase. I actually feel as though I have lost none of my strength gainz since going off. My beach bod was definitely more on point especially while on winnie I can see a bit of a physical change since going off but that is of not much concern to me. I was low on energy a couple weeks ago (while on PCT) but I seem to be back to feeling 'normal' energy levels, sex drive etc... now.
    Last edited by Speedy Smitty; 04-13-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    before you start your second cycle go to your family doctor and tell them you are tired all the time and you have no sex drive and you would like them check to see if your text levels may be the issue. That should get the pre cycle figures you are looking for and it will let you know if you have recovered.... as much as you can know without knowing the beginning numbers.
    Speedy Smitty likes this.

Roger that I will give it a try. Thank you.

Thread Information